NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1740 on: <09-17-15/0939:32> »
Ginny is so into admiring Marco's body as he steps out of the bathroom that she almost misses his question.  Her body is tingling just looking at him.  She takes a half step towards him then pulls herself back; there will be time to fully explore his male body later.  "You seem in a much better mood.  I hope that you are feeling better."  She idly waves her hand at the living room behind her.  "That?  I am seeing that everything your friends tossed or moved is put back the way it was.  I remembered that Sebastian kept a secret stash of money on the boat and went out there to see if the KE might have missed it.  They had, so I took it.  I think it is enough to replace everything that was broken.  There is a lamp I have not been ale to find a replacement for yet, but almost everything else will be exactly what you had here and in the right place."  She looks at him closely to see how he is taking it.  She finds that his approval is incredibly important to her."I did the right thing, didn't I?"

"Oh, and speaking of the boat; I think someone got to your friend.  That old man; Phoenix?  John's boat is a mess.  Drawers and cupboards pulled out and everything tossed in piles on the floors.  Even the medicine cabinet.  Looks like a real struggle there.  And the old man is gone.  Maybe whoever got Sam came back and found Phoenix there.  I do hope that he is alright."
« Last Edit: <09-17-15/1011:22> by Mercy Merchant »
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1741 on: <09-17-15/1112:29> »
Marco say "This is... actually quite amazing Ginny. I did not see you like the risk taking kind. Do you like this apartment? I have to work tonight so I afraid you will be on your own. I should still have some time to talk now. I am still a mess, these last days are not easy on me, many changes and some big life changing decisions. "  Marco hugs her, and sniff her just a little bit. "It's okay", he whispers as he activates the mind link spell.  Their conversation now progress very quickly at the speed of mere thought as Marco embraces Ginny and strokes her back.

"Just think at me" Marco think to her, "It is not advised to talk about illegal activities so openly. What you are saying is disturbing, Phoenix was making party drugs in that boat and there is a dealer that might be in danger if we do not deliver him the next shipment.  It is a very new initiative, this is why he was so cagey and uncomfortable having you there."

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1742 on: <09-17-15/2227:41> »
@ Subaru. Bootstrap looks down and shuffles his feet, clearly embarrassed. "Uh, I don't. Um, I um. I kinda don't . . " heturns red.  "I. . . " squeaks our. And he swallows and turns  even redder. He opens his mouth but can't force anything out and finally just shakes his head no and scoots back down the hall to his shadow.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1743 on: <09-17-15/2244:38> »
@ Yelena VirtualGoddess responds, >>Payment cleared. Your fee should post within 10. I've been vetting the job list they sent. All should be do-able. But one is out of town. File will be sent when details and annotations complete.<< There are definitely benefits to working with a professional fixer.

Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1744 on: <09-17-15/2253:39> »
@ Marco. When you tell her you're going out Ginny smiles bravely trying hard to mask her disappointment and says, "Well, I've already been on one job with you. And since it certainly must pay well I can certainly go on another." Ginny is certainly dressed to go out. And the dress is on the classy side of sexy. Seeing the look on your face she rushes into say, "I want, . . NEED, to go Marco. I've never felt so alive as when I'm with you. Help me to learn what it means to really live, to really be a sexy, desirable woman." The look on her face is pleading. You know it's important to her.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1745 on: <09-17-15/2302:22> »
@ Arc. Jaime looks up at you confused for a moment. Then as he processes what you just said he's obviously  disappointed.  Then he puts down the micro-solder and comes and kisses you. "Be safe." He says as he takes BabyJ from you. Henry says, 'Mmmmmgm, hmmmm. Sorry you've got to go. Jaime, can you get me the flux while you're up?"

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1746 on: <09-17-15/2305:03> »
@ Jed. Snowden nods and says, "I promise."

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1747 on: <09-17-15/2326:21> »
Yelena receives the message from Virtual Goddess and smiles.  Taking a moment from playing, she sends a quick note back acknowledging receipt of the message then returns to her soft jazz.  The pace of the music relaxes her and allows her to riff a bit and play around with the tunes.  She is content to sit like this and wait for the others to arrive.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1748 on: <09-17-15/2356:01> »
Marco is very confused from Ginny's response.  She seemed to completely ignore what he was telling her about Ambrose and Cain, and the fact that he used the mindlink spell - most people do not stay indifferent for the first time. Perhaps the spell did not work?  Marco believes that there is no way that Ginny would feel comfortable in such a date. She barely coped just yesterday where the entire effort was to make her feel comfortable. It makes much more sense that she'll stay at home for the night.

"You are not listening to me, that date is the last place I want you to be.  There is no way that you will feel comfortable in there."  He smiles at her suggestively and say "and I am not sharing you again." He say trying to sweeten his refusal. 
« Last Edit: <09-18-15/0336:27> by gilga »

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #1749 on: <09-18-15/0758:06> »
@ Arc. Jaime looks up at you confused for a moment. Then as he processes what you just said he's obviously  disappointed.  Then he puts down the micro-solder and comes and kisses you. "Be safe." He says as he takes BabyJ from you. Henry says, 'Mmmmmgm, hmmmm. Sorry you've got to go. Jaime, can you get me the flux while you're up?"

As Jaime is approaching to take the little one from her arms, Arc's eyes lock unblinkingly on him, her brows raised a bit and her cheeks flushed as her guilt welled up.  He was really wanting a day with me...and here i am, married to my work.  We're gonna have to talk...the main effort of what I'm doing, besides getting cred on the table, is to try to help people.  This is just a meet though...do I really need to take my hoop there...wait a minute...   As Jaime stood in front of her and kissed her, the short mechanic gave a little pout, but blocked him from taking the babe

Her words came out low, for his ears only as he locked foreheads.  "You had plans...maybe I need to change, I'm used to doing my thing, yknow?  Frag it then..."  She gave a little pause, her lips flickering into a little smile as she gave a wink, putting her idea into motion by sending out a message to Yelena.

<<Yelena, it's Arc.  Family shtuff, cannot physically make it to the meet up.  Will be comming in via the 'Trix, so put up AR by meet time?>>

Satisfied that sent out, she turned her attention back to Jaime, barely feeling Little J grabbing and pulling a little at her hair.  "It's just a consult, and I got out of having to leave.  Just give me a spot to go cyberspace for a bit?"  She was cut short as the mini-ork in her arms gave a yank, her focus broken by the feeling of her scalp being pulled. 

"Haaa....strong little dude, ain't he..."  She gave a smirk, her blush remaining as she locked eyes with Jaime, her eyes conveying that she was trying.  "half an hour, then I'm yours all night, and you know what that means..."  Smirking, the girl leaned up, doing her best to not smother Little J between them as she kissed him and grabbed a tube of flux with her spare hand, tossing it to Henri deftly.  She could tell by Jaime's eyes that her compromise was accepted.

"Change of plans, Srui'kart vru'ta,  The customer just wants a consult, so I'm gonna call it in.  We get the issue with the induction contact sorted out?"

[spoiler]Smiles, if you wanted to add anything else to this particular scene, go ahead, but for story's sake, I'll include a cut later for the meet[/spoiler]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Fri. Dec. 10, 2075.  15:57]

Taking another break from working on their latest contraption, Arc got up and excused herself from the trio, already heading to the living space that Henri suggested she go if she's intending to jack in to the 'Trix.  Taking a seat on the couch, the stout girl settled in with a little sigh as she got comfortable.  There just isn't enough time...need to do what I can  Rubbing her temples, she activated her sim module, her eyes closing as she leaned back into the seat and went limp, like someone taking a nap after a long day.

In the virtual world, the form of Arc's default persona appeared: what looked like some old-time warrioress version of herself with much longer hair, garbed in pieces of metal and leather armor, save for a bare midriff.  Getting her bearings, she linked herself to Yelena's commcode, sending herself to the location with a thought.  In the Russian's image link, her persona would seem to materialize in the room she was in, Arc taking a glance around to see Yelena's persona icon inhabiting the space with her.

"There you are, Srui.  Anyone else here?  Since you got your date with mind control and possible death, figured this wouldn't take long.  Jaime had plans for me, and i don't wanna blow him off, eh?"  It didn't take a genius to see that she wasn't happy with the idea of Yelena drugging herself to get in.  "What's the plan?"
« Last Edit: <09-18-15/1133:01> by SgtBoomCloud »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1750 on: <09-18-15/0959:39> »
Yelena smiles at her Srui.  "Hey Arc.  Nice.  What wrong blow rigger man?  Might like.  Just getting ready start."

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #1751 on: <09-18-15/1140:40> »
Arc'apersonas's eyes went a little wide at the statement and how casually it was delivered caught her off guard.  Her lips cracked into a smile as she gave out a laugh, holding her head and shaking it.  "Haa...you would say that, wouldn't ya?  Man, srui...he might like, but what about me, hm?  Vruken might want some fun too.." .The girl so Jed before tailing off, approaching the elf as her expression grew serious.

"...seriously though...I wanna know that you won't overdo it tonight.  Can you promise me that you'll come back and be alive tomorrow without being overloaded with chems and drek?  I need that promise, srui.". Arc trailed off, sure that the Russian will give a simple assurance but not promise anything.  Either way, she was right...people were due to arrive any moment.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1752 on: <09-18-15/1210:12> »
15:53
(Marco is talking to Ginny.)

16:01
Marco calls Yelena, Arc >> Hey ladies may I join you on a simple voice chat? I can dedicate half an hour or so for the meet before I have to work.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1753 on: <09-18-15/1503:51> »
Fri 14:02
@ Yelena. >> Yelena, can you meet us at the Belagio at 20:00? My husband s business partner is staying there and wethought we'd meet for drinks and a little gambling before the night got started.<<

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #1754 on: <09-18-15/2112:58> »
Was it something I said?

Bootstrap's reaction to my offer for the use of the shower baffles me.  I would have thought he'd love the rare chance to get clean, but then again what do I know about this boy?  He couldn't have been embarrassed, could he?  It's not like he's Muslim.  And most of the kafir I know have no modestly.  Anyway, he's a child elsewise I would never have offered.

So much puzzles me about these Americans, especially those on the street.  Their ways are so strange.  I don't know if I will ever understand them.

As I muse over the continuing culture shock I live with, I check to make sure my little Erika is ship-shape and ready for anything.  All the data I collected about the Green Goblins is there, ready for Arc's inspection tonight.  So far, no response from George regarding my comm link spying yesterday.  Hopefully he made good use of the data I provided on the turncoat and I'll get that bonus.  If I can keep collecting income from different places, I really can pull off this damn noose.

With my Erika golden and my Metalink ready to go too, I make sure everything is turned off in the apartment and lock the door behind me for the night.  I have no idea when Jenna...or I...will be back so best not to take chances.

The trip back to the garage is awkward with Bootstrap seeming to look at me when I'm not watching, but looking anywhere but at me when I am facing his way.  I check my hijab self-conciously, certain that my hair must be showing.  No, everything is fine.  Maybe he's disappointed in me for eschewing my abaya.  My jumpsuit does follow the contours of my body, showing curves that are unseemly even if they are well covered.  Still, I never thought this street urchin American boy would be so concerned for me.  Perhaps in addition to magic we might discuss other things.  He might be open to Allah if he's already aware of proper modesty.

I put aside such thoughts for the moment when we reach the garage.  Not only will I have to face these fascinating adults, but before the meeting even starts I'll have to ask for use of a space to pray.  I pray that Allah will let them understand how important this is and not reject me outright.  I'm not sure how I'll handle being tested if these kafir push back.  Please Allah don't make me choose right now.

My worries are interrupted as we approach the door and the sound of music resonates from the place - a brass instrument.  Saxophone, and well played.  Jazz - improv Jazz.  I initially assume it's a recording, but I as I stand and listen I hear a slight error here and a creative flourish there that makes me suspect otherwise.

Someone is playing a saxophone in there.  Who, I wonder?  I look at Bootstrap and he just shrugs.

Now even more eager to learn more about these incredible and exciting shadowrunners, I knock on the door...
« Last Edit: <09-18-15/2208:34> by Shaman_Yuri »