NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1515 on: <08-30-15/2043:26> »
Marco smiles at Ginny, trying to defuse the tension. " I know a little about magic, not as much as I wanted. I'll sleep someplace else tonight so you will feel comfortable. I know it is difficult to get over it... and I want you to get a good night rest." He sighs and 
"Yes, I get all the right parts, and I am attracted to both men and women, I've did sex both as a woman and as a men with both women and men. Each body feels different, and it effect your perception of reality in some deep manner. Woman's body feels stuff differently, but some bodies are even more strange than that. Imagine a little bird flying or a dolphin swimming in the ocean... These offer a completely different way to experience life."

Marco then adds.
"You know... this ability does not effect only me, I can also change others, if they let me."

« Last Edit: <08-30-15/2053:07> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1516 on: <08-30-15/2139:17> »
@ Marco  Ginny looks at Marco in silence, then reaches a hand out tentatively to touch him, her fingers light on his arm.  "No.  No, I would not hear of that.  It would be churlish to make you stay somewhere else when you have been so kind.  You said it was a spare room, right.  Then I have nothing to fear.  Besides, I find that I am uncharacteristically interested in something besides science.  I would like to hear more of this shape changing mojo."  She visiblly shivers a bit, and since it is not cold, it is likely to be excitement, perhaps the first you have really seen on her face yet.  She is looking at you with wide eyes which are much like pools of liquid emeralds.  "Are you willing to talk to me about it?

She gasps when you talk about changing others.  "Do you mean just other awakened, or even mundanes like........like me?  I wonder what that would feel like?"
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1517 on: <08-31-15/0017:27> »
Ambrose had been mostly ignoring most of everyone as of recently. Why in the bloody blue blazes did he even decide to make soycafe? SOYCAFE?! Curse this American beverage of pure evil.

Gathering up the extra bits of the subtance, and thourghly cleaning his hands of whatever the heck was that black paste, he went back up deck to see if Ke was still around, regardless, he'd soon dump the stuff overboard, before heading back down to make himself a nice cup of earl grey. Opening the cupboard, he'd discover another can that he missed. The brit narrowing his eyes at the cursed substance.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #1518 on: <08-31-15/0025:25> »
After dealing with the business about Slim and his bike, Arc waved the lanky trog a good evening before retreating into her home.  There she finally surveyed the damage that her keeb Srui had mentioned there would be.  A brow raised, she couldn't help but shake her head with a bit of a snigger, picking and brushing away a few pieces before she spotted something amiss: a bit of red.  Sniffing the air, she grew briefly concerned...but she remembered with tinged cheeks how ..rough the Russian's technique could be.  Giving up on cleaning, the human shrugged her way out of her clothes and hopped in the shower, responding to Blake's message and sending some others out.

. <<@Blake{Arc}: Wiz bang.  My location is right here (Attached:map.aro). Meet around 20:00?  I'll get who else I can.>>

<<@Yelena, Marco, Jed, Phoenix:  hey guys, Arc here.  Thinking we need to regroup and catch up.  Meet up at my place by 20:00 if possible?  Thanks peeps>>

Stepping in the shower, Arc washed the grime and sweat from her body, the water refreshing her and reminding her just how hard she has been pushing herself.  Closing her eyes, she breathed slowly a few times to gather her energy, promising herself a night of rest and relaxation if possible before this blowup job.  As she stepped out, she knew something was off.  Her soycaf pot was gone, and a table....and are those cookies?  By the time Yelena had walked in on her, about a quarter of the cookies were gone with the human girl in the middle of a mouthful.  "...mmph ..not a word, Srui..." . She laughed, hugging the older elf.  " Glad you're alive."

A brief exchange with Yelena and some time later, a full blown block party was going on.  Something Arc had never expected to see in this neighborhood.  She felt on edge for a good part of it, but eventually she relaxed, smiling and enjoying the company of their neighbors.  Thinking, she sighed a bit and pulled up another comm.

<<@Jaime: hey, it's your Srui here.  Turns out, block parties happen in the Barrens.  Wanna drop by?>> 

Sending that, the human sighed and listened to the keen blood sister play her piece, seeingn a sense of community and enjoyment that should never have happened in winter...but here it did.
« Last Edit: <08-31-15/0058:51> by SgtBoomCloud »

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #1519 on: <08-31-15/0150:58> »
@ Jed  Snowden looks at you and says, "Well, I am hungry. Did you kidnap me? I'm a kid?" He seems so confused, and lost, not at all like the CEO of a prominent pharmaceutical corp. He looks around the apartment and says. "I don't think my furniture should be so mathematically incorrect."

Jed does a double take at Snowden.  Taking a moment to concentrate, Jed carefully assenses him.  First, he looks at his health, trying to make sure that there is no insanity here.  Jed tries to glean all that he can from the aura.  He has been given some vague instructions on what is expected with this guy.  Subtley?  Nope, lets stick with bluntness. 

Hang on, lets sort some information out.  I promise I didn't kidnap you, I rescued you.  We aren't at your place, we are at the home of a friend of mine.  I'm worried that you took a hit on the head.  Can you tell me your name?  How old you are?  What year is this?  I know it sounds silly, but just bear with me.  Tell me what was the last thing you remember before you went to sleep? 

[spoiler]Irish:12D6E5 → 4( (6, 5, 4, 1, 6, 2, 3, 3, 1, 4, 6, 3→ 4 successes against 5) )
4 hits assenssing Snowden.  Health, Magic, then anything else)
[/spoiler]

God I hope this guy doesn't freak out.  He seems so logical, but this may be too much of a strain.
« Last Edit: <08-31-15/0216:26> by smilnirish »
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1520 on: <08-31-15/0523:15> »
@ Jed. As you assense Snowdon his aura shows damage. His energy levels are markedly less than before. And that 'shine' that signifies awakened isn't nearly as bright. He looks at you, "My name is. My name is. My name is..

. What's my name? Why don't I know my name.
He's visibly upset. He looks at you and says, You say you rescued me Why don't I know my name? He starts trembling and then he grabs you and starts shaking you And shouting, "What's My name. Tell me my name."
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1521 on: <08-31-15/0529:14> »
@ Arc. You receive a comm from Blake, >>I'll be there.<<

For Blake. The meet with Marco and The keeb Hadn't taken long fortunately. Blake decided to go Into the office. He took a cab back to his place and changed quickly, changing his appearance to that of the much younger clerk he was portraying, after all it was his job to gather the Intel. And now Marco was going to need every bit of it If Blake had a prayer of him carrying off Stewarts job.
« Last Edit: <08-31-15/1714:13> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1522 on: <08-31-15/0547:47> »
@ Marco. You get a comm from the Lady, >>Thank You Marco, I Will get you the names of the persons I need to give these permissions. But I think that list will be many. I will get them all for you.<<

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1523 on: <08-31-15/0643:47> »
Marco is fascinated how Ginny becomes interested in something he does. While Marco cannot explain why or how shape change works he can try to explain how it feels. He say, “Yes I can change you, Ginny”
Marco skillfully pauses to let Ginny digest it, and when he feels that her excitement grows, he continues.  Marco understands that if he plant this desire in her mind, her anticipation would grow and when he finally change her - it will be the most amazing thing she ever experienced. Effecting Ginny in such a manner may help him trust her.

“It is difficult to describe how it feels. “ He finally say. “I can tell you that this particular spell has fundamentally changed me “ He sighs. “It is one thing to look at the birds and desire their freedom of movement but a completely different thing to actually be a bird." He pauses and ideally look at some pigeons that are walking by at the park. They seem a lot more fascinating now that they can potentially fly with them. 
When Marco gets Ginny's attention back he adds:
"It changes your emotions, your physical needs and desires - the way you perceive the world and yourself."

He pauses, to give Ginny a little bit to think about it and then adds.
"I always discover new things, even about places I thought I was familiar with.  The same environment, that I know very well from one perspective, can be an exciting and uncharted territory when viewed from different eyes.” Marco sighs
“I think it made me a better person, it gave me tools to experience things in ways that I could never imagine. I recently discovered that fireworks that I like a lot, and get excited like a little kid when they are displayed... They are horrifying when my body only weighs a few grams and is covered in feathers.  But this is not just fear that I discovered... "
Marco gently strokes Ginny's hand as he softly say "I also experienced pleasure in ways that I could never anticipate in advance, and with senses I never knew I can have.”

Marco anticipates that Ginny's desire to change her shape will grow with each passing day. He is experienced enough to know that she should be ready for it and that it is probably a good idea to let her digest the full meaning of changing her shape. Perhaps being able to effect Ginny's desires so deeply will give Marco the ability to trust her. After all, to let him change her - Ginny must place herself completely at Marco's mercy.
« Last Edit: <08-31-15/0653:48> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1524 on: <08-31-15/1025:36> »
Ginny seems to be digesting what you are telling her and putting things in order.  She does not move her hand when you begin stroking it, but does give you an odd look.  "All of this is so much to take in at once.  I......I feel on one level that what you are telling me is exciting and new, but my scientific side is saying this is not possible.  You are offering such a new experience, and on top of everything else you have done for me.  I really do not know what to say.  By all rights I should just get up and leave, but I find that I do not want to."

"Is there anything else you think I need, clothing wise?  I have........you have spent a lot of money on me already."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1525 on: <08-31-15/1248:01> »
Marco tells Ginny,
“I know that science is based on observations. Therefore, if you say about something that is real - and you know that it is -  that it cannot be true because it does not make sense - you are not being scientific -  you are being superstitious. "

He let that sink for a while and then say.

"There are many things that have no good explanation. Heck we are living in the city state of Seattle. Our country was created in the treaty of Denver, where most powerful country of the time. Surrendered to a coalition of native american tribes without access to modern technology.

I am an elf and my kind didn’t exist 70 years ago, and on the way here we saw orcs whose kind is even newer. It may make no sense to you, but these things happened they are real.

I can change you, but it will take time.  You’ll need to trust me completely with your body. It is a very intimate thing to share -  perhaps even more intimate than sex. Causing your body to undergo such a radical transformation - requires a certain degree of trust. If we do it too soon,  you won’t find it very fun, not at all. Shape change is  on the table if we’ll stay friends, but it will take a while.”

Marco looks at their bags and at Ginny and say “I think we spent enough for today, there are many more things I can imagine you can wear - but as my own resources are limited -  if you are lacking, I’ll land you some of my own clothes.”

The two enter a taxi and head toward Marco’s apartment. “I have guests... so be nice to them Ginny I do not think they will stick for the night.”

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1526 on: <08-31-15/1345:43> »
@ Marco. You get a comm from the Lady, >>Thank You Marco, I Will get you the names of the persons I need to give these permissions. But I think that list will be many. I will get them all for you.<<

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1527 on: <08-31-15/1539:30> »
@ Yelena. The Block Party is definitely a success and as Yelena looks around everyone is having fun. Five Howlers show up on their bikes And a couple of white serenity members give them room. It's still a party at first. And Tori is able to snag a customer. But, when she comes back she catches one of the White Serenity members chatting up Willa and sees her as a threat to her business. She immediately goes over and punches her with a solid roundhouse to her left eye. "This be my corner. You wanna trick you need ta find your own."
« Last Edit: <08-31-15/1759:10> by ismilealot »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1528 on: <08-31-15/1758:30> »
@ Arc  Jaime picks that moment to come strolling around the corner after parking his bike. He frowns and takes a hard look at all the players. And then he steps closer to you, no, between you and trouble, with a ready stance. His fists aren't up, but the frown and the hard gaze as his head sweeps side to side scanning for trouble says that they will be. Gotta hand it to your vruk, he ain't provoking, but no doubt about him being ready for a fight. He just won't last long if bullets start flying.

And with the timing born of pure bad mojo that's when BloodMoney shows up with his new crew for his bike. He's not the problem, if he had been you'd have never done work for him. But, now he's running with the WhollyHell, a lot of their members have Humanis sympathizers, and Splat, Lupo's latest took a beating from one of them recently. It hadn't been bad, but, right now that fact wasn't particularly pertinent.
« Last Edit: <08-31-15/2047:20> by ismilealot »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1529 on: <08-31-15/1817:57> »
Thurs Dec. 11th 17:23
@ Marco  As your arriving at your apartment you get a comm from the doctor, >>Marco, sweetie. I know this is short notice but I just got handed the job of entertaining a visiting dignitary from the CAS looking to help us implement a new system. But, I overheard him telling the hospital administrator that he would need to cut his visit a bit short as he's interviewing for a new medical director. I was hoping you'd help me show him a very good time tonight. I've been watching him, and while he's got a tight handle on his face his body language seems to favor small  female, elven types with postdoc's. He lightens up with the brainy types. I'm hoping your intuition and special skills can really help him loosen up and be my in. I'm taking him out to dinner tonight at 20:00.<<
« Last Edit: <08-31-15/2046:18> by ismilealot »