NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #1455 on: <08-25-15/0131:45> »
Blake sits back taking in as much info he can glean from the two sitting with him at the table.
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1456 on: <08-25-15/0331:25> »
Marco will wait for information on Sam, if Blake does not provide this information after a short while he will think "Look Blake, I showed you my real face, showed you my magic and took you to a place that is very important to me. I've did anything in my power to get your trust.

I was only doing this insane stuff because Sam had some serious leverage on me, and because we were emotionally connected. We were lovers - if you are not going to trust me that's fine I can't force you, you shadow people are so paranoid. I'll just go back to my life and forget the entire thing. I couldn't care less about the stardust and if anyone should figure it out it is the freaking police not me.  I can also make money on my own. So the price for my services is information on Sam, there is nothing else that you can offer me."

As he is very socially skilled it will be difficult to figure out how he really feels, but Marco is not laying right now. He honestly care very little about money and think that the Stardust is the problem of the police.
« Last Edit: <08-25-15/0333:59> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1457 on: <08-25-15/0410:43> »
Yelena almost explodes.  It takes a great deal of willpower to maintain her self control, but she manages.  "Is not fair talk sax man.  Sax man betray Yelena.  False love.  False life.  Shadows are real.  Shadows never lie.  Yelena not leave shadows again."  After a short pause she continues.  "Yelena not leave shadows again."

Yelena stands up and leans on the table, looking  from Blake to Marco.  She switches from thought to a low voice.  "Yelena good soldier.  Yelena find Feathers.  Yelena find Sam.  Yelena kill all in way.  Yelena promise.  Work out who boss then call Yelena for meet.  All must work together to find Sam and others.  People need help.  No one else give frag for them so we have to.  Maybe Blake and Marco both be boss.  Trust each other.  Tell secrets.  Otherwise lose Blake.  Lose Marco.  Yelena and Arc need both to help.  Please work it out."  She turn directly to Marco.  "Yelena not angry Marco.  Marco not understand about sax man.  No one hurt Yelena more than sax man.  More than torture Yelena.  More than kill Yelena.  Sax man betray Yelena.  No.  Shadow always better.  Call when want talk Yelena."

She returns to a standing position and tosses some nuyen to the table.  "  For drinks.  Marco give Blake Yelena comm code.  Call if want talk Yelena.  Yelena not mad.  Yelena must see hurt boy.  Yelena walks from the bar, waving to the waiter.  Once outside she makes it to her bike before going to her knees.  Putting her head to the powerful engine she goes back twenty-two years.  Yelena had just completed a contract in Oslo, Norway, for a branch of the Great Eight, a British gang.   She was on her R&R between missions and had stopped at an outdoor café for a meal when she heard it......a lively yet haunting sound that she would find out was jazz. 

Following the sound, she entered a club and saw him.  She had no idea who the man with the instrument was, but his sax had caught what was left of her soul and sang to it.  She sat and listened to him play for hours.  A tip to the waiter had giver her a name, Brent Leans.  He was jamming solo at the beginning of the afternoon, but he proved equally comfortable with other jazz musicians.  Over the next two days, Yelena cultivated the friendship of one of the other musicians and found out that Brent was famous for his sax.  The man did not know for sure why Leans had ended up in Oslo, but he suspected a woman and Yelena agreed.  A woman could do that to a man.  Something in the jazz music played to Yelena, tempting her away from the shadows that had been her life for decades.  After two days, the man came to her table between sets and told her that he had noticed her.  He returned after each set and they closed the club down that night, before he walked her to his small flat where they made love for the first time.

He asked her how long she was in the city and she told him a few days.  He asked her to stay a couple of weeks.  She called her fixer, an entity she only knew as Virtual Goddess, and told her that she was taking a long holiday.  She made that call several times as a couple of weeks became a couple of months then five years.  She called him the sax man and he taught her about jazz, about the sax, about love.  He taught her to begin to forgive herself and to heal.  And she loved him as much as she could love.  And she loved his jazz and his sax.  She found out that the sax man had a family in the UCAS; a wife and three children.  He had loved the woman and adored his kids, but the life of a travelling jazz man was too much for the man and his wife.  There were women at every sold out concert and every small jazz club he played that wanted nothing more than a night in bed with Brent Leans.  And Brent was too human to resist.  A number of his affairs became fodder for various news trid feeds and smut mags.  His wife stayed with him through all but the last one; he had seduced her sister and got her pregnant.  Perhaps he could have saved his marriage and family if he had been sincerely contrite, but he had tried that too many times already and the sincerity had worn too thin. 

The wife had divorced him and taken everything he had, even threatening to take his beloved sax.  He fought for nothing except the sax and the wife had relented.  Penniless and in public disgrace, Leans had gone to Europe, eventually ending up in Oslo for a gig that he managed to keep extending.  And Brent loved Yelena; or told her that he did.  He may even have meant it, but perhaps it was in his nature to love more than one woman  Yelena caught him with another woman several times, but always took him back, firmly believing that he just lusted after the others while he loved her.  She gave up the shadows and tried to live a normal life, keeping house for them and even learning to cook a bit.  She allowed herself to dream of marriage and a home and children.  Brent encouraged her to dream big, promising to settle down and be with only her.  Yelena stored her weapons in a closet, pulling them out only to clean them and keep them ready, just in case. 

And then he died.  She had been out shopping for groceries in the market, leaving him home in bed after a long night at the club.  She half expected to return home to the gentle strains of jazz on the trid and his sax.  She was met with silence.  After putting her purchases away, she went up to the small bedroom on the second floor and found him.  He had apparently awakened and had gone to sit in the chair near the window.  Something in the way he was sitting let Yelena know immediately that he was dead.  When she approached the chair she saw that he had died with a picture of his ex-wife in his hands and two piles of letters that he had pulled from the locked drawer of the desk.  Shocked at the picture, Yelena was even more shocked at the letters.  One pile was letters from his ex-wife where she kept him informed of what was happening in her life.  She had written many times that she still loved him and would take him back if he came home.  Through tears, Yelena read the other pile, expecting the same, but these were letters that Brent had written to his ex-wife but had not sent.  He had professed many times his love for her and had promised that he was clean and had gotten over the lusts for other women.  The last one was dated that day and was unfinished where the pen trailed off when the heart attack took him.  In in he had told her that he was going to return within the week and had already purchased the tickets that would take him home to the woman he truly loved.

Yelena's pleasant world crumbled to ash around her.  Not only had he lied with every breath, he had died with a picture of his ex-wife in his hands and writing a love letter to her.  Yelena packed a bag with some clothes and took her weapons case from the closet, where it had sat nearly untouched for five years.  In a last gesture, she packed Brent's sax into its case and walked out the door and back into the shadows.  She had been savagely betrayed, but she was back where she belonged.  Virtual Goddess welcomed her back with open arms and contracts.  And Yelena Petrovna resolved to never leave the shadows again.

The memories faded and Yelena collected herself.  She climbed onto her rig, fired it up, and took it out of the lot headed for the clinic Arc had told her she had taken Z to.  Yelena shakes her head.  Some people just do not understand.  Yelena does not fully understand, but she KNOWS.  She is shadow and will always be shadow until the day he shadow calls in all its markers and takes what is left of her.
« Last Edit: <08-25-15/0425:26> by Mercy Merchant »
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1458 on: <08-25-15/0600:29> »
Marco think at Yelena "Shadows are not real, only love is real.  If fake love was so painful and yet wonderful can you even imagine real love? - I love you silly - there is no other way to explain why I helped you get away with what you did yesterday." Darn it, why do I have to do it with another abusive Sam duplicate in the table. He is not sure that she got that because she seemed all gone. He may have to find a more romantic moment to confess his love for her.

« Last Edit: <08-25-15/0645:08> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1459 on: <08-25-15/1029:24> »
It isn't until she is half way to the clinic that she really lets her mind get around what Marco had said as she left the club.  She wonders if she really wants to hear those words again.  Those words of sadness and betrayal.  Can she allow herself to be so open to the risk of such feelings again?  Yelena sets the bike on autopilot and sends a message to Marco.  >>Yelena not know love.  Yelena armored against love.  Yelena know shadows.  Yelena know love is more than sex.  Marco and Yelena need talk.  Yelena call later.<<

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #1460 on: <08-25-15/1210:34> »
@ Jed. You wake up stiff. And everything in you protests that event. But you're notbeing given a choice. Something keeps shoving you. "Hey, hey. Who are you? And what are you doing in my house? is this my house? It must be my house.  He opens bloodshot eyes to see Snowdon kneeling beside him , tentatively poking him and looking lost, confused and very scared. Somehow it makes him look younger.

Jed sits up and rubs his eyes.  The poking continues, and he grabs the wrist of the man, gently (attempting to be gentle at least) pushing the hand back to the lap of the person doing the poking.  Ugh.  The patch must have worn off too soon.  Need to make sure I'm carrying enough next time.  That last one shouldn't have been enough to push him over the edge.  Maybe he grabbed one of the stronger ones by accident.  Looking around, Jed realizes that they are in Marcos apartment.  Marco must have realized that with Jed unconscious, trying to get into Jed's place would have been risky. 

Jed looks at him, checking his forehead for any sign of the bullet wound.  Who knew how long this babysitting job would take.  Best to be straight up. My name is Jed.  Someone is hiring people to kill you, and I saved you.  We are going to lie low here for today, then probably head to my place.  Which isn't this nice.  Sometimes all the money doesn't keep you safe and you need friends to do that for you.  Lets get some breakfast. 
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #1461 on: <08-25-15/1816:16> »
Blake looks at Marco, "I'm respecting Sam in knowing that he wasn't one to share his information. I can tell you that he was a man. I've seen him so weak he lost his concentration on his ID's. I know that Sam works for someone but I'll have to think about how much of that I want to share. We do this job and that may be the price of your work. I'm just not prepared to share just yet. I've got some of his cred and a few of his ID's. I'm sure we could possibly use them to get the job done. We can probably find more at the boat or Sam's other I just want to meet your team and give them the chance to chose if they want to continue with the job."
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #1462 on: <08-25-15/2019:57> »
@Arc - Still at the boat. He replies back, with a quick mental check.

Arc stood up, holding her stomach as she rinsed out her mouth, wanting nothing more at this moment than to rid herself of the bile taste she was feeling right then.  As she shut off the water, she saw the reply from Phoenix was awaiting her.  Boat, boat...oh yeah, Marco had mentioned he was working from a boat.  Still got the coords too, wiz.

<<@Phoenix{Arc}:  Wizbang, chummer.  Be there shortly>>

Freshening herself up hastily, the human girl grabbed her vest and coat...less so for the protection, more so for the warmth because frag this was a cold December... and pulled them on over her body.  Her Predator nestled in concealed at the small of her back like always as she grabbed the datachip the Brit had given her, locking up the apartment on her way out to her car.  Hopping in, she composed a quick message to Marco and Yelena to let them know her plans.

<<@Yelena, Marco {Arc}:  Hoi.  Hope everyone's morning is going wiz.  Meeting up with our feathered friend to relate a bit of info was asked to check on.  You'll know where to find me>>

It didn't take too long to get to the docks, surprisingly.  Mid morning on a weekday, even a Friday, was usually not busy as it was after the morning rush and before the lunch hour.  Stomach rumbling in protest of its denied sustenance, Arc grimaced a bit as she rubbed her eyes, awake but not enjoying it as she stepped out into the air, gasping a bit at the chill before finding the boat and approaching.  After knocking and being let in, the human girl looked up at the man before handing the chip over and speaking.

"So...y'all found some sick next-level fraggin' evil drek.  And if I"m readin' the times right, we looking at this happening spring of '74.  Way past when this was anywhere close to okay.  So I'm gonna ask...where the frag did you get this drek and what's it for???"

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1463 on: <08-25-15/2355:17> »
@Marco, Yelena & Blake. Marco is a regular, and a good tipper and so the waiter is quick to bring refills. And their better vodka. Despite the fact that most ofthe crowd is regulars, and Yelena and Blake stand out like shore thumbs they are mostly ignored. Joys clientele are experts at minding their own business.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1464 on: <08-26-15/0034:16> »
@Marco thinks at Blake "Blake, look at where we are. Look at me, I am not armored I am not armed. These are my real life, the people here are my friends. It is not you I am having problems with. I am thinking to myself, why I am even doing this gig now that Sam is gone. I am no shadowrunner.  I am risking my entire life, for this gig. Money and SINs are not going to change that. Since I am sort of twisted up in some moves I will cooperate short term with you. I'll introduce you the team and we'll work with you. You seem like a good guy and you bring SINS and money with you and some knowledge as to what was it we were hired to do. It is for the best. As for myself... I am on my way out of this gig, unless you can help me understand more about Sam and let me know exactly who am I working for.  I can sense that this is a long term gig and I will not work for some hidden one with hidden money for long. So wellcome... and think for yourself if you want my cooperation for the longer peroid, you will have to trust me."
« Last Edit: <08-26-15/0301:27> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1465 on: <08-26-15/0220:39> »
Yelena rides in autopilot mode to the clinic.  When the bike pulls up to the front she finds a place to park and secure it.  From the outside the clinic looked rather unprepossessing, much like every street clinic Yelena had ever had cause to use.  She actually hesitates at the entrance, almost as if nervous about going in.  While standing at the curb she sees a young man assisting a much older one toward the door.  The older man was clearly in need and the young man was having trouble helping him maneuver.  Yelena moves to take the old man's free arm and helps the two into the clinic.  The man looks his thanks and nods but the boy just looks surly. 

A pretty but obviously frazzled nurse is at the counter.  Despite her weariness, she manages a smile for Yelena and greets the others by name.  "Hello, Alexei.  Same trouble again?"

The man nods and opens his mouth to say something, but the boy jumps in before he can say a word.  "Yeah.  You fraggers should be ashamed letting him back on the street.  He needs to be put away where he cannot hurt himself or anyone else.  Can't you see how useless he is?  Cannot eat without spilling all over himself and needs help doing drek all.  Don't you have a place to just put him where he don't do no harm to himself?"

Yelena stands quietly off to the side watching the old man, who seems to be accepting the rejection but his eyes are shedding silent tears.  The nurse is clearly used to this sort of treatment by the healthy for the elderly and ill.  She carefully avoids the old man's eyes as she says.  "Alex, you know the answer to that question.  Your grandfather needs help, yes, but he needs more than we can give him here.  We have limited assets and can only take care of patients on a short term basis."

"Fine for you to say.  You do not have to see him like this every day or live with him puking or crapping allover himself then cleaning it up."

"Your mother........."

Now angry, he interrupts the nurse.  "She is no better than he is.  Either drugged up or in bed with who knows who.  I have had it.  I am leaving and you can just keep him."

The young man just swears and races out of the waiting area.  The old man has stood as straight as he can through the entire ordeal, the only sign of his sorrow being the tracks of tears on his cheeks.  The nurse comes forward to him and takes his arm.  "Come on Alexei, let's get you settled.  I have already signed you in.  I will take your coat and then we will go back to get Doc to see you."  She looks at Yelena with an apologetic smile.  "I will be right with you, miss.  Please be patient."  The nurse carefully removes the old man's greatcoat, exposing a thin frame enclosed in old rags.  Yelena's eyes idly wander over the many-times patched and threadbare trousers then up to the old jacket covering the ragged shirt.  She notices the badly frayed embroidered patch with the number 14 on it.  Instantly Yelena feels as if kicked by a mule.  Her mind reels with a hundred, a thousand emotions all at once. 

When the nurse leaves the room with the man, Yelena slips behind the counter and looks at the tablet registration.  The man has been logged in as Alexei Gaspodin.  The effect on Yelena in seeing the name is immediate and brutal.  She manages to stumble out to the door and stand there, gasping for breath and sucking in air like a drowning woman.  The man had been there  She knows the name.  She can still feel his hands on her body, touching her, violating her.  Smiling all the while he was raping her.  And not just once, and not just her.  The man had been a member of the Russian State Security Service and had been a guard at Relocation Camp 14.  Raping the young prisoners had been a perk of his job.  She had thought he had died during the breakout, along with the rest of the security guards.  She was only ten at the end but had killed thirteen guards and scientists that day with a rifle that was way too big for her.  Yelena's current world swirls around her until she feels a light hand on her shoulder and a concerned voice.  "Are you alright, miss?  Please come inside and let me look at you."

Yelena shakes herself to clear her head and stands to let the nurse take her back into the waiting room.  Once inside, she says, "Am Yelena.  Not here for sick.  Here see boy Z.  Came in yesterday.  Shot and beat."  She nods at the screen where the nurse had taken the old man.  "Man ok?"

"Old Alexei?  Probably not.  You saw how the grandson treats him.  Not much love in that house.  Poor man.  Came over here with nothing and made something of himself.  I can remember from when I was a kid.  He always looked out for the kids in the neighborhood, even standing up to the gangers.  Now he is sick and no one to take care of him.  Not sure what we can do here.  Not enough money, not enough nurses.  Just not enough,"  She sighs.  "It will be up to the Doc to decide what happens to him.  Ah.  Yes, here he is.  Let me take you back to see Z."

Yelena follows the nurse through the screen, passing a small cot that the old man was sitting on, a bowl of some sort of soy drek at a small table near him.  The nurse continues past several beds and stops at one that held the small frame of Z.  She holds up a hand and whispers, "Now please do not disturb him while he is asleep.  But you can talk to his friends just over there.  And before you ask, he will be fine with some rest and the right medicine.  Are you a relative?"  Yelena shakes her head as she looks over to where the nurse pointed.  She notices three of the other boarders from the park.  "No.  Yelena not relative.  Just friend."

"That is too bad.  Some of the medicine is quite expensive.  It could mean a longer stay or going home without the proper meds.  Well, please let me know when you leave."  With that the nurse leaves.  Yelena stares at the other boarders for a minute then goes to them.  The three try to put on a tough face, but first one then the rest crack and come to her.  Yelena and the three spend an hour together talking and learning about each other.  Yelena is entirely surprised that none of the kids hold her responsible for what happened to Z.  If anything her stock with them has risen dramatically because she had gone to save him.  After the hour, Yelena leaves after agreeing to see them again and getting a promise that none of the boarders would try to hide where she was if some ganger, any ganger, came looking.

On the way out, Yelena's slight sense of happiness is again shattered as she walks past the old man.  He is still sitting on the cot as if he did not know what to do, the bowl of now cold soy-drek sitting untouched on the table.  Almost without thinking Yelena's hand drops to the Predator at her hip.  Here was a chance to clean part of the slate.  She has spent years cursing the guards, scientists, and others who continued to torture and murder young kids just because they were different.  She draws the pistol but decides that the man needs to see her face.  Moving to stand in front of him, she kneels to look him eye to eye.  The old man looks at his killer and focuses on her face.  Suddenly his eyes widen and he tries to mouth something, failing.  Trying again, he wets his lips and whispers, "You are one of them, aren't you?  One of those kids."  He lifts a trembling hand to reach out to her, almost touching her then falling back.  "I remember the hair.  I remember........."  He falls silent.  Tears begin to roll from his eyes.  "I was so wrong.  We all were so wrong.  What we did to you was against God and all creatures.  Are you here to kill me?" 

At that moment part of Yelena changed.  Her hand tightens on the butt of her pistol, ready to end the miserable existence of one of her tormentors.  Instead she holsters the pistol and catches the attention of a passing nurse.  "Please get man warm food."  The nurse is going to object but the look in Yelena's eyes stopps her cold.  Nodding, she takes the bowl and leaves.  When the nurse returns with the new bowl, Yelena sits and feeds the old man until the food is gone.  Neither says a word.  When the old man finishes, Yelena gently lays him down on the cot and stands.  When she turns she see an older woman near, watching.  She approaches and says. "I am Doctor Yavin, but people around here just call me Doc.  I understand that you know Z and Alexei?" 

"Not really.  Yelena know boy little.  Know man not at all.  Will live?" 

"The boy, certainly.  Alexei, certainly not.  He has little time left.  When he dies a good light will go out of the Barrens.  Wait, you are Yelena?  One of the heroes?  The Barrens needs heroes.  And the Barrens needs more men like Alexei.  He always hinted of some great evil in his past, but all I ever saw was good.  I suppose he was trying to atone for something.  He never talked about it."  She shakes her head, "It is too bad that he does not have good family that can take him for his last days.  Daughter used all his money and grandson only wants to be a gang lord.  And Z has similar problems.  No money and no family means nowhere to go to get the medicine he needs.  And before you ask, no, I do not have it here.  It costs way too much for our tiny budget.  Most of what we get from the people that come here is in-kind services, not real cash money.  And in-kind services do not buy expensive drugs."

Yelena reaches out to take the doctor's commlink from her pocket.  Before the doctor can react, Yelena slots a cred stick and transfers 5000 nuyen to the clinic account.  "Buy drugs, buy blankets, buy clothes and food.  Care for old man.  Care for Z.  Care for others.  Find Yelena when need more.  Yelena check back."  Yelena replaces the woman's 'link and walks out before the startled doctor can do more than stammer out a thanks.  Outside, Yelena climbs on the bike, and motors away, surprisingly.........happy.
« Last Edit: <08-26-15/1027:29> by Mercy Merchant »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1466 on: <08-26-15/2215:39> »
@ Yelena. As Yelena is riding back to Arcs a group of go-gangers rides hard to catch up and in a moment she is completely boxed in by the gang.  Their jackets identify them as the Bone Knives, and they're a mix of orcs, humans and dwarves.  And as the first one pulls alongside they toss something into her lap. And when she looks down she sees a scalp with red and yellow hair. Each one pulls up and tosses one or two scalps into her lap and veers off to let another take it's place always keeping her boxed in until thirteen scalps are in her lap. The leader looks her in the eye and gives a nod of respect and then they all pull away.
« Last Edit: <08-29-15/1403:33> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1467 on: <08-26-15/2225:31> »
@ Arc. You get a comm from Merlin, >>I did some asking around. Z has a cousin what's a lieutenant in the Bone Knives. I let her know what went down. She said she'd handle it. I also been doing some checking in the astral fer Feathers. An there be some seriously fragged drek be going on. Darkness in two areas be getting worse. Almost physical. You find him he needs to know.<<

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1468 on: <08-26-15/2233:10> »
As she rides away, Yelena  is considering the events at the clinic and is wrestling with her emotions.  She should have killed that man.  He had been one of the guards that had raped her numerous times.  And yet................it had just not been necessary.  When the other bikers begin to show up, she  is a bit concerned about them, but they do not make any hostile moves.  She is surprised when the first scalp plops into her lap, but as more and more show up, she begins to think that the drug gang will not be bothering her or the skate park kids again.  She returns the nod of respect as the gang leader pulls up to her.  Solidarity in the Barrens.  Outsiders will not understand or believe it.  Yelena will remember the Bone Knives and will repay this debt to them in some fashion.  An unspoken pact has been made and both Yelena and the gangers know it.  The gesture relieves her of one of her chores for the day.

Yelena motors to Arc's garage and parks the bike inside.  Not sure of the exact protocols for the scalps, she places them on one of the work benches to dry.  Yelena shakes her head and begins to clean up after the early morning bedroom antics.  She smiles as she remembers how the furniture was broken as she stacks the remains to be tossed out.  Even with the money given to the clinic, she should have enough to replace the furniture, perhaps with sturdier things.  And that does not include the balance of her contract money.

After cleaning the debris up, Yelena strips and climbs into bed for some rest.  She sets the 'link to wake her at 1700 and sends two messages.  >>Srui.  Is Yelena.  Arc not worry about scalps.  Need dry.  Yelena cleaned debris.  Go Arc buy more.  Need sturdy things.<<  >>Marco.  Is Yelena.  We need talk.  Yelena sleep now.  Go clinic later.  Maybe call and meet?<<
« Last Edit: <08-26-15/2307:51> by Mercy Merchant »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1469 on: <08-27-15/0700:53> »
While waiting for Blake reply Marco thinks to himself. "Do not just be selfish, Blake is great for everyone else. These shadow people they somehow know how to live this life, while trusting no one. Your new friends are not bad... despite that shadow running gig of them. " He texts Ambrose >> Hey buddy you wouldn't believe the crazy night I had. Are you alright? tonight is our big day do you want to touch ground later I see that you have a lot to update me.

He texts Arc >> Nice driving I hope that you made it home okay. And then Yelena >> Y. We need to talk, but seriously just the two of us don't run off like that, I really need you.   Then he texts Jed >> Are you guys alright? I've made breakfast, just a salad tough real vegetables. Make yourself at home I'll be there in a second... oh and you are the worst driving instructor I've ever met - keep your day job!
« Last Edit: <08-27-15/0702:36> by gilga »