NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1410 on: <08-22-15/1309:18> »
@ Arc Jaime looks down at you and grins. Five minutes later he returns with a fragrant hot tea and kisses you on the top of your head. "I've got eggs and bacon almost ready and if you don't want me eating your share you'll get up and guard your plate against the deprivations of a hungry man." You can hear him grinning at you. But more than that, you can smell the bacon.

@ Blake  Traffic is already starting to get heavy. He'll have to hustle if he doesn't want to be late. Just as he's heading out he gets a message from ShadowDancer, >>File in your Dropbox.<< When you access the file you see the data on a theft at a gov. research facility, and prominently featured are three of the kidnapped victims from the club. It seems they blew past every bit of the high tech security and got away clean. There's also surveillance footage at the club of one Nikolai Fyodor Andreovich, code named Ghost. Professional torturer and hitman, he, was said to have been on the outs with the Vory but seems to be back in the devils embrace. Last is a long range surveillance photo and info on a contract demolitionist code name, Phoenix. Currently, employed by the Yak. And may be an attempt by them to either infiltrate or destroy the competition . He works for the highest bidder and could be another way in.
« Last Edit: <08-22-15/1326:10> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1411 on: <08-22-15/1316:12> »
Marco waits for Jed to finish his thought, it takes him a moment to understand that Jed is sleeping. “Dammit Jed you are freaking driving... you will get us all killed.” thinks Marco. He has no idea what to do now, he does not want to do obvious magic after committing a crime, but he also does not want to die.  He does not think about it, things just happen for him and his mojo lets him finish things just a little quicker than they would have otherwise.

Marco storms at Jeds pocket, grabs the mouse and tosses him to the back sit.  His mind is levitating Jed to the passenger seat, while he himself still in birds form takes pace at the driver seat.  It all happens fast and at the same time, and Marco has no idea how bad that magical musical chairs game really looks. He simply has no time for that.
When he loses his concentration, he and snowden appear naked in the middle of the car.  The situation gives Marco the uncomfortable mental picture of giving Jed heads while he is driving. "I am a dirty dirty man" He thinks. "...but I did just raise in my naked glory from the floor of the car... slutty is better then criminal mage."

Nasty sexual thoughts aside, Marco finds himself in the driver seat of a car for the first time. In what he would later describe as a 'first driving lesson from hell'. The car is going really fast - at least in Marco’s inexperienced eyes. Other drivers, find the cars current speed annoyingly slow, and they express their protests by flashing their lights at Marco and beeping a lot. 

There are two pedals - "the brakes must be one of them..." thinks Marco, he is surprisingly cool about the entire situation, he is not afraid... if anything he feels a little aroused by the tension of the moment.  Agrat taught him well... too well perhaps, little fear seems appropriate.  The first paddle he picks dramatically speeds the car and the engine is making funny voices.  Marco quickly figures out that that paddle is not the right one for him.  Even after finding the brakes on his second try,  Marco quickly discovers that he pressed them way too hard.  He nearly crushes to the windshield.   He can hear snowden falling down to the floor of the car and perhaps even moan with surprise, terror or pain.

Getting his act together Marco thinks. “Okay... now the same movement but slower... like squeezing a trigger. “ The gun metaphor seems to work and Marco manages to slow the car even more while keeping it on course. A smile of achievement crawl into his face... "I am driving!" he thinks.

His smiles flatten as he hears a big :BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, the sudden noise makes Marco’s naked body jump and he struggles to stay in control of the car.  An angry trucker completely unaware to his struggle passes him while giving him some nasty looks and saying some very bad words in Or’zet. Marco have never heard these specific words, but they sounded so juicy and dirty he had no illusions about them.  Marco has no idea if the trucker was hostile because of their little gay orgy or because of Marco's terrible driving skills. At this point, Marco has no time to even think about it.

Marco accept the next beeps, nasty looks and bad words as part of driving naked very slowly on the open road.  He is a terrible driver and has little idea what he is doing but he does manage to get the car to stop at a safe location.
[spoiler]
Levitate jed to passenger seat: 7d6t5 2
drain: 11d6t5 4
control car: 3d6t5 1
[/spoiler]

When the car finally stops Marco’s first concern is Snowden. Marco exist the car, enjoying the feel of  cold aspalt on his bare feet, and the near freazing air of Seattle.  He goes to the back seat to check on Snowden. “Are you back from the dead yet?... because we nearly killed you again. It is a shame to miss it. ” He laughs softly trying to make Snowden feel safe. Marco also visually examine Snowdens naked body, formally for bruises and to see if he is stable and alive... Marco has no idea what Jed planned to do with him. Despite his good intentions, as a 20 years old bisexual man that just had one of the most exciting and sensual nights in his life. Marco cannot honestly say that his interest is strictly professional, he can lie about it quite well tough.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #1412 on: <08-22-15/1342:09> »
@ Arc Jaime looks down at you and grins. Five minutes later he returns with a fragrant hot tea and kisses you on the top of your head. "I've got eggs and bacon almost ready and if you don't want me eating your share you'll get up and guard your plate against the deprivations of a hungry man." You can hear him grinning at you. But more than that, you can smell the bacon.

As the man got up to leave, Arc remained sprawled out on the bed, shoving a pillow over her head to stave off the light that was prodding her into wakefulness, groaning at her own fatigue.  When he came back with the tea, expertly slipping the pillow out from her clutches, did Arc open her eyes again, nose sniffing at the fragrance of the beverage, crinkling at the kiss.  "mm..."  Shoving the sheets from her prostrate form, the short girl sat herself up crosslegged and took the tea, sipping on it and letting the complex array of tastes warm her.  At the mention of breakfast, her stomach gave a growl, eliciting a small blush from her as she took another sip and tossed a pillow at him.  "You're awesome.  I don't deserve it, but y'all aint gettin' my food"

Winking, the girl took a few more sips before finally getting up, stretching out her body briefly and giving a yawn as she tried to shake off the grogginess.  Yeah, today's gonna suck.  fraaaaag....  Brushing away what she could of her veritable nest of hair, Arc followed Jaime out to their awaiting meal.  The smells were almost heavenly and intoxicating as she sat down, holding her tea with both hands close to her as her Vrukart served their hearty and filling breakfast.  "...ah drek...what is it with your fam and food, I'thokan?  It's fragging wiz"  Digging in with gusto, it wasn't long before the repast of eggs and bacon (that actually TASTED like it!) was gone, Arc handling the dishes before retreating to a couch with her tea, Jaime following closely behind.

Full, warm, and happy, the fog was finally starting to lift from Arc's head as she idly thought about her day's plans, that job coming to the forefront.  Rabbit should be getting back to me by tonight with the intel, so no rush there.  Yelena will hit me up if she needs me.  I could contact Phoenix about advice on the job...oh drek, the vid files.  Huu...When Jaime leaves for work, I'll look at them.  If the preview I got's any indication, it would likely just upset him...hm?  Her thoughts were distracted by Jaime sitting down next to her, poking at her side playfully while doing so...to which she responded with a gentle shove with the elbow as she steadied her tea, setting it down on a table before reaching over to embrace him.  "For reals though, you're awesome. I needed a pick me up"

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1413 on: <08-22-15/1402:44> »
Ambrose thought about it, rubbing his chin with a hand. He wasn't particularly compelled to help this woman out, besides how could he? Oh well, you had problems with doing deliveries for your sleezy boyfriend? Why don't you come work for us to make drugs and blow up factories? Yeah, that would go over well. Especially with the Knight Errant over there. While the fear of getting arrested might persuade her from immediately ratting him out, if push comes to shove, she could rat him out to get a lesser sentence. Beyond that, she might actually be part of the KE unit over there. Sure, she walks and talks like she hates them, but actors are very convincing as well on the triod stations.

"You can spend the night, so long as there is no trouble." he says simply. Anything else was going to take time.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1414 on: <08-22-15/1454:58> »
@ Ambrose    Ginny nods at you as she stands looking at the flashing lights for a bit, drinking her soycaf in silence.  After a few minutes, Ambrose can see her shaking in the coat.  Suddenly, she turns to face him, smiling and softly chuckling.  "You were razzing me with that story about the meatsticks, right?  Not possible that drek really happened.  You sure spun that one up quickly, though.  I am impressed."  Still laughing to herself, she turns back to watch the other boat.  "I wonder when I will be able to get my clothes.  Otherwise I am in these for a while."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1415 on: <08-22-15/1548:50> »
@ Arc  Jaime grins lasciviously at her and a says, "I've been up since  I first saw you." And bending down to kiss her he begins to nibble on her neck and his hand reaches under her t-shirt and starts playing with her nipple. "I just wanted to feed you first so you'd feel far to kindly towards me to resist."

@ Marco  Snowden is still in good shape as far as Marco can tell. Damn he's got a really great ass. And those thighs. Oh yeah. Marco feels himself responding to Snowden. But, right now neither Snowden or Jed are in any real shape to respond or object. And Marco enjoys his partners enjoyment of him. Shame, that really would be the perfect alibi. "Really officers he hired me for something really fun and different. Said to surprise him. He really needed the stress relief." Grinning to himself he began fantasizing the scene of a high speed chase while they were having really great sex in the car. It was definitely a turn on. BWAAAAAAAP The horn blaring so close brought him back to reality and the cold and Marco quickly climbed back in the vehicle.

@ Ambrose  Ginny grins at him in relief. "Thanks, I'll be the perfect yacht guest." In the morning Ambrose is awakened to fairly perfect Or'zet in Ginny's voice. She's cussing a blue streak. And when Ambrose goes to check it seems that the intrepid young woman has activated some sort of trap. But, not before she'd found a few more of John's hidey holes. Trying to recover when she sees you she says, "This, isn't what it looks like. I  just needed a feminine product. And since John's nice looking thought maybe he might have stored a few things out of the way for one just in case."
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #1416 on: <08-22-15/1606:00> »
Maybe it was the still-sleepy haze, or perhaps simply the fact that they had just eaten and were getting comfortable, but the forward actions of her Vruk caught Arc off guard, her eyes widening as her cheeks flashed red, her body responding to his moves as expected.   "nnnh...good tactic, though you're buying my clothes if I change sizes from that tactic..heh.."  Smirking at her own joke, the human shifted to laying down on the couch, arms around the man's neck as they enjoyed their morning together, in a low key and sensitive fashion.

Not too long after found Arc resting languidly on the same couch, a warm glow radiating from within her as she lazily relaxed, a grin on her face as she cuddled next to the taller man she called hers.  She wished that moment could linger...it was easy, it was nice.  But alas, eventually it had to end as Jaime checked the time and realized he had to work his shift.  A long embrace and several kisses afterwards, he eventually did get up to get around and ready, almost making himself late again because of her.  "heh...you'd think they'd be more down with that, knowing it ain't your fault, eh?"  Several grins and laughs later, Arc was left on her own, sprawled naked on the couch and left with her afterglow of thoughts...and then self-reminders of her to-dos.

Shifting to a sitting stance, the rigger girl grunted a bit, a hand pressing on her stomach in response to the dull soreness of her muscles as she booted up her AR display, searching through her index of files before pulling up the video files.  Grabbing her now-cooled down tea, she sat back and got comfortable as she played the files, taking a sip every few minutes.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1417 on: <08-22-15/1730:17> »
"I am so going to get arrested for disturbing the peace" Thinks Marco, the thought of some sexy KE guys arresting him never seemed so erotic. If any, his only hope is to get home very quickly but to do that he needs to get the car running. He is in no condition to drive and he begins to feel the temperature taking its toll. He can only imagine how Snowden must feel. He places both Snowden and Jed on the beck seat, at least they'll keep each other warm. As for himself, Marco will have to suffer for a little while longer.
"I obviously can't drive..." he thinks and for a minute or so he just stare at the empty air unable to solve his problem. Eventually he press the panic bottom.

"Y300 car rental how can I help you?" Says a secretary in a bored voice. "I know it sounds stupid... but my boyfriend likes driving manually and I have no idea how to switch to autopilot... can you help me?"
After 40 minutes, where Marco developed hate for the entire female gender, for the entire metahumanity in general actually.  He finally understood what AR overlay he should click in order to activate the autopilot.  "NO I don't have a comlink" was the sentence he said the most. Followed by... "I can't do it I have no comlink" as a close second, one of his last sentences was "It does not matter how come I have no comlink, I am freezing... and I am going to cry if I cannot get home" was the a sentence that he said to the lady that finally managed to solve his problem. Her name was Jenny and she actually gave him her personal number. How Marco managed to both helplessly cry and get a number is a mystery to Marco and challenges anything that he knows about the art of seduction. Maybe she just felt sorry for him and it was a fake number - or perhaps she felt playful as he did not have a comlink to call her. Anyhow, Marco will always remember Jenny as the girl that got him from a freezing car, to his warm bed. If he is ever going to meet her he will be extremely grateful.

Apparently, it was possible to operate a car without a comlink but nobody did it in over 10 years.  The idea of someone walking around without a comlink was unthinkable to the cooperate world.   Marco did think about using Jed's link but it was password protected and Marco had no idea how to guess his password. He just did not know the guy.

Marco typed to the car the only address he could think about at his emotional state... his own home.  He turned both Jed and Snowden into little mice and wore Jeds clothes as he entered the elevator. The shame, Marco prayed that non of his neighbors will see him with these terrible cloths. Jed was nice, but Marco and he just did not see eye to eye when it came to fashion.
« Last Edit: <08-22-15/1743:19> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1418 on: <08-22-15/2256:50> »
@ Marco The door man must have been on break because as Marco was walking through the lobby he came out of the side office. He almost did a double take despite his training as he recognized the normally fastidious Marco. And Marco was sure he watched him until the elevator doors closed. But, finally Marco was home. He lay Jed and Snowden down on the couch and a floor palette and once they were transformed back into men, both oblivious to the outside world, Marco could crash into his own bed. He'd never been so grateful for the ultra soft down comforter as he was in that moment and all to soon the alarm he'd set to meet Blake was blaring at him.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1419 on: <08-22-15/2303:49> »
Before falling a sleep Marco texts Yelena from his metalink >> Scary lady, I am finally getting some sleep. I really wanted to hop by, but I am just too darn tired.  I need you to come and meet me at Joy at 10:00 today. I am meeting with this guy about Sam and I cannot even contact him without my link.

Marco then get some blankets and tries to make Jed and Snowden comfortable. He does not give up on a shower. But sleep comes very quickly when he enters his bed. Getting it was totally worth only eating soy products for a month.

« Last Edit: <08-22-15/2307:25> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1420 on: <08-23-15/0007:38> »
Yelena feels the warm glow provided by the great sex and good vodka.  Waiting for Nikolai to figure out how much he wants to tell her, she notices the pinging of Marco's commlink from where it had fallen from the bed.  She swears and fumbles through the clothes to get to it and shut the fragging thing off.  As she does, she notices that the message is from Marco himself and reads it.  She gets back up on the bed after tossing the 'link back to the pile of clothes on the floor.  She takes another shot of the soothing vodka and says, "побед. Это был Марко. конфликтующего человека. Что с кем-то о Sam в первой половине дня однако ему его вещи. Я должен быть в радость клуб в менее чем за четыре часа. Обязанность и семьи до развлечений, Николай Федорович. В то время как вы попробуйте определить, какую вы хотите рассказать мне и сколько вы от меня, я немного поспать. Если бы я знал вас жил я бы с интересом ожидает для вас."

Yelena curls up next to the man she had thought long dead, sets her internal alarm for 0830, and goes to sleep.  Her last thought before she slipped under was whether Nikolai would be there when she woke up.  She smiles as she bets not.

[spoiler]Frag.  That was Marco.  The conflicted man.  He has a meeting with someone about Sam in the morning but he needs his things.  I have to be at the Joy Club in less than four hours.  Duty and family before fun, Nikolai Fyodorovich.  While you try to decide how much you want to tell me and how much you are keeping from me I will get some sleep.  If I had known you lived I would have looked for you.

[/spoiler]

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1421 on: <08-23-15/0303:57> »
@ Ambrose    Ginny nods at you as she stands looking at the flashing lights for a bit, drinking her soycaf in silence.  After a few minutes, Ambrose can see her shaking in the coat.  Suddenly, she turns to face him, smiling and softly chuckling.  "You were razzing me with that story about the meatsticks, right?  Not possible that drek really happened.  You sure spun that one up quickly, though.  I am impressed."  Still laughing to herself, she turns back to watch the other boat.  "I wonder when I will be able to get my clothes.  Otherwise I am in these for a while."

Ambrose glanced to her with a bit of confusion in his face. "Meatsticks?" he asks, "Are you alright? I don't remember doing anything with raisins, and I'm pretty sure I'd remember rasining you. As for clothing, there are vending machines down the way. All you need to do is get some plastic bottles around here, stick them into the machine and out pops clothing. Maybe not the prettiest clothing, but clothing all the same."
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1422 on: <08-23-15/1036:51> »
Marco wakes up at 9, still exhausted from his last night. After another cold shower he is ready to go. He makes a quick breakfast with some real vegetables and cheese and leave it along with a small note in his kitchen.

"Jed and Snowden, you sort of can't leave but call me when you wake up and I'll come rescue you. Enjoy breakfast - there is more food in the fridge make yourself at home. "

He places a couple of fresh towels for them in the living room as well as some casual clothes for the pair. Marco is about 10 minutes late when he enters Joy.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1423 on: <08-23-15/1131:41> »
Yelena snaps awake when the internal alarm goes off.  She does not have to look around to know that she is alone in the bed.  As expected her visitor of the early morning is gone.  She rises and walks into the small bathroom to look at the damage to her body in the mirror.  She strokes where the monofilament of Nikolai's knife had left minute cuts at her breasts and neck and looks at the new bruises she managed to pick up.  Shaking her head, she climbs into the shower and uses the entire morning's hot water ration to wash herself clean.  As she is toweling off after the shower, she ruefully looks over the damaged furniture from her sexual escapade.  While dressing she sends a text off to Arc.  >>Srui.  Is Yelena.  Man from past find Yelena.  Room looks like fight but was sex.  Yelena give money for broken furniture.  Am going meeting with Marco.  Yelena call later.<<

After dressing, Yelena finds a colorful scarf to put around her neck to hide the narrow cut there and straps on her Predator.  Gathering all of Marco's clothes she could find in the mess, as well as his fragging 'link, she puts them in a pile and carries them into the garage, where she puts all of it into one of the cargo boxes on the Scorpion.  Moving to her work space, she carefully disassembles and cleans the pistol.  After all, there had been someone else in the house that had access to the gun while she slept.  Nikolai was Nikolai, but she had learned to be careful in her line of work.  Satisfied that the powerful gun had not been tampered with, she reassembles it and slips it into its resting place at her hip.  Done with her preparatio0ns, Yelena walks the bike out of the garage and motors off to the meeting at Joy, arriving ten minutes early.

Yelena takes Marco's things with her and walks inside the club to ask if Marco has shown up yet.  She is disappointed to be told that he has not and asks for a table where she can wait for him.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #1424 on: <08-23-15/1722:56> »
The timing couldn't have been more coincidental on Yelena's sake.  As the video files that Arc had commanded were loading and buffering, a message blipped up into her field of view, from Yelena.  Rubbing her eyes, the human girl read over the message..and read it again, nearly spitting out her tea.  Man from past...slept with him...frag, man, I thought trog life was fast, but this is something else  Groaning, she didn't want to imagine how much damage the Russian elf had done to her garage home, rubbing her temples.  After a moment to process things, the girl gave a response.

<<Hey Srui, Tessa.  I know you good on it.  There be trouble I got your back.  meeting with Marco?  Aight.  I'm beat and a bit sore myself (slept little, played much), but if you need me around, it won't take me long.  Have fun>>

Yawning again and setting the tea down, Arc figured she might as well get herself dressed, shifting to get onto her feet...and immediately regretting the decision, her hip and stomach muscles protesting.  After a moment of recovery, she was able to stand, fishing around for a fresh change of clothes, grabbing them and hopping into the shower...more as an afterthought.  The dirt, sweat, and overall remnants of the night's and morning's activities washed away with the cleansing water, helping to refresh the girl as she washed her hair...twice in fact.

Clean and dressed, Arc went back to see if the vids had loaded, ready to spend a little time reviewing it for her British acquaintance..