NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #1020 on: <07-12-15/1122:07> »
Arc snapped into action as the retort of gunfire went down, the Hunan girl springing up from her cover.  Seeing the boss man shoot at where Z lay and run, her eyes went wide as she thought quickly.  He fragging didn't.... "Y, get the big guy.  I'll deal with these hoops". Bringing the rush I g goon into her sights, she leveled her Predator and squeezed off the trigger with a bang.  hope this gives Rabbit an opening to grab Z...if he's still here.. frag it, Merlin, hope you're running...

[Spoiler]previous roll goes here.  3 hits[/spoiler]

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1021 on: <07-12-15/1148:46> »
Yelena barely notes the thug's shot at her as the rounds spray harmlessly into her earlier firing position.  She hears Arc's words, but is not truly interested in the drug boss.  Rabbit is still out there trying to get to Z and the thug on the hood of the bus is a danger to the young woman.  She pops up and sights on the man, letting her body guide the gentle pull of the trigger.

[spoiler]Shoot at thug on bus: 18d6t5 9[/spoiler]

Again, after taking the shot she ducks back into cover, but she is pretty certain that this was a good shot.  She calls out, "Soldier men.  Boss running away.  Leave soldiers here to die.  Surrender now or die."
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1022 on: <07-12-15/1449:06> »
@ Arc  Arc shoots the goon on the ground trying to get away from the grenade.
[spoiler]ismilealot:3D6E5 → 1( (5, 1, 3→ 1 success against 5) )#thug 4 dodge
ismilealot:9D6E5 → 2( (2, 2, 2, 4, 3, 2, 1, 6, 6→ 2 successes against 5) )#thug 4 soak[/spoiler]
@ Yelena  The goon that had been trying to sneak up on Yelena had had enough. When he saw the boss running he cut his losses and started scrambling to get out of the area. In a moment it went from a firefight to a dead zone with two bodies on the ground and one on the hood. The spirit strokes Yelena, feeding off of her wounds.  Yelena feels the sharpness of the bullet wound travel through her entire body suddenly now that the adrenaline of the moment has passed. She shudders, and a spasm of pain shoots through her body. The bullet wound is pulsing, hurting more than any of her previous wounds have as a burning sensation travels through her and for a moment the pain is so intense she can't breathe. The demon shudders as he rides wave after wave of pain, absorbing it feeling the bonds weakening. Ah, close, so close! It bites down onto her wound, sucking it dry, and the spasm of pain it elicits as the wound closes and the bond breaks! It shudders in the release, the fullness of the ecstasy his! And it's chain to this realm broken it is free to experience the pain of the others!

@ Marco  As Marco's words weave a spell around her and his desire for her feeding the adrenaline, and fear becomes an intense sexual desire. Marco feels the change. And feels something else as well. Always before Sophie has needed to be in control of their sex together. Right now at an unconscious level she wants to be overwhelmed with the passion, overtaken by an intensity that she can't possibly contain. Right now, in this moment, she is very vulnerable to Marco's brand of magic.

@ Ambrose  The experiment with the drugs is going well. Ambrose could have a new career in front of him. Not many have the knowledge and the exacting attention to detail that this drug requires. Much less the knowledge of explosives that allows him to change the recipe subtly to allow Marcos' magic to work just a little better. Nothing to it really. Just a matter of adding a reagent that was very similar chemically to one of the ingredients. Marco should have the recipients of this little batch begging him for the favor of an addiction. When he's done Ambrose is exhausted. but at least his pants are on. And he's starved. His last meal was awhile ago. Well this tub is well stocked with food at least. I wonder what else I can make? Rummaging around in Sam's cupboard to take better stock of the inventory Ambroses long skill as a bomb maker hiding his little devices in various things stands him in very good stead. The weight on this can is wrong. Not by much, but it's wrong. !Hmmmm, he examines it closely. Ah ha! This was very well done. The join is almost perfect. He can admire the skill with which this has been done. But what is it hiding?

@ Jed  The tea garden is beautiful. The peaceful strains of music begin to drift towards him, drawing his eyes back towards the gazebo thing on the left. And he sees a lovely young woman playing the music. Dressed very traditionally in a kimono, she is the image of peace and tranquility. A beautiful golden carp dances gracefully in the air around her.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

@ Blake  The dropbox folder finally has a message in it from ShadowSong. It's only taken her an hour! Blake thinks with irritation. >>TinyMouse, the project ShadowClaw had you working on is to important to continue this delay in searching for him. And if the person you encountered who you believed to be him, and well, hasn't contacted me, then it's because he is still missing and completely unable to. But, It's possible that the search has not been without benefit. ShadowClaw had a second group working on the angle of the drug itself for this job. And that group has a runner that he's been working with very gently to develop his talent. A runner who's burgeoning ability to imitate others appearances may make him useful for the next phase of this project. I would like you to contact them again and feel them out about continuing with this operation under your direction.<<

« Last Edit: <07-12-15/1613:07> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #1023 on: <07-12-15/1509:36> »
In the heat of the moment, Arc was about to try to pick off the fleeing goon, but stopped herself.  These hoops are cowards...either they'll be back or they'll realize this gang ain't worth pushing...Okay... Starting to shake from riding off the adrenaline, the short girl snapped to action upon realizing they were clear.  Hokstering her weapon, she bounded through the trash.  "Rabbit, need your help!"

At that moment, she was assured Yelena was not dead, so her full attention drive her straight to the side of Z, testing her goggles off as she looked him over.  "Come on, kid, you clear now...you still with us?  Drag it dude, you ain't dying here!". Her expression was intense as she shouted at him, noting the extent of the beatings, trying to make sure...and hoping desperately...that this teen hadn't bit the lead biscuit yet...

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1024 on: <07-12-15/1622:50> »
@ Arc  Rabbit rushes to Z and helps Arc turn him. "Carl, Car! CARL! Wake up! CARL, so help me if you don't wake up. . . . ." The last few words are barely choked out as she's fighting hard to keep from crying as she sees him. Z's face is unrecognizable. The swelling, cuts and bruises are so bad he could have been any young black human. The way his arm flops when she rolls him it's broken, and judging from the swelling so are both of his hands and probably his kneecaps as well from the angle his feet are flopped at. Arc is trying to feel for a pulse and can't find one. And he's not screaming from the pain of being turned either. . . .
>>Arc, I got Blue. We be there in 5-7. You be on the slide side or the swings?<<
« Last Edit: <07-12-15/2200:43> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1025 on: <07-12-15/1815:21> »
“Okay... lets get back to the car and go to the club?” Said Sophie.
“No... not yet... there are few more things that you have to feel”. Answered Marco
It was difficult to contain her passion, Marco’s initial plan was to talk her into staying into making this night memorable. He liked to believe that he is an empty shell a mask. However, Marco’s affection to Sophie, the mental link between them and Sophie’s sexual desire, her adrenaline and fear all combined and overwhelmed Marco. He fought the feeling, so he can remain in control of the spells and he was experienced enough to do so.

He took Sophie to a trip in the city. It was wild ride, focused at testing limits. They pushed their little feathery bodies to the limit, and Marco could feel Sophie’s desire grows with the fear. Their mental link served as an amplifier of these emotions because Marco too was fascinated and lustful towards her. Usually, Marco does not have that much fun with his clients. However, the thrill of speed, the fear of diving to the ground -  felt again for the first time through Sophie's mind. It was powerful and terrifying.

The city lights at night are beautiful and romantic, from a bird view the city seems peaceful. Unlike previous times with clients, this time they paid no attention to the view.  They were looking into their temporary animistic nature, into the thrill of the hunt.  While they did not hunt yet, the practice made the little bird body come to live, all the senses operating at once at their highest capacity. The feeling is amazing, and Marco was grateful for the opportunity to re-experience this feeling for the first time.   Marco knew that it was perfectly safe - but Sophie did not and the fear and anticipation amplified their emotions. He wasn’t easy on her, but he knew howto push her in a way that build her confidence rather than break it.

When they finally returned to the limo, Marco ended the shape change spells and turned them into humans again. Both of them were breathless. Sophie’s naked body shivered with excitement and her cheeks were blushed. Marco watched her with lusting eyes, he adored her figure. Previously, Sophie could let go and enjoy the ride. Marco could not - he had to keep them in the air. With the spell sustaining gone Marco found it difficult to remain in control. He wanted Sophie and desired her, the time spent linked together made him especially longing for her intimacy.  Her beautiful body, soft skin and heavy breathing did not make it any easier.

Marco gave Sophie a long warm and passionate kiss. His lips were still tingling with her taste as he whispered: “You are so amazing!”.  His hands began exploring her body, pulling her closer to him. “I want you, right here, right now” he said softly, as his kisses moved toward her neck.

Sex in a car was out of character for Sophie. She needed to control the environment. Marco could barely imagine having sex with her in a private room at the club. Every previous time was in her own apartment, on her bed - under her conditions. She had a very rigid and well defined script when it came to what she wanted from Marco.
« Last Edit: <07-12-15/1826:09> by gilga »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1026 on: <07-12-15/1946:13> »
@ Marco  But not this time. This time Sophie was not in control. And Marcos touch turned passion into an inferno as everything that had happened combined and ignited. At Marco's touch Sophie came alive. She couldn't get enough of him, pushing him to take him right then. But, even as she climaxed it wasn't enough. She wanted him again, needed him again. And this time she was willing to do whatever she had to do to have him. Giving him every pleasure she could imagine. Wanting everything she'd ever seen and had never allowed herself to lose control enough to try. She was alive, and offered every part of herself to him. Needing everything he had to give, and pushing him to give her more, harder, deeper. Every part of him experienced her as she offered herself to him fully.

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #1027 on: <07-12-15/2032:41> »
After Blake checked his comm for the dropbox message he sighed. Now he had another team on his hands. He wasn't one to deal with other teammates well after he'd lost so many in the past. Blake stood up from the bench on the pier that had given him such an excellent view of the boat. As he walked away he let the disguise of the old bum fade away. As he casually walked he pealed out of the Bum's coat. He walked next to a dumpster and chucked the coat away.

He used the trodes and the comm to put another message in the dropbox.

<<Shadowsong... Run a full check of the all of my comms. If they are clean then send me a message through the normal channels. If not I'll check the dropbox for further instructions. I think I met your up and coming runner. And I have a meeting with him tomorrow at 10:30am. I'll be back at the offices by noon if all goes to plan.>>

He sent the message and headed back to his crappy little apartment that he had been using for the job.
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1028 on: <07-12-15/2052:32> »
@ Blake  Seven minutes later. >>All your comm's are clean except for the one you listed for the law firm. You're every movement is being tracked by Gracie O'Malley. Who, as the personnel assistant to Mr G. Otaluck and a member of the state bar, she really should know better. Don't worry, I've been feeding it false signals and a few fake phone calls since she started having you tracked. By now she should know your taste in beer & pizza as well as your obsession with an elven pleasure provider that has you deeply in debt and struggling to keep up appearances.<<
« Last Edit: <07-12-15/2155:05> by ismilealot »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1029 on: <07-12-15/2154:04> »
Yelena shrugs through the intense pain, knowing that it is a measure of luck that she is able to feel anything at all right now.  Before leaving her spot she removes the nearly empty clip from the rifle and inserts a second one into the slot.  The appearance and demeanor of the demon that Marco had sent was a surprise.  For a moment, she could sense its pleasure at the pain it was feeding off of and felt an affinity of sorts for the spirit.  When the spirit has finished and the wound is just another scar on her already well-marked torso, Yelena slings the rifle over her shoulder and draws her Predator as she begins the long walk to where Z is laying in the dirt.  She makes sure that each of the three men on the ground are indeed dead, as she does not want any of them to miraculously jump up and start shooting her.  If one is not dead, she will secure him and remove his weapons. 

Yelena goes to where Z is and gasps.  She is momentarily transported back to Camp 14.  Four years into her time there.  She had been put on an impromptu burial detail, something that was becoming more and more common.  She was looking at people she had probably known, but did not recognize anymore.  Beatings, amputations, and other experiments had disfigured these young children beyond anyone recognizing them.  Then she saw the right arm with the odd birthmark.  The young girl had been only five years old and had been turned in to the authorities by her parents.  Vestia had been her name, and she had been a bubbly girl despite what was happening here.  Now Yelena was tossing what was left of her body into a shallow ditch outside the camp fence, where it would offer not even the barest protection from the scavenger wolves that roamed the area.  She wonders how many of the other twenty bodies were children she had known.  She would not know until they failed to show up for morning roll call or punishment duty.

Yelena shakes her head and looks at the young man on the ground.  For someone who is such a friend to death, she has to start twice to be able to get the words out.  "Is he dead?"
« Last Edit: <07-12-15/2300:58> by Mercy Merchant »

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #1030 on: <07-12-15/2338:20> »
By the time Yelena had said those three simple, powerful words, Arc had already been fishing in her pockets for a couple things she had usually kept when she was out in the hood.  The first she was attaching to Z's limp form where she could, a small device with a display on it: a biomonitor.  As it was booting up and trying to get a read on his vitals, her hands were already fishing out her trauma patch, shaking it out.

Arc practically was choking on her words as it took her a few tries to get the answer out.  "I..I..I..I don't know man...no pulse, no moving...come on, tell us you piece of drek!. Of those present only Yelena would maybe understand the reason behind why Arc had become so unnerved with someone she maybe didn't know.  The reason was simple: she knew this kid came from her turf, same roots, wanting to make the drek of their home better for those.  He did not deserve to die, not for them.  In her mind, they were responsible for this kid's survival...and losing one of her own was something she could not bear.

<<Merlin, swing side.  Near the bus.  Hurry, I'm checking but the kid might've flatlined...

Tears were streaming openly from her face as she held the patch ready, waiting on the biomonitor's results.  If there was any chance of him pulling through, that patch of adrenaline, clotting agents, stabilizers, and painkillers was going straight onto that boy's body...

Ravensoracle

• Omae
« Reply #1031 on: <07-12-15/2352:50> »
Blake just shakes his head and chuckles...

<<@Shadowsong: From Blake. Nice cover... But really elven pleasure provider? You gotta make me look that desperate? I know the Taylor cover is a real douche but come on... I still gotta play the part. >>

Blake pulled up on his Mirage to the complex that made up his cover identity, and his current living arrangements for the job. The place was a dump but he was lucky enough to have a first floor apartment so that he could pull his bike right into the studio apartment he had. It wouldn't be safe any other way.

He stretched out on the over-sized troll couch that  made up his bed. He wasn't sleeping yet. He just had to decide what his next step was going to be.

The Raven perched on the seat of his Mirage. What are you gonna do wiith another team?
Speech
Thoughts
Comm/Text
Subvocal

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1032 on: <07-13-15/0000:01> »
Yelena kneels next to her Srui, sharing tears she did not know she had inside her.  She pulls a "Medimagic III" medkit from a pocket of her jacket and holds it out.  "Will this help?  It is only a class three but it might save his life."
« Last Edit: <07-13-15/0015:26> by Mercy Merchant »

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1033 on: <07-13-15/0012:10> »
@ Arc & Yelena  The biomonitor takes 33 seconds to boot up. It's readout stopping and starting and going back to "loading internal test parameters" three different times. Finally you hear, "Vital signs, heart rate 12, respiratory rate 1, blood pressure 51/17.  Vital signs inconsistent with human parameters, please input metahuman type to ensure device accuracy."

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1034 on: <07-13-15/0019:05> »
@ Blake  Shadowsong messages you, >> :-*<< She gives it a few moments and then says, >>ShadowClaw said this group had an edge in this thing. Lets hope we can figure out what it is in time to be able to use it. I'm not a fan of the body count so far. We could use an edge right about now.<<