NEWS

Date Night ( IC )

• 3424 Replies

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #510 on: <05-28-15/0303:02> »
Ambrose didn't know anything about the emotional angst the others who'd eventually be joining him and marco are feeling. He didn't care either. "Right then, well lets make this easy. I just need a basic commlink to start off with, after that I can get to my stuff again." It was a rather easy thing to do after all. Buying a 100 nuyen commlink from the guy gave him the ability to broadcast again. The ability to access things again. After all, this was the year 2075 where everyone's life was pretty much on these little devices.

"There, now that I have this, lets get out of the barrens. I need to acquire a better commlink, and some clothing." he takes a moment to get a 100 nuyen cred stick and pass it back to Marco. Again, this was life in the 7050s. As long as you could get to your bank account, purchasing things was easy enough. He makes a note that next time to set something up with his devices to detonate when someone attempts to hack into them.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #511 on: <05-28-15/0409:06> »
Marco grins... “mr. reporter please... we did not come here just for a burner comlink...
just get what you need and I’ll try to fetch you a good price. They have lot of stuff on shelves and can also try and get for you the hard to find stuff. “ We’re already here... let’s do some shopping.
"

[spoiler]
Once Ambrose makes up his mind about what he wants Marco will help him get a good price. Marco will buy a couple of burnerers for himself.
Negotiation - for shopping with Ambrose: 15d6t5 5
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: <05-28-15/0418:08> by gilga »

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #512 on: <05-28-15/0441:05> »
Marco watches Jimmy paints fascinated... it seems like some painting of Van Gogh as Ambrose compiles his equipment list.

“It is good" he say... better than the original.”

“Oh... Marco you are too kind... this is just practicing... I’ll make 10 more before I am confident enough of using it... “

When Ambrose is done Marco grins at Jimmy... “comon... I brought you a new customer and placed a big order... give us a fair price”.

When they leave Marco takes the car back to Arc’s. The car automatically enters a garage. Filled with multiple workbenches and tools Marco has no idea what they are for... a strong smell of engine grease is present.

"Hello? Arc... I brought the car back..." He say... he is surpised that nobody seem to be at home.
Marco thinks to himself... “So this is where the magic happens...” In addition to the car there is now also a bike that Marco eximines with curiosity... “seems dangerous... and exciting.” he thinks, it seems to be well designed... a big bike with a lot of pressense. The bike is decorated with silver chromes, mettalic red and black parts. On the sides there is a big logo, a black scorpion.  Marco gently touches it with aww... trying to imagine Arc riding it. It is clean and is obviously been treated with care.

He finds a relatively clean spot on the floor and place a blanket on it.
Texting Arc and Yelena... <<I brought the reporter to Arc’s garage for now... I think some coffee did good to him.  when can you meet? Is it okay to crush there for a short while we both had a long night...>>
« Last Edit: <05-28-15/1032:01> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #513 on: <05-28-15/1025:39> »
Yelena is drowsing.  She pulls up the text from Marco and reads it again with a slight smile.  She whispers more to herself than anyone else.  "So Marco maybe not run after all.  Is good."  Yelena closes her eyes again and tries to figure out why her heart had skipped a slight beat when she got Marco's text.
« Last Edit: <05-28-15/1031:16> by Mercy Merchant »
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #514 on: <05-28-15/1144:29> »
~~Earlier that Day~~

As Arc was getting dressed, Marco's text came up on her AR vision.  Hmm.... Seeing as how most of Yelena's and her own valuables and expensive gear were in the trunk of the car, it didn't seem like a big risk.  Besides that, Marco didn't seem like the sketch type.  The "reporter" he was a with maybe will notice a few bits and tools on the workbenches consistent with a demolitions kit, but Arc was not thinking of that at the time.  Mentally pulling out a message, she sent it out before pulling her jeans up over her hips.

@Marco {Arc}>>
<<yeah go ahead.  Please send the car here.  My Vruk and I need it to pick up your girl.  Meet up at my place soonish

~~Back to the Present~~

Nodding, Arc rounded a corner and turned off the highway, turning her head towards Jaime.  "Guess you get to meet the whole team today.  Last chance to back out". She winked, finding a place to grab a bite.  Looks like chinichangas were the consensus for what sounded good today...nothing like the fineries they got to experience earlier, but hot and filling grub nonetheless.  After that, it was a simple drive back to her garage, her black Americar gliding effortlessly into park.  Hopping out, the human stretched her arms, chuckling as how the sleeves of the man's shirt flopped around loosely.  "Now where did they get off to..."

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #515 on: <05-28-15/1326:51> »
@ Marco & Ambrose  Jimmy keeps a loose eye on you as you choose things. "That suit you got right there is a used. Pockets on it are a bit smaller and you can see where it's already been taken in at the hem. As tall as you are it's gonna be a bit short at the hem and sleeves. I got a new one that's a darker color that'll fit you better I think once it's hemmed for you." He continues in that vein throughout your shopping trip. "If you buy that by the case I can offer you a bit of a discount." and "Mitsuhama came out with a much better version of that about a 5 months ago, Do you want that instead?" Once Marco starts negotiating the price the old man really warms up to his subject. You can tell he loves the game. Finally, once the price is agreed on he says, "I don't think anyone would give you this good a price on everything Marco, and who else would have everything you need like this. You owe Jimmy for the kind of price I give you on all this I think. I give everyone prices like these I be outta business." He continues in this vein until you're safely out the door.

@ Arc & Yelena  The chimichangas were spicy enough to have you sweating and the cola was a bit to sweet but with the beans and the menudo you are soon full, and feeling better, The drive back is friendly Jaime turning back to Yelena and saying, "I can't fault your taste in my girl." he grins at Arc and the rest of the drive continues to make small talk, but as you near the garage he says, "Garage is a good place to raise kids. But, I was thinking of having you to myself a bit, at least at first, and having you move in with me." he looks at Arc, his expression a mix of love, hope, determination and uncertainty. And when you look at him you realize one thing for sure, you may be new to this whole relationship thing, but Jaime's got one lousy poker face.
« Last Edit: <05-28-15/1352:35> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #516 on: <05-28-15/1415:13> »
Marco loved bartering with an expert. Jimmy did that all day and made him feel as if he got a great price... but he could twist it in a way that made it a favor. Marco did not mind it one bit, but he admired the skill. It was nice to negotiate with a pro and favors built stable professional relationships... Marco definitely need more contacts - he got a reminder just how limited his contact list really is when he tried to find Sam and the only one he could call was a client he barely knew... he’d never ask a favor this early in the relationship it was a gamble, but it seemed to have work and the need was great.

.... Present at Arcs:

Marco has a knack for new languages he picked up Or’zet a couple of days ago. He knows just a little bit... it was a strange language and he clearly did not have the vocal capacity for accurate pronunciation of its words. The language seemed to require tusks, he was amazed how Arc could do it so well.  He could picture a couple of trogs mentioning the word and it was a big deal. Vurk... short for Vurkart? a boyfriend, but when did she pick a Vurk? That girl did not waste any time... A few days ago she seemed insecured... a bit scared of what might happen in exposure to the vices of the club - and in the meanwhile she took a commitment... she is not dating - she has a Vurk... Maybe the way to truely understand Arc was to think about her as a trog despite her human shape... he grinned.  Marco was fascinated by Trogs and their culture... They live fast, waste no time on bullshit and are never alone... you can never have a problem just with one trog... eth was the word he thought but he wasn’t sure how to pronounce it.

He texted back:
<<Arc, Yelena- I am so happy for you... don’t worry we won’t touch a thing... it is your ereth after all... I am so happy you both are okay... I prayed for you. Sending the car now. Thanks again for hospitality>>

He placed some blankets on the floor and said: “Please be respectful Phoenix, my friend will arrive soon... I think we both need some rest.” He said as he lay on the floor and enveloped himself in the blanket. There was this dream he had that was bothering him... Agrats essence gave him clarity there was some repressed memory that struggle to come out. Marco could feel that... There was something familiar in the prison - he was someplace with a similar background count before... this was why he felt safe in there. But how could that be? When did he have a chance to expirinece background counts?

« Last Edit: <05-28-15/2344:12> by gilga »

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #517 on: <05-29-15/0013:08> »
Ambrose shrugged. "Right then. I'll be. When do they get here anyways?" he asked simply, working on adjusting his new coat and making sure it was set to fit him properly, as well as the mirror weave being intact. That was one of the most important thing for a demolitionist, making sure you could have your bombs at the ready, but enough protection around them that no hacker could possibly dream of  hacking it.

Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #518 on: <05-29-15/0042:51> »
Arc couldn't help but smirk widely at Jaime's earnest antics, his look not unlike one would expect from a puppy wanting a treat or some loving.  "Pfft, beg a little more, why dontcha...". Chuckling, the girl glanced back at Yelena, who seemed to be sitting contentedly after their meal, chatting calmly.  "I get what you mean, so unless my Sruiken has any arguments, I ain't gonna be getting rid of the garage.  I spent too much time and blood building it up just so it gets redone by the next hoop.  I'll keep my payments on it.  Yelena, consider it your home still.  I'll still be by for work reasons...maybe a girl's night or some drek...but it ain't going nowhere."

A careful look would note a slight tinge of pink on the girl's face at the mention of raising kids, but it was quickly dashed as they arrived.  Seeing the garage occupied, Arc deftly brought the car to a stop at the curb just outside, killing the engine before hopping out, seeing a tall and lanky fellow pacing about in a longcoat.  Eyebrow raised, she led the trio over the threshold, her green cybereyes visibly sizing up.  "Figuring you must be the boombadda our boss hired to put on that light show.  Piece of fraggin' art, by the way.  My compliments.  Name's Arc, this is my place"

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #519 on: <05-29-15/0115:03> »
@ Marco  You receive a call from Dr Kamagishiri, >>Hello Marco, I checked into that accident for you. It seems there was an accident yesterday around 16:40 on the Salish-Sidhe border. A commercial vehicle hit a deer and caused something of a pile-up. Seven vehicles altogether. Nine people treated at the scene. Three hospitalized, two already downgraded and one in ICU. One fatality but KE hasn't released the name yet. There was only one other accident reported during the time frame you requested and that was a single vehicle who's autopilot malfunctioned and missed a turn, car skidded and slid down an embankment. Safety protocols stopped it and the passenger was released after being checked out. Hope this helps. And I'm looking forward to seeing you again.<<
« Last Edit: <05-29-15/0133:02> by ismilealot »
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #520 on: <05-29-15/0214:15> »
Yelena remains mostly quiet during the ride home.  The stop at the food joint was welcome indeed and she thoroughly enjoyed the chimis, although the soda was less appetizing.  From her seat in the rear of the car, she could see Arc and Jamie sneaking looks at each other and realized that, for now at least, they had what she had never had in her life.  The last remnants of jealousy and bitterness melted away and she settled down in the seat, calm and relaxed at last. 

As the car reaches the garage, Yelena leans forward and taps her friend.  "Arc can open trunk when stop?  Yelena get bag."  She slips out the door as the car stops and goes to the trunk, taking her go bag and weapons case.  Walking into the garage, Yelena sees the tall man who must be the reporter.  She spares a look at the man as she walks past him, her eyes looking about for Marco, who she finds emerging from a pile of blankets on the floor.  She pauses for a moment and shakes her head at Marco, saying, "Silly Keeb.  Could have used bed for sleep.  Yelena need shower and bet Marco does too.  Want share? Yelena need talk Keeb to Keeb."

Yelena goes into the living area, depositing her case and bag on her bed before stripping out of her clothes and moving to the shower.  She is hoping that Marco is still interested enough to want to talk to her and perhaps he will follow her into the shower.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #521 on: <05-29-15/0235:06> »
Torn from a dream Marco see the girls entering the garage. There’s Arc and her Vurk and Yelena... He smiles... "she looks terrible... but she is alive" That's all that is important right now. It was not obvious after last night - someone got awfully close to their cover. "A bed?" He thinks... "in what world is that appropriate." he was a bit rude to crush there to begin with but he was so tired. “Sure could use a shower... got a full day ahead of us...” He follows Yelena to the shower. Just to passionately kiss her once they are alone. “I was so worried ...” He say.
« Last Edit: <05-29-15/0245:36> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #522 on: <05-29-15/0253:50> »
Yelena returns Marco's kiss then turns on the hot water and waits for Marco to get undressed.  As the water finally gets warm she points to a meter on the wall.  "Hot water rationed here.  Only this amount for Yelena, so not waste time in shower."  Once in the shower, Yelena will get wet and move aside to lather up and let Marco get under the water.  She laughs and says, "Not like Marco place." 

After she has soaped up she reaches down and fondles Marco's growing erection.  "So Marco still happy see Yelena?  Yelena happy see Marco, too.  I put this down for now and Yelena talk Marco.  Important talk.  First have question.  What kind relation Marco want with Yelena?  Just sex?  More than sex?  What?"

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #523 on: <05-29-15/0311:05> »
Marco strips and enters the shower... “a time limited shower” he thinks... “thats new... I guess everything moves faster in here” He let some water wash him before he talks to Yelena “Don’t confuse me with definitions... I want you. I want you for sex, I want you for romance, I want your friendship and I want to share my life with you.”
He sighs:
"I don’t want anybody in this world just for sex...  Sex is  a manifestation of my emotions. Emotions take many shapes and forms... they spin our world... they can even be music." 
After a short pause he embraces her and whispers:
  “What is the matter... is something bothering you?”
« Last Edit: <05-29-15/0325:53> by gilga »

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #524 on: <05-29-15/0330:04> »
Yelena lets her body mold to Marco's for a few moments.  "Yes.  Yelena bothered.  Mostly by Yelena.  And Marco, too.  Yelena look for love for very long time.  Think find once but was lie.  Yelena not even sure how know if love.  Almost lose friend.  Maybe lose Marco.  Yelena much confused."

"And Yelena think different about sex than Marco.  To Yelena is tool.  Is weapon.  And is also way to relax and have fun.  Yelena want sex with Marco.  Want it a lot.  But want more than sex.  Want share, but Yelena afraid scare Marco away.  Yelena very bad Keeb.  Much blood behind me, much innocent blood.  Yelena fight, curse, drink, smoke, and gamble.  Like sex with sometimes more than one person.  Yelena frightened of nightmares that make wake up with screams.  Yelena kill people for money.  All are reasons Marco should leave shower, dress, and leave Yelena.  Marco want leave?"