NEWS

Date Night ( OOC )

• 558 Replies

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #450 on: <03-09-16/1011:29> »
Understood, madame GM!  Will endeavor to have logistics finished by then!

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #451 on: <03-15-16/2035:18> »
Okay, this is a rough preliminary rundown, but this covers all the major stuff for downtime purchases until I can sit down with potentially other players who may want to contribute to projects :)

Pulling from before, I'll reiterate Arc's Karma buys:

Gunnery r0-4: 20 Karma
Pilot Aircraft r0-2: 6 Karma
Con r0-1: 2 Karma (Marco tutoring)

From there, I'll go on to major buys:
For self:
LifeStyle costs: 3,600 (Now paid through Feb. 2076)
Cyberarm r2 Agility Mod (uses 2 Cap):   13,000

MCT-Nissan Rotodrone:      5,000+mods = 14,450
  • Large Pop-Up Weapon Mount (4MP)       3,700
  • Ares Alpha w/suppressor                     3,150
  • 250 rounds Regular ammunition                     500
  • 6 HE microgrenades                                600
    • Smartsoft Upgrade                                  1,500

FOR THE GROUP
[spoiler]I've got more mod space on this sucker than I have nuyen to stuff into it.  Anyone want to pitch in, go ahead.  this is the group ride :D[/spoiler]

GMC Universe (van class vehicle) 30,000 + Mods = 44,750
  • MultiPaint System:                       Standard w/ vehicle
  • Morphing License Plate:                                        1,000
  • Spoof Chip                                                               500
  • Manual Control Override (1 Cp/PT)                          500
  • Passenger Protection system r6 (2 Cp/Prot)        8,000
  • Valkyrie Module (4 Cp/Bod)                                  2,000
  • Winch, Standard  (2 Cp/Bod)                                  750
  • Rigger Interface (Cos)                                          1,000
  • 3xMetahuman Adjustment (Troll, Elf, Elf)             1,500

TOTAL NUYEN COST FROM ARC:                     75,750

Any minor adjustments (medkit supplies, other small stuff, etc) I'll throw into this post[/list]
« Last Edit: <03-17-16/2146:46> by SgtBoomCloud »

SmilinIrish

• Omae
« Reply #452 on: <03-15-16/2212:43> »
As I didn't have much karma, I converted most of my nuyen.  I saved about $1,200 because I figured I'd need plane tickets. 
Speech  Thought   Matrix/Comms

SgtBoomCloud

« Reply #453 on: <03-15-16/2228:08> »
As I didn't have much karma, I converted most of my nuyen.  I saved about $1,200 because I figured I'd need plane tickets.
If you're slinging in with us, I believe that transportation amenities may have been covered by our employer (though the comfort may be in question, I'm not sure).  Could be wrong though ^^

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #454 on: <03-16-16/0639:15> »
I would suggest -as with any vehicle that is going to contain illegal stuff or may be used for illegal activity a smuggling space. Perhaps even a rigger cocoon hidden from obvious sight as I can imagine several really cool images of how such hidden spaces can be used.

I am finalizing karma/nuyen for Marco and will then see how much he has left.

About the rotodrone - I would suggest AK-98 or Ares Alpha (that has grenade launchers) as I recently discovered that these drones work very well with grenades (that only need 3 hits to land where you want them).

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #455 on: <03-16-16/1048:24> »
Boom is correct. Travel is covered.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #456 on: <03-16-16/1359:16> »
An I've been requested to move the start date for Long Kiss Goodbye back a bit to give you guys a bit more time for chara dev. so start date for LKG will be 3/21.  :-*
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #457 on: <03-16-16/1458:20> »
Smiles, what shall we do about Subaru and the Yak?

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #458 on: <03-16-16/1932:54> »
Sorry Cat, but, I really don't remember you contacting George or what you said to him. And, he doesn't really hold the contract anyway but is more of a go-between. So, why don't you make a google doc and we'll just collaborate. smiles7367@gmail.com

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #460 on: <03-17-16/1851:08> »
How much do we want to RP this route, Smiles?  Or do we just want to say how it turned out?  Here's her plan after George's text response.
  • Ensure she has access to the money to pay off her debt, interest, and the lessons
  • Arrange a meeting with George
  • At the meeting start off talking about her Dad and the productive relationship the two had in the past
  • Get to the point and let George know she has the money right now to pay off the debt and all interest.  "I'm about to leave Seattle for a month for a "consulting job" and I wanted to make sure I didn't leave my Yakuza benefactors high and dry if I don't make it back."
  • Express a desire to remain a valuable tool for the Yak in Seattle when she returns
  • Express an interest in getting the lessons so that she can be even more valuable going forward.  "$5000 is a small price to prepare for earning my own place in the organization.  I don't need a loan forcing my hand to know that this is where I belong for the foreseeable future."

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #461 on: <03-17-16/2105:00> »
I do want most of this RP'd out. But, I'd prefer for it to be in two to three messages, together than two to three pages. So if you could go ahead and post your side with George listening carefully as you make your case I'll respond and then we can finalize the details.   

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #462 on: <03-18-16/1221:00> »
Gil, could you point out where Firefly "knew more than she should have" when she "insulted" Marco?  I'm curious where I flubbed up.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #463 on: <03-18-16/1254:03> »
She did call him a cross dresser when she was angry. I left a note but I do not have a pointer. I can ignore if wasn't intended. I'll edit as I can't find it. bah...

« Last Edit: <03-18-16/1311:55> by gilga »

Shaman_Yuri

• Omae
« Reply #464 on: <03-18-16/1749:48> »
I'll go back through my posts and see what i did.  It wasn't intentional.  That said, I thought FF knew Marco used his shapechange to go about as a woman.  Like with you, I'll just take it out rather then disagree.