NEWS

Street level human Technomancer

• 1 Replies

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« on: <03-01-15/1457:39> »
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15gBtWgoZGejmYC09SVBBFQlgc71CwkAweWZqW0NavVA/edit?usp=sharing

The role of the techomancer is Face/Matrix support. The game already does have a rigger and a decker, so I don't need to be focused in either of those, nearly as much as I need to be focused on the support side of things.

The biggest problem I have currently at the moment is the complete lack of everything physical, and frankly I'm not sure what to give up to get some more attributes over there, I especially want something in Body and  probably something in reaction as well.

After getting through character creation, because I'd be starting "at level 1" while the others are leveled up a bit more, I'll be getting enough points to submerge right after, (14 karma 50k nuyen)
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Hobbes

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Prime Runner
« Reply #1 on: <03-03-15/2152:04> »
I saw the stats and thought "I bet he went paraplegic...yep!"  Awesome.  I kept thinking of doing that when I wound up with a similar stat line.  At least that way when its time to run away nobody has to carry you, they can just push the chair!   It's a bad sign when being in a wheelchair is an improvement to your mobility.

Anyway, you need more stat points to do what you want.  Sorry.  Drop Magic down a bit, use your special attribute points on Resonance instead of Edge and buy Complex Forms with Karma.  I'm not aware of any other way to find 5 or 6 Attribute points.  If someone else has the answer, I'd love to see it.