NEWS

[ooc] Working out way through - London Falling

• 131 Replies

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #60 on: <02-24-15/0436:08> »
its a hotel right? we could have a swift drink in the bar or a meal in the restaurant. they're nearly always open to non-residents and we're already dressed for the occasion
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #61 on: <02-24-15/1142:46> »
Sounds like a plan, though I think if we sit down in the restaurant I'd have to do the basic matrix look-over in AR.  It's probably a faux pas to drop into hot-sim in the middle of a restaurant  :P

Imveros

• Ace Runner
« Reply #62 on: <02-24-15/1404:49> »
That's why every mage/Decker needs to have their fake sin equipped with a medalert stating you are narcoleptic ;-)
No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"normal speech" thought "Matrix"   whisper "Subvocal" "Foreign Language"

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #63 on: <02-24-15/1418:41> »
Sounds like a plan, though I think if we sit down in the restaurant I'd have to do the basic matrix look-over in AR.  It's probably a faux pas to drop into hot-sim in the middle of a restaurant  :P
nip to the loo, close the cubicle door, et voila. VR world :-)
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #64 on: <02-24-15/1430:24> »
Don't think I hadn't considered it.  Makes you wonder how many WC stalls are actually people using the facilities, or are actually passed out deckers or mages.

Also even a posh hotel's public bathroom isn't really somewhere you want to sit for awhile...

Incidentally Mick and Lovelace may want to think about a makeup touchup or disguise of some sort prior to going in.  Wouldn't want to be fingered from security logs easily...

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #65 on: <02-24-15/1616:41> »
Don't think I hadn't considered it.  Makes you wonder how many WC stalls are actually people using the facilities, or are actually passed out deckers or mages.

How many of you have spent WAY too much time on Reddit or Facebook while on the can at work?  LoL
Speech|Thought|Matrix|Astral

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #66 on: <02-25-15/1344:19> »
Hm. well.  Security sure escalated quickly, even for Temple...

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #67 on: <02-25-15/1346:40> »
yeah its on lockdown ready for delegates arriving by the looks
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #68 on: <02-25-15/1446:34> »
Well we want to proceed or just do quick external surveillance and back to planning? 

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #69 on: <02-25-15/1724:03> »
shouldn't be a problem with grabbing a cocktail in the bar, getting a feel for what security is like and maybe have a look around if its not ridiculous
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #70 on: <02-25-15/1735:20> »
Right, well best leave my firearms in the Spirit.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #71 on: <02-25-15/1801:51> »
Yeah I'm gonna eject my spur and leave it the car. Don't think you can take the shock hand out without a cybertech test
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #72 on: <02-25-15/1806:07> »
I'm not 100% sure I CAN do anything about my hand razors, but they are supposed to be ceramic and are at least Alphaware... Also I have other cyberware that ought to at least ring up a false positive before the razors.

So Lovelace is going in wearing Synergist Business outfit, and a carrying case with her Cyberdeck.  Savalette Guardian and Taser are both remaining in vehicle and both conspicuously stowed and wireless off.  Commlink is running active with R4 Fake SIN.  Deck is running silent.

biotech66

• Omae
« Reply #73 on: <02-25-15/2342:59> »
Alright, I posted what's happening inside.  Does the back up team want to do anything while they're inside?  Is the inside team streaming video to the guys outside?
Speech|Thought|Matrix|Astral

ProfGast

• Omae
« Reply #74 on: <02-27-15/1041:16> »
Do I pick up Addison Hughes or Ms .Elwes here?  Also not streaming video atm.