NEWS

Nightwraith Incident

• 39 Replies

Frostriese

• Chummer
« Reply #30 on: <10-07-10/1354:07> »
Note that in 2033, Lofwyr wasn't yet heading Saeder-Krupp. It was still Michel Beloit's widow, Wilhelmina Graff-Beloit.

I know, but he already controlled the majority of shares, most likely, just in secret.

BlackMyron

• Newb
« Reply #31 on: <10-08-10/0218:24> »
Note that Michel Beloit died shortly before in 2032, under possibly mysterious circumstances.

There's one other odd occurence - the infamous Nanosecond Buyout that got Damien Knight control of Ares happened the day after the Nightwraith bombings.  Coincidence?

Doc Chaos

• Omae
  • Bavarian Mr. Johnson
« Reply #32 on: <10-08-10/0301:28> »
Of course (and if you believe that, I have some land at the coast I'd like to sell you).
SR4A Limited Edition [german] - 0478/1100

Sichr

• Prime Runner
  • TOTÁLNÍ FAŠÍRKA ZMRDI !!!
« Reply #33 on: <10-29-10/1208:22> »
Corporations... the worst enemy, and the best employer. We all know this for true :)

Nath

• Omae
« Reply #34 on: <10-29-10/1239:01> »
Note that in 2033, Lofwyr wasn't yet heading Saeder-Krupp. It was still Michel Beloit's widow, Wilhelmina Graff-Beloit.
I know, but he already controlled the majority of shares, most likely, just in secret.
Shareholders, and moreover secret shareholders hidden behind dozen of shell companies, are usually not granted access to a corporation's resources, employees and equipment, especially stealth aircrafts loaded with high-precision munitions (admitting S-K had such things in 2033), especially with no consent from the executive management.

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #35 on: <10-29-10/1341:04> »
Unless that secret shareholder is a great dragon that shows up in the Executive Management's office one morning and "asks" for them... ;)

Nath

• Omae
« Reply #36 on: <10-29-10/1446:24> »
He is no longer a secret shareholder then. And as far as the books go, Lofwyr did so only in 2036.

Valashar

• Omae
  • I'm always angry, but I usually hide it well.
« Reply #37 on: <03-22-11/1312:22> »
Sorry for the necropost revival.

The pdf 10 Jackpointers has Horizon theorizing that Fianchetto had something to do with the groundside portion of the Nightwraith Incident, as he was in a targeted zone during the time in question and is known to be skilled in wetwork.
Shadowrun Missions: GenCon 2013

We groped the cat, and tazed the baby.

MK Ultra

• Newb
« Reply #38 on: <03-23-11/0640:26> »
Oh, guess I have to read up on that (file is sitting on my harddrive for quiet a while). Thanks  :D

Frostriese

• Chummer
« Reply #39 on: <03-24-11/0907:38> »
Oh, hadn't seen this went on...

Shareholders, and moreover secret shareholders hidden behind dozen of shell companies, are usually not granted access to a corporation's resources, employees and equipment, especially stealth aircrafts loaded with high-precision munitions (admitting S-K had such things in 2033), especially with no consent from the executive management.

And all those shell companies could start making demands at the same time, forcing the executive management to comply. Which would be suspicious, of course, but then I doubt Miss Graff-Beloit would want to see the European market completely destroyed, either...

Of course, S-K is just one possibility. I just think corporate interests are likely, as said.