NEWS

[5e OOC] Tabula Rasa

• 559 Replies

GrimWulf

• Omae
« Reply #150 on: <08-27-14/0212:51> »
Yeah I'm here, and either I'm getting amnesia myself or the board has ate another of my posts.  I'd put up an IC post like 10 min after the OOC one.  Went looking to see if I'd gotten some answers and noticed no IC post... 

So anyways, I took exactly the space out option for him IC, and in character asked for an update.  Playing up the amnesia a bit.

(btw triple checking my posts are going through now. lol)

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
  • If you lack empathy, you are worthless.
« Reply #151 on: <08-27-14/0313:35> »
(btw triple checking my posts are going through now. lol)

funny you should say that. I felt the same way a couple times and also felt like other people were reacting to posts i hadn't seen.

I think we all (especially me) just need to pay extra close attention, as we have so many players.
"speaking out loud"
<<matrix actions/communication>>
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #152 on: <08-27-14/0342:01> »
Also, i guess now is the time when Frank would find out if he knows anything about survival, as the thought of taking off his jacket due to being sweaty is starting to cross his mind.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Ryo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #153 on: <08-27-14/0344:20> »
Also, i guess now is the time when Frank would find out if he knows anything about survival, as the thought of taking off his jacket due to being sweaty is starting to cross his mind.

Uncle Sam realizes he has the Outdoor group at 2.

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #154 on: <08-27-14/0352:37> »
Just to get myself clarified; Ork doesn't currently have a recognised commlink, deck, rcc, vcr, micro trans, or survival knife (unless it's in the assumed pockets he was rifling through), and we're having this conversation over subvocals / text / other. Not that I want to be talking about some guy's imminent demise as though he isn't there, but ...

Ryo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #155 on: <08-27-14/0407:13> »
Just to get myself clarified; Ork doesn't currently have a recognised commlink, deck, rcc, vcr, micro trans, or survival knife (unless it's in the assumed pockets he was rifling through), and we're having this conversation over subvocals / text / other. Not that I want to be talking about some guy's imminent demise as though he isn't there, but ...

Whoops, I totally forgot to tell you your shit.

You have the following items on your person:

Renraku Sensei Commlink (with sim module)
Ear buds (Rating 3 with Audio Enhance 3)
Subvocal Mic
Respirator Rating 6
A Low-Light Flashlight
A Standard Credstick with 2,300 nuyen on it

You're wearing a Urban Explorer Jumpsuit with Insulation 6

Plus the stuff you found in the glovebox.
« Last Edit: <08-27-14/0410:09> by Ryo »

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #156 on: <08-27-14/0420:19> »
funny you should say that. I felt the same way a couple times and also felt like other people were reacting to posts i hadn't seen.

I think we all (especially me) just need to pay extra close attention, as we have so many players.

I've been wondering the same thing. I figured everyone was ignoring me because they thought the ideas were bad. Still possible, but also possible that we're in a spam zone and people aren't seeing them in the noise.

The site has been slow for me too. Most page loads take 10+ seconds for me, and posting can sometimes take 30+ seconds. Be absolutely positive your post goes through before closing out the browser window.

Ryo

• Ace Runner
« Reply #157 on: <08-27-14/0421:43> »

I've been wondering the same thing. I figured everyone was ignoring me because they thought the ideas were bad. Still possible, but also possible that we're in a spam zone and people aren't seeing them in the noise.

The site has been slow for me too. Most page loads take 10+ seconds for me, and posting can sometimes take 30+ seconds. Be absolutely positive your post goes through before closing out the browser window.

Yeah, the loading issues are insane. I sometimes hit 'post' and just go get a sandwich or something. People closing windows before they physically see their stuff on the thread may be why your posts are disappearing.

Novocrane

• Ace Runner
« Reply #158 on: <08-27-14/0538:07> »
Whoops, I totally forgot to tell you your shit.
Heh. I was thinking I had to come up with my own clothes for a while there.

Ren

• Ace Runner
« Reply #159 on: <08-27-14/0838:42> »
@GM: I thought I had so much advantage over the poor guy that it wouldn’t need a roll to electrocute him. If I’m wrong, just tell me and I will modify my post accordingly.

@Poindexter: I read everything you wrote, but as our characters were at two different places inside the scene, I didn’t butt in. Just when the whole team was relevant.
"Speech", Matrix, >>Text<<, Thoughts, Astral
Bulldog
Stake

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #160 on: <08-27-14/1207:28> »
Out of respect for recent world events involving bladed executions, I'm not going to RP out The Masked Woman dispatching the man. I'll make an oblique reference and have the rest happen off-screen.

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #161 on: <08-27-14/1228:05> »
Out of respect for recent world events involving bladed executions, I'm not going to RP out The Masked Woman dispatching the man. I'll make an oblique reference and have the rest happen off-screen.

i wish the bear had lived. I'd have liked to turn it loose on them.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #162 on: <08-27-14/1238:51> »
i wish the bear had lived. I'd have liked to turn it loose on them.

I agree. Would it maintain its notions of honorable combat or did those go out the window when the men captured it? Or did they capture it via honorable combat? Unlikely, but interesting to speculate on.

Masked Woman would retrieve her throwing knife from the shoulder of Ace's man. She'd do a quick pat-down of the other man since he never emptied his pockets.

INT 6 + Perception 3 = 2 hits

She had one of the men bring the Rover's medkit along with them. She'd bring that back and give it to Ace. Don't know what rating that medkit is but presumably it has a stimpatch or something to revive Reggie.
« Last Edit: <08-27-14/1258:45> by Tecumseh »

Tecumseh

• Prime Runner
« Reply #163 on: <08-27-14/1347:42> »
Turning his attention to the human with the taser, he barks, "You. Didn't you say this animal was endangered or something? What is it?"

<<The creature is a Horned Bear. Very intelligent, and rare. A true shame.>>

Poindexter, the Masked Woman had already comm'd this. Not sure if you missed it or if Uncle Sam forgot already ICly. Or maybe you just want to interrogate Ace. I can't remember if the Elf shared what her Matrix search turned up.

Poindexter

• Prime Runner
« Reply #164 on: <08-27-14/1352:40> »
Turning his attention to the human with the taser, he barks, "You. Didn't you say this animal was endangered or something? What is it?"

<<The creature is a Horned Bear. Very intelligent, and rare. A true shame.>>

Poindexter, the Masked Woman had already comm'd this. Not sure if you missed it or if Uncle Sam forgot already ICly. Or maybe you just want to interrogate Ace. I can't remember if the Elf shared what her Matrix search turned up.

a little of each.

poindexter isn't sure how much detail about this animal went on the comm, and Uncle was busy dragging a crate, so he mighta missed something that was said.

Either way, Uncle wants to know if there's more detail about it.
"speaking out loud"
thought
astral
subvocal/whispering
non-english