NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

adamu

« Reply #4575 on: <10-18-16/1144:53> »
Okay, I suspect the quickest way to find Iris and Jackhammer would be to simple call them via commlink or whatever. But just in case that fails, Al will track them from their last known position....

@Aria...that said, not sure OOC if you want them found, or if you'd prefer them "lost beyond our ken" until such time as either Brickyard or Pistolgrip may return to our fold...

...so not going to bother with dice unless you say so....

just let us know whether you want them found or not...

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4576 on: <10-18-16/1435:12> »
We'll to stop you wandering about looking we'll say you locate them but their minds are out to lunch so to speak?!? That is unless, Anarchy style' you come up with a better solution that doesn't involve me using them as NPCs? :)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4577 on: <10-18-16/1436:13> »
That was a collective 'you' of course  ;D

adamu

« Reply #4578 on: <10-18-16/1637:50> »
We'll to stop you wandering about looking we'll say you locate them but their minds are out to lunch so to speak?!? That is unless, Anarchy style' you come up with a better solution that doesn't involve me using them as NPCs? :)

Won't argue - you're the GM.

As you say, it keeps us from abandoning the job to look for them, but also gives us an excuse to sideline them until their players (hopefully) reappear.

adamu

« Reply #4579 on: <10-18-16/1655:42> »
Okay - posted fetching Iris.

Figured I'd leave finding Jackhammer to someone else's vision...

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4580 on: <10-18-16/1726:04> »
Done
I think three attacks is about what it would take to get him in berserker mode down.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4581 on: <10-19-16/0020:16> »
Pistolgrip is one of the three that has to be involved in the marriage, right?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4582 on: <10-23-16/0734:05> »
Yes, or rather Jackhammer  ;)
talk think matrix

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4583 on: <10-24-16/0815:05> »
Once docile I'm sure you can puppet him around sufficiently to comply with your mission...just don't expect him to be using those fists of his to help you out for the duration!  That is unless one of you want to 'run' him from his sheet on OP...but there's probably enough going on already :P

adamu

« Reply #4584 on: <10-24-16/1629:15> »
Well, I think now is indeed a good time for a supply run (or other investigative/preparatory activities) - we've reached out to the girls and it seems we now must wait for them to reach back.

Reviewing the description on OP of commerce down here, particularly in Nightside, it is colorfully explicit to the effect that one can by ANYTHING down here....

Well, aside from various accessories, I am after high-rated plastique.
Rating starts at 6 and goes up to 25 (if you can afford it).
Technically, it all has the same high Availability Rating, but thought I'd check with the GM before we go there and I buy up their entire stock of military grade explosives....

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4585 on: <10-24-16/1656:26> »
Oh you can buy anything alright, but the price won't be in nuyen down here! 1point of essence ought to buy you a kilo of mil spec plastique... that sound ok?!? <evil grin> A soul for a soul and all that!

I made the rules on character advancement and I intend to stick to them but in the spirit of Anarchy I'm happy for you to come up with the prices for the things you buy...just be creative!  ;D

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4586 on: <10-24-16/1727:10> »
Surprising to no-one really,
I'm working on my next equipment trick and also on what to spend the 50+ unspent Karma that has accumulated by now
talk think matrix

adamu

« Reply #4587 on: <10-24-16/1900:32> »
Oh you can buy anything alright, but the price won't be in nuyen down here! 1point of essence ought to buy you a kilo of mil spec plastique... that sound ok?!? <evil grin> A soul for a soul and all that!

I made the rules on character advancement and I intend to stick to them but in the spirit of Anarchy I'm happy for you to come up with the prices for the things you buy...just be creative!  ;D

Hmmm - hard to think they have no use for nuyen, but then most of this place is hard for poor Al to think about.
So Essence is definitely out!
But I'll try to think of something fair and in the spirit of your direction (creative)...but not sure there's much a hippy would want that Al would be willing to pay...guess I'll sleep on it!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4588 on: <10-25-16/0814:12> »
Oh they have a use for nuyen, they aren't completely shut off from the overworld - it's just that it is less valuable down here than topside, and for really exotic stuff (milspec stuff) they can command a higher price!  Favours are a lot more valuable than nuyen, it's why you are in this mess with the Old One in the first place after all!  ;D

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4589 on: <10-25-16/0826:42> »
Just want to add that I love the blinding irony in Al's speech  ;D  fab stuff!