NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4215 on: <07-08-16/0210:43> »
I would like to join in but  still making a character.  Is there anything you are short on?  I haven't finished a character and I'm pretty open with what type it is, so let me know if I can plug some holes or I will post the first one that I finish.

I've mostly played 2nd and 3rd edition but I am very familiar with 4ed I'm going over the 5ed books to see how much is different,  sorry to interrupt.
Hi! CoF is more or less full, Mercy and Adamu may have potential slots coming up when the various TC threads start to combine, otherwise Run! (On Dumpshock) is still able to take more PCs, but that one is a little different...
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4216 on: <07-08-16/0252:04> »
Not sure we are ignoring it at all.  I would be surprised if there were not a couple of news drones out there as well.  But I am unsure that we actually know a Bobby drone is here.  Has that been said or was it only in OOC?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4217 on: <07-08-16/0259:59> »
I think it was only OOC to be integrated by whoever takes care of it.
@Aria
What model are talking about? Micro, Mini or Small?
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4218 on: <07-08-16/0759:46> »
Small rotadrone type - it will be unarmed, this is the UK not the states  ::)

adamu

« Reply #4219 on: <07-08-16/1054:01> »
@Aria -

Are we clear to: arrive at the Below entrance? Go in? Link up with mages?

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4220 on: <07-08-16/1206:20> »
@Aria -

Hmmmm...evil GMTM in me says no, not on your life...but I want to move the action along so feel free, just make it 'by the skin of your teeth' and don't expect the police to forget about you all in a hurry!  Might want to take another extended holiday outside the UK when this is done!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4221 on: <07-08-16/1304:49> »
lol  Robyn may need to buy off her Day Job quality if we are going outside the UK for a while.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4222 on: <07-08-16/1312:45> »
I hear the Caribbeans are nice this time of year ::)

Yeah, we are in deep drek, but it's our own fault for using a police safe house. Hopefully the surviving opponents will take care of the corpses of their buddies.

If we get one hour of uninterrupted rest, I'd like to spend some accumulated Karma to gain the Athlete's Way and increase my Magic Attribute to 7 for a combined 50 Karma (Fluffwise, Isaint found new reserves of strength while straining against the mana static effect)
talk think matrix

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #4223 on: <07-08-16/1337:03> »
As far as I remember, Deckard is at 8 stun damage once he will end the channeling. But those are drain damage so Mercy'so great roll will be of no use.
Plus the 2 or 3 stun coming very shortly from the disease, he may be close to passing out very soon. So yeah, he'll look like shit, but there's nothing a med kit can do at this time I reckon.

My concern is with my channeling, wouldn't the elemental aura burn up the inside of the van? Or can it be controled? Just would be sad to waste the 4 remaining services of a F8 spirit.
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

DireRadiant

• SRM FAQ Committee
  • Omae
  • The Dragon Never Sleeps
« Reply #4224 on: <07-08-16/1346:37> »
Don't we also have a little gnome?

adamu

« Reply #4225 on: <07-08-16/1431:48> »
@Aria -

Hmmmm...evil GMTM in me says no, not on your life...but I want to move the action along so feel free, just make it 'by the skin of your teeth' and don't expect the police to forget about you all in a hurry!  Might want to take another extended holiday outside the UK when this is done!

Skin of teeth arrival at the Below entrance?
Another carte blanche to write a cool car chase post!?!?!? is it Christmas already?

I'll leave elemental fire and miniscule gnome concerns to better-qualified parties.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4226 on: <07-08-16/1431:53> »
Tricky on the fire aura... I could see it both ways. As my daughter is asleep in my lap I don't feel like hunting RAW! Jack?!? ;D

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4227 on: <07-08-16/1447:42> »
Technically, no, you can't shut it off. Luckily the text explicitly states that only a direct melee attack to or from the carrier of the power will do damage.
So while Rick will probably smolder the ground a bit, he shouldn't burn his way through the floor.  ;)
talk think matrix

adamu

« Reply #4228 on: <07-08-16/1454:24> »
Makes that (apparently unneeded because it was Drain damage) first aid by Robyn a trick, though.

You could always edit that to someone else - Al's tricky because while he has four boxes of stun, I think only one is treatable since my R3 stim patch actually makes the boxes disappear until it wears off.

But someone else must be needing that awesome first aid roll she got....

Anyway, just put up a little car chase post for fun - really irresistable since I actually live in that part of London, so all the places are real.

I left it so that someone can post us right into Below, or else expand on our "skin of our teeth" travails prior to making it there, stretch out the fun a bit....

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4229 on: <07-08-16/1525:43> »
Dito.
Your turn again ;D
talk think matrix