NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

pistolgrip

• Omae
  • Unfounded Ambition
« Reply #4095 on: <06-12-16/2244:23> »
I know I'm one of the culprits. I'm not totally sure the status of the enemy at this turn.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4096 on: <06-13-16/0259:13> »
From what I can tell, the Tank's initiative will be 2 for IP3.  Mine is 12 so I should go before him, right?  My plan is to send a spike at his eyes and blind him.  Having them spark and fritz in his head should not be good for his self control.  This fight is certainly turning into an Edge soak, though. 
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4097 on: <06-13-16/0308:13> »
@pistolgrip

At the moment we have:
A dead Handler (crushed by Al)
Two dead Barghests
A Tank with six Stun damage with a fried gun but a back up sonic weapon
A Van Driver who lost his primary weapon and is currently under suppressive fire from Arthur
A Gnome mage with a scope and two spirits duking it out in the astral
Another soldier with a sonic rifle that is carrying his dead or unconscious friend through our safe house to the other side
A Rigger with a fried RCC
A Decker somewhere, duking it out with Robyn
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4098 on: <06-13-16/0329:35> »
Hmmm.  It the tank has 6 stun, maybe he is done for the round.  his initiative should only be 2 and with -2 for the stun, does that not make that 0?  Not counting on it, of course, as he might have some sort of damage reduction or something like that.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4099 on: <06-13-16/0349:03> »
I rolled his ini factoring the stun already in. (He took the damage last round and has since spend two edge to prevent any more)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4100 on: <06-13-16/0812:31> »
@pistolgrip

At the moment we have:
A dead Handler (crushed by Al)
Two dead Barghests
A Tank with six Stun damage with a fried gun but a back up sonic weapon
A Van Driver who lost his primary weapon and is currently under suppressive fire from Arthur
A Gnome mage with a scope and two spirits duking it out in the astral
Another soldier with a sonic rifle that is carrying his dead or unconscious friend through our safe house to the other side
A Rigger with a fried RCC
A Decker somewhere, duking it out with Robyn
Thanks Jack, beat me to it :)

Seems a fair summation of the remaining foe, that you are currently aware of at least...the gnome mage is protected by a force 6 air spirit, if someone wants to roll that epic (and no doubt short lived) battle for me I'd appreciate it!  The gnome has 6 physical from the failed dispel too, but if the astral battle goes on for at least a round she will astrally perceive and stunbolt Deckard's spirit!

So I think we need to hear from Obi about what he's doing with his floating van...it moves pretty slowly so no ramming with it but I guess he could try to drop it on van 1?!?

The decker will try one final data spike on Robyn (edge re-roll if needs be) before switching to a potentially softer target :P

In terms of damage to you lot, I think Isaint and Al have taken some hefty hits, Robyn is rather flukily grazed, everyone else untouched so far?!?

@Dire, are you in the car with Al and Robyn then?  For some reason I had you pegged as being with Jack still near the breach but no problem if you want to be in the car!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

adamu

« Reply #4101 on: <06-13-16/0931:10> »
Yup, Al has taken four boxes of stun (three temporarily counteracted by a stim patch - I'll be feeling that later), and the Edge pool is crazy low now.

Have been holding off on any IC until I see what happens with that van floating around over my vicinity! It'll make cool background color for whatever I write!

As for actions, I go on 7 in the second pass, so I suppose I should declare some actions!

It's pretty easy - I just use movement to swing the car around to where I can pick up Jackhammer (now marked on map, cool), who asked for a pickup (I've got one seat left), and Complex Action to control vehicle (I have to use one Complex per combat turn for that, separate from other fancy maneuvers, or else, like, I crash). I'll approach him in such as way to be between him and Tank guy.
I'll let you know if I think of useful Free actions, but mostly I just reserve the right to say silly and annoying things whenever I get a chance to put up IC.

DireRadiant

• SRM FAQ Committee
  • Omae
  • The Dragon Never Sleeps
« Reply #4102 on: <06-13-16/1003:21> »
In terms of damage to you lot, I think Isaint and Al have taken some hefty hits, Robyn is rather flukily grazed, everyone else untouched so far?!?

@Dire, are you in the car with Al and Robyn then?  For some reason I had you pegged as being with Jack still near the breach but no problem if you want to be in the car!

Yukika has 1 stun from earlier and is with Robyn's Body wherever that goes.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #4103 on: <06-13-16/1045:23> »
Ooooh.  Dropping the van on the other van sounds soooooo good.  If the decker is in either vehicle, he might get injured.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4104 on: <06-14-16/0820:20> »
I think we might be waiting for Obi and Pistolgrip... I think that their actions can be resolved later on if you want to crack on...the floating van moves slowly so no harm in mentioning that...let's assume Jackhammer is providing covering fire?  Dire, equally you can act from inside Al's car or hold your action until you have a suitable target?!?

Adam, can you remind me what state your car is in after the Tank's fire?  I know that Isaint's Morgan is worse for wear...

If I don't hear from you by tomorrow lunchtime will try and bump the action along!

adamu

« Reply #4105 on: <06-14-16/0844:34> »
The tank missed the car.
Unlike Al, it has sustained no game-terms damage. (I'll concede that bullets have passed through the windshield, but shatter-proof glass and all that - don't want some mage getting a freebie on us through my tinted windows!).

And just so I'm clear, when I said I went back to pick up Jackhammer, that doesn't mean I'll ever be sitting stationary - he's a big boy, he can jump into a car as it rolls past.
Indeed, I post 'move to point A' and 'move to point B' for another, but those are just markers on a line of fluid movement.

No actual stopping unless otherwise stated!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4106 on: <06-14-16/1208:13> »
Noted! I now remember your ducking and weaving  ;D

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #4107 on: <06-14-16/1641:50> »
Hehe, Aria is a mind-reader. It was indeed my intention after clarifying distences. Since it is cast at F8 it can be moved within a 8m radius this combat turn.

Gnome spirit should take all 16DV form the Elemental Attack to protect the Mage.
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #4108 on: <06-14-16/1736:47> »
Sorry, need to clarify, the gnome is the Mage, there's only her and the air spirit in the room, the air will move to intercept your spirit before it can materialise

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #4109 on: <06-14-16/2244:38> »
Gotcha,
Astral combat beforehand.

That won't change my post much, as soon as Deckard sees the Mage is a kid (or look like one from the spirit perspective at least) he will call off lethal attacks.
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows