NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

adamu

« Reply #3780 on: <04-27-16/1724:51> »
Did I hear someone say 'exit'?!?!?

Hah - happy dance.

Yeah, I know we gotta go back down right away, but small victories, right?

Really looking forward to meeting Karasu-san!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3781 on: <04-28-16/1734:04> »
@CoF: Cue Dire!  If you can't post before the other itchy keyboard fingers can the rest of you delay your eventual emergence into the light (or dark as it's night still...) until he can?!?  ::)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3782 on: <04-29-16/0004:16> »
Hah!  In my world it is always night.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3783 on: <04-29-16/0143:58> »
Excellent! Will try to move the group to a suitable point tomorrow (unless one of you gets there first)

And because I'm feeling nice, you can get to a market exit near Embankment, not in the market proper but public enough for Dire to meet you all, and still in Below just about...
When I said 'feeling nice' I was clearly acting out of character  ::)

The background count around the artefact is now 3! Not enough to screw Isaint's assensing roll so no need to change IC

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3784 on: <04-29-16/0829:25> »
@CoF: I think you've got enough from me to see you through the weekend interrogating Yukika.  Bank Holiday on Monday so I may not be able to post IC until mid next week, we'll see how it goes, I may try and nudge you along OoC if needs be.

DireRadiant

• SRM FAQ Committee
  • Omae
  • The Dragon Never Sleeps
« Reply #3785 on: <05-02-16/0106:00> »
@cof In case you haven't noticed, I have been deliberately writing Yukika Karasu's inner monologue as deliberately ambiguous. So, as an example,  "No amount of beatings will help the The Unclean Hound Mistress's form." doesn't make it clear whether it is good or bad form, only that beatings won't change it.

Also please excuse me if I don't write in tedious detail Yukika Karasu's response to every single action. That means I will miss stuff.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3786 on: <05-02-16/0248:58> »
No problem, I for one like the style ;D
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

adamu

« Reply #3787 on: <05-04-16/1131:34> »
@CoF / Aria

Looking at the roll you asked for - while my internal air tank has a rating (3), that only applies to its capacity. The rules state complete immunity from inhalation vector attacks. And as you'll recall I was pretty meticulous about using it during the situation with the FAB exposure.

Of course, I don't know the whole story of what's going on behind that virtual GM screen of yours, but thought it worth asking...do you still want a roll from me?

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3788 on: <05-04-16/1206:26> »
I honestly can't remember when you switched back to normal air, if there's even a chance it's in your lungs then please roll... I suspect it will be a non issue as you'll all get yourselves sorted before the 12 hours initial onset...

adamu

« Reply #3789 on: <05-04-16/1429:17> »
I honestly can't remember when you switched back to normal air, if there's even a chance it's in your lungs then please roll... I suspect it will be a non issue as you'll all get yourselves sorted before the 12 hours initial onset...

Well, I went back through, and Al was some distance when Robyn heard the hiss and warned us, upon which he immediately went to internal air.

So seems pretty unlikely, but since you say 'even a chance' here is my roll.

Resist the FAB: 18d6t5 5

So that's, like, 8 stun plus all the totally debilitating side effects twelve hours from now?

Sure as shootin' we're not sitting around waiting for 24 hours!!!

Raiderjoseph

• Omae
  • When in doubt, blame the dragons.
« Reply #3790 on: <05-04-16/1755:56> »
Geez all the Dragonslayer gave Vexboy was an in depth personal relationship. Got Gaze a wife. Who obviously wants the D. Vexboy would be pissed if he could break 4th wall. (I say this is jest. I really like your character Chrome. Dragonslayer Adepts unite!)
From To<<Matrix message>>
Thoughts
Mentor
"As a Mage I have no issue with 'shoot the face first'. He deserves it and it's about time they stopped targeting me right from the go." -The Tekwych

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3791 on: <05-05-16/0126:11> »
The Dragon Slayer works in mysterious ways, young padawan.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3792 on: <05-05-16/0145:41> »
Robyn resists disease:  Resist Disease / Edge: 26d6t5 7  So 6 stun

Al2 resists disease:  Resist Disease: 15d6t5 5  So 8 stun

Do we take this stun now or at the end of the twelve hours?
« Last Edit: <05-05-16/0154:53> by Mercy Merchant »

adamu

« Reply #3793 on: <05-05-16/0323:45> »
Nothing happens for twelve hours from exposure...and we need to keep track of that countdown.

The stun will be the least of our worries - those other listed effects will basically leave us totally incapacitated - we've got to prioritize getting this taken care of....

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3794 on: <05-07-16/1501:00> »
I seem to have suddenly lost my ability to change colors in these posts.  I switched to Windows 10, but do not know how that would have affected this function.  I get the pull-down menu, but none of my choices seem to stick.  Any ideas?