• Prime Runner
« Reply #3690 on: <04-12-16/0001:56> »
Robyn Gymnastics:  Gymnastics: 4d6t5 1  1 Hit

Hell Hound:  Gymnastics: 4d6t5 2  2 Hits
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #3691 on: <04-12-16/0057:15> »
So how does this always open recruitment thingy work? ;)

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3692 on: <04-12-16/0106:04> »
If you are interested in the arcing campaign you need to get an invite from Aria to join his Obsidian Portal (OP) site for Stormy Waters.  Then put up a character using nay of the major methods (Standard, sum to ten, karma build).  Once one of the GMs looks at your build we slip you into a slot for the game.  Besides the normal contacts that you get for the build, you get 40 GM points for contacts.  You can create these or use some of those that others have put up on the OP site. 

The campaign is designed to start off with some solo play to help develop your character then move to pairs and then groups.  We are still in the solo mode for now, so if you are interested, please let me know and I can help you get in and playing.  I am very much into heavy RP, but that does not seem to bother the other players I am GM for.  Let me know if you are interested and what sort of character you are interested in playing.

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #3693 on: <04-12-16/0124:09> »
Sure,  I'd like to join in. :) Been reading some of the IC threads and I'll take a look at the OP stuff to flesh out the concept, but was mainly thinking of making a rigger. Been trying to get Chummer functional for Rigger 5 and that's given me the urge. ;)

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3694 on: <04-12-16/0150:37> »
Riggers are cool.  You can see some of my GM work in the threads for Gaze, Preston, Grunt, and Paladin if you want to see my style.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3695 on: <04-12-16/0214:02> »
Aria, can I clear a path? Maybe pick up a mule?
You can start but you won't complete it before getting shot at, and you will need to be careful not to hit a teammate!!
Who's shooting at me? Why would I hit a teammate if the stuff only comes up to waist-level at this point? And does that mean I can't pick up the mule?
There's a bit of fog of pbp going on here I think about who is where etc... Will try to describe how I see it, but I'm typing on my phone so...

Al and Jack at sec station, no active guards
10 or so meters of waist high foam to first mule, couple more to next, couple more to Halfpints machines
Another 20m to end of corridor, where guards will be coming from who will start shooting!

So, assuming the mules are floating they will be able to 'walk' on the foam next round, but might be faster flying...to dig HP out you'll need to get over there, easier to wait until it is hard...

But of course you are free to let me know if you think something different... :)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3696 on: <04-12-16/0215:55> »
As Mercy said, sign up for OP and let me know your user name! And hopefully welcome on board!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #3697 on: <04-12-16/0322:54> »
I was Levitating the two mules and asked ISaint to take care of Half Pint. Deckard climbed on the one Robyn was on and thus carries both up, and levitated the other one for ISaint and anyone else (Jackhammer or Al if he wants) to jump on it.

I forgot the sustaining penalty, so you can remove 2 dice to the second levitate spell, won't change much.

So that leave ISaint to take care of Half Pint and the Lynx? or is Half Pint inside the Lynx?
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3698 on: <04-12-16/0326:35> »
So you are casting the spell twice on two different targets.

And yes, Isaint climbed on the Lynx and levitates it. He also has his rifle ready to engage the guards as soon as they come into view. (Sustain Penalty will be handled by Focused Concentration/Adept Centering
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Irn0rchid

• Omae
« Reply #3699 on: <04-12-16/0904:39> »
As Mercy said, sign up for OP and let me know your user name! And hopefully welcome on board!

I'm Irn0rchid on there as well.

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #3700 on: <04-12-16/1040:08> »
So I guess I'll need another levitate to lift up Half Pint. COnsidering Deckard very high initiative right now he'll have at the very least three passes more likely 4.

Just realized with the 8 hits, I can move the Mules as fast as Deckard can run with his low Agility (2 x 4 running speed)! :)

Levitate spell on Half Pint's Drone/Coccoon F6: 18d6t5 4

Resist Drain DV4: 15d6t5 1 !!
Use Edge to Reroll Resist Drain DV4: 14d6t5 6

And the due Gymnastic Test Gymnastic: 6d6t5 5 !! With Style!

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3701 on: <04-12-16/1054:02> »
I thought you'd take the second drone. I sat Isaint on Half Pint's Lynx so I could cover our retreat
Also, speed is a function of Force not of success with Levitate. Successes determine how much weight you can carry.  ;)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

pistolgrip

• Omae
  • Unfounded Ambition
« Reply #3702 on: <04-12-16/1606:24> »
@Aria - Thanks, that clears it all up for me. I'll let these other professionals handle the mules if I can keep moving and take out some inbound guards. I'll try to get into melee range with anyone coming into the corridor, but if I don't have a good angle for that, I'll just draw some knives and get ready to throw.

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #3703 on: <04-12-16/2213:26> »
I thought you'd take the second drone. I sat Isaint on Half Pint's Lynx so I could cover our retreat
Also, speed is a function of Force not of success with Levitate. Successes determine how much weight you can carry.  ;)

You're correct, I casted at F6 so, yeah, Deckard can still run a bit faster, but barely :), And about as fast as you high agility guy walk ;)

Can someone sum up all the drones that are around and who's cocooned in what? I'm getting a bit confused.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3704 on: <04-12-16/2358:05> »
I think the drone count is as follows, but I could be wrong.

2 Mules, 1 Steel Lynx, 1 of whatever Halfpint is riding in, 1 Roto-Drone with a machine gun, several Fly-Spy drones.  Robyn is sitting on top of her mule with the Hell Hound.  She actually has a seat built into it, but we used it to carry some extra gear..  Halfpint is in the cocoon of his drone.