NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3600 on: <03-24-16/0836:49> »
I'd have hoped to keep him around as an NPC for the heist and than have him say goodbye when we have to arrange the marriage - after all, he is free to not get pissed on by Below  ;)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3601 on: <03-24-16/0959:04> »
I agree to keep him and his drones around for this.  Someone can write him into the plot.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #3602 on: <03-24-16/1217:27> »
sorry guys, i've got way behind on the posting and i just don't really know enough of the lore to keep in with who's who and what's going on. feel free to offer up my slot to other folk.
thanks for the play time GM :-)
Sorry to see you go!  There will always be a slot in one of my games if you decide to come back to us!

@Obi: No worries, keep your head down and try to avoid the curse, see when you get back!
Cheers mate, kinda having a shadowrun low at the moment. Will no doubt get psyched about it again in future, will give you a shout when I do!
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3603 on: <03-24-16/1331:39> »
I agree to keep him and his drones around for this.  Someone can write him into the plot.
I've already got nasty plans for Mr Halfpint  8)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

adamu

« Reply #3604 on: <03-28-16/1239:44> »
@CoF/Mercy - hey, just a quick so-we're-on-the-same-page detail question - is the hell hound down here with us or was he left topside?

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3605 on: <03-28-16/2210:45> »
Al is down here with us.  Thank you for asking.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3606 on: <03-29-16/0835:56> »
@CoF: Feel free to continue posting your way in to the duct and starting the cutting, I need to clarify where you are all going to be once the actual breech takes place, are you all going to enter? 

Good luck getting Al 2 into the duct!  (although from my read Jackhammer, Robyn, Halfpint and possibly Deckard are waiting outside as backup?) And I hope you're taking the dog somewhere to crap, I don't care how well trained he is, he's still a dog!  ::)

The container is going to be bloody awkward to manoeuvre in the duct, even with Al's contraption - hope you don't get wedged  8)  ...or you could perhaps remove it from its protective crate, we'll see how it plays out...

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3607 on: <03-29-16/1223:06> »
Hehe,

the plan is as follows:

Al and Isaint are doing the cutting inside the duct.

Deckard waits just outside, doing magic overwatch and having a spirit ready

Half Pint and Robyn are at the backery 200m away doing their matrix/drone thing (a few small drones will likely be with us in the duct)

Jackhammer is guarding their bodies since he didn't express any desire to go into a narrow duct  ;)

Regarding pushing the thing through: Here I hope Isaints new levitation trick will come in handy to move the thing slowly but precisely through - hopefully without having to remove the surrounding barrel.

If there are any spirits to deal with, hopefully Al and Isaint + one of Deckards Spirits will be enough to take care of it.

If everyone's ok with that, I'll set up a corresponding post  ;D
talk think matrix

adamu

« Reply #3608 on: <03-29-16/1245:26> »
@CoF - with Deckard reporting no wards, let me just declare right now that I'll be activating my Spirit Claw and Flexibility foci right after entering the ducts.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3609 on: <03-30-16/0047:53> »
I am OK with that plan.  Remember that my Al will be with me as well.

adamu

« Reply #3610 on: <03-31-16/0732:25> »
@CoF/Aria - looks like the next thing for me to IC is breaking through the ceiling of some (dusty storeroom filled with aging ordnance?).

Happy to keep posting forward, but this seemed like a pivotal enough breakthrough (ha ha) to warrant touching base with the GM before moving forward....

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3611 on: <03-31-16/0800:36> »
You just beat me to it... IC on its way!

adamu

« Reply #3612 on: <03-31-16/0835:03> »
Cool - away from dice/dicerollers right now, but let me know if you need any rolls regarding the door and I'll get them for you tonight.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3613 on: <03-31-16/1225:43> »
Before the action starts, I wanted to spend some Karma

- 9 Karma  (and 21.000 nuyen) to upgrade my Weapon Focus to R6
- 4 Karma to gain the Practice, Practice, Practice Quality for Gymnastics
- 7 Karma (and 2.500 nuyen) to learn Karate with the Kip-Up Technique
- 7 Karma to gain the Unarmed Combat specialization (Karate)
- 7 Karma to gain Gymnastics Specialization (Dodge)

Total cost: 34 Karma and 23.500 nuyen

All that happened naturally during downtime/he could do that all along and just never had reason to use his skills  ;)
talk think matrix

DireRadiant

• SRM FAQ Committee
  • Omae
  • The Dragon Never Sleeps
« Reply #3614 on: <04-01-16/1124:40> »
Aria asked me to post here as a possible replacement in COF. I've posted Yukika Karasu on OP. And I guess there is the discussion of how to bring in a new character at this point. Or if you even want to. :)