Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3571 on: <03-03-16/1553:46> »
Ahhh, and I was looking forward to critical glitches  ::)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3572 on: <03-03-16/1559:14> »
Ok, IC up... I'm going to be away this weekend but I'm happy for you to write IC the conversation with Hecate, including her side (just make it suitably enigmatic) ... essentially she will tell you that your missing companions are just that, never more to be seen!

If you've got any more questions that only I can really answer try and stick them OoC and I might get a chance for a quick reply...

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #3573 on: <03-08-16/0154:33> »
I'm back!
I didn't come empty handed
Could that be Halfpint?

Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3574 on: <03-08-16/0244:43> »
Hey, great to see you back.

I almost feared that the curse of the vanishing mages had hit you  ;D

Also "A murder of crows" is waiting for you  8)
« Last Edit: <03-08-16/0309:57> by Jack_Spade »
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3575 on: <03-08-16/0317:59> »
Curse of the Vanishing Mages does seem to be real around you guys.  Deckers and riggers, too.  You can count me in for the long haul unless you vote me off the island. 

Thanks for the nice comment about Robyn's playing.  She really is pretty good and she can get lost in the music and just put everything into it.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #3576 on: <03-08-16/0639:37> »
I'm back!
I didn't come empty handed
Could that be Halfpint?

Nice, like it!
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3577 on: <03-08-16/0823:39> »
Nice, like it!
I've updated the OP page for you!

@All: crazy week with a presentation due so not sure I'm going to get much IC in...you are still welcome to carry on the conversation with Hecate (I like to give you all lots of rope  :o ??? 8))

Oh, and a quick reminder of something that came up in CoP but perhaps hasn't been spelt out for our newer players...the Harlequinade are not from Below, they have a measure of respect here (more so than most other Overworlders)... I don't think you need to worry about amending any IC but I thought I ought to point it out in case it becomes important later!
« Last Edit: <03-08-16/0826:29> by Aria »

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #3578 on: <03-08-16/1150:20> »
Nice, like it!
I've updated the OP page for you!

@All: crazy week with a presentation due so not sure I'm going to get much IC in...you are still welcome to carry on the conversation with Hecate (I like to give you all lots of rope  :o ??? 8))

Oh, and a quick reminder of something that came up in CoP but perhaps hasn't been spelt out for our newer players...the Harlequinade are not from Below, they have a measure of respect here (more so than most other Overworlders)... I don't think you need to worry about amending any IC but I thought I ought to point it out in case it becomes important later!

ta! any word on what the drones scouted out for halfpint? he'd sent them along the route and to report back
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3579 on: <03-08-16/1447:02> »
You have free reign to IC what they find, signal is really bad down here so they can't go too far!

DireRadiant

• SRM FAQ Committee
  • Omae
  • The Dragon Never Sleeps
« Reply #3580 on: <03-11-16/1850:35> »
I am enjoying reading everyone's work in Tangled Currents!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3581 on: <03-15-16/0843:19> »
@CoF

Slotting the chip, assuming you dare(?) will provide two data profiles on your errant lovers, I’ll leave you to decide which is Romeo and which is Juliet as they are both female!

House Laésal
Name: Cara Laésal (by adoption), third of her line
Metatype: Dwarf (although looks more human)
Notes: A healer by trade she was plucked from obscurity to be raised up by her adopted house

The Iron Company, The House of Senjak
Name: Tamsyn Senjak, fifth of her line
Metatype: Orc
Notes: Already a prodigiously powerful magic user she is being groomed for the ranks of the Iron Company

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3582 on: <03-18-16/0923:45> »
@CoF:  the Below stuff is becoming a bit of a diversion as you don't intend to get to it before your main mission so I suggest we make our way towards the Underplex.  Once again feel free to post the final approaches to the Underplex and I hope to pick it up early next week.  I leave it to your imaginations how you emerge into the Underplex but I suggest you write it in such a way that you can get the drones in!  It's hardly an official entry point however so bear that in mind...and if nobody gets to it I will do so.  If you want to begin describing the Underplex then it's white and soulless and impossibly clean, very very unlike Below.  I'm trying to think of some film references as guidance but nothing is leaping out at me at the moment...suggestions welcome!

As to Isaint's request to Hecate, she will help you with finding a site, she might even offer some security, but finding the witnesses, contacting the lovers etc is down to you lot!  Can't let NPCs do all the work  ::)

Depending how mean I'm feeling at the time Robyn may or may not be able to act as a witness... it wasn't something I'd originally considered but it will make an interesting twist!  Al, Jackhammer and Isaint 'have' to do this because of the symbolism, not because they are needed as witnesses...chalk it up to magic shit!

PRabel

• Chummer
« Reply #3583 on: <03-18-16/1550:40> »
Hi Everyone!

First of all, i hope this is the right place to write this!

I'm new here and i've seen, that the recruitment here is always open. Is it still possible for me to join?

Thanks for the answer!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3584 on: <03-19-16/0838:05> »
Hi Everyone!

First of all, i hope this is the right place to write this!

I'm new here and i've seen, that the recruitment here is always open. Is it still possible for me to join?

Thanks for the answer!
Hi. Depending on your experience of SR we might be able to slot you in to Call of Fate somehow, Adamu's game is 'player rich' so not much room there. Can you post a concept and rough background and we'll see what we can do?!