NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3525 on: <02-15-16/0822:14> »
Well, it would give us an entrance and a route with which both Al and Isaint would be at least a bit familiar.
And we wouldn't have to enter a dangerous area to get into a very dangerous area - instread we could go directly to the very dangerous area.

But ultimately we'll go by whichever route Iris would have sent us. So it's up to Aria to tell us.
And if that's the LCZ than so be it  ;D
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3526 on: <02-15-16/0826:51> »
Robyn has good contacts in the LCZ and can certainly use them to get us to Below.  That is how she usually goes.  The Mechanica sort of act as a trade middleman between Below and the Overworld.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3527 on: <02-15-16/0830:35> »
In that case: Post away and explain the route IP  ;D
talk think matrix

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3528 on: <02-15-16/0831:51> »
Yes please...!  The 'action' will start when you get Below anyway, I don't propose to bog you down in goings on in the LCZ unless you go out of your way to look for trouble!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3529 on: <02-15-16/0844:27> »
I thought I already did make a post like that and offered to use my contacts to get us through the Zone and to Below.  I was just waiting to see if everyone wanted to go that route.  It is the last post in the thread.  Did I word it poorly?

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3530 on: <02-15-16/0852:15> »
You could make it a bit clearer. If you take a look at the map on the second post in this threat, you could define a street as the entrance and describe our way through Below.
Don't worry if you get something wrong - as I understand it, the territories down there are in a constant flux anyway.
talk think matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3531 on: <02-15-16/0955:14> »
Thank you.  I will do that.  I think when I made the post I was not sure if we were going my route or the one established by Iris, since they are not the same.  Let me get at it and see if I can get something up before I have to leave for work.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3532 on: <02-15-16/1107:31> »
OK.  Take a look.  I will be heading to work soon, but Adamu can relay posts for me and I can reply by having him post for me.

adamu

« Reply #3533 on: <02-15-16/1148:09> »
@CoF - Al's question is obviously directed at Robyn IC, but of course more for the GM to perhaps let those with Below knowledge know the answer...

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3534 on: <02-15-16/1236:49> »
@CoF - Al's question is obviously directed at Robyn IC, but of course more for the GM to perhaps let those with Below knowledge know the answer...
I may be mis-remembering, didn't Solo go with the Murder Clowns to try and absolve his hacking faux pas?!?  Will have to check again! 

Technically you attached the Flowers unprovoked - Tasja went to them willingly (if you count subtle spell weaving as willing, but Overworlders are always going to be 'guilty until proven innocent' so that's not going to be a good defence...).  Ok, it was an excuse for them to exercise their power (yes, they botched that rather badly by underestimating you!), and the 'Bane' is set into the 'rules' of Below.  Your rigger got drugged by them, but again that was something less than obvious... anything else I'm forgetting?

Essentially the 'rules' aren't all that different from any Barrens the world over, the powerful get to do what they want!  The Houses' power is mitigated by the fact that there are 13 more or less equally powerful factions down there and like the Big 10 corps they are sort of self regulating otherwise anarchy would ensue...

adamu

« Reply #3535 on: <02-15-16/1558:56> »
I think gilga quit the game, so to get Solo out of the way he got popped with Flower Fairy Dust and that was all she wrote.

Yeah, we knew they put a spell on her - so hitting someone with a spell is not an attack?

Anyway, I am not complaining about how it was handled, I know bad guys do naughty things. I just want to understand the Below customs well enough so that we can learn what to do next time someone just breaks the sacred rules we're supposed to be playing by to get at us  - and that's an answer I still haven't figured out yet!

But will keep trying.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3536 on: <02-15-16/1629:11> »
It's only an attack if 'everyone else' realises they cast a spell!  They don't play by their own rules! (Much like the corps!) ;D

Ah yes, Gilga got dusted in a shop didn't he?!?

adamu

« Reply #3537 on: <02-15-16/1630:07> »
So we just have to be really subtle.

Al's specialty.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3538 on: <02-15-16/1639:08> »
Mercy has sorted you there with the 'injunction' so you'll hopefully not have any trouble from the Flowers... runners pissing off a 'corp' hmmm, that always ends well 8)

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3539 on: <02-15-16/1641:53> »
Hah, yes. Pull the other one...

Gasmasks are suddenly a distinguishing feature of the Dead Man Walking band make up...
talk think matrix