NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

BrickyardBabe

• Chummer
« Reply #3405 on: <01-08-16/2123:55> »
@Aria: I'd like a template, unless its okay for me to just link to my google sheet (I'm using the template the Goodnight was on, which I think was stolen from...Nitro?)

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3406 on: <01-08-16/2214:32> »
@OBI  Thank you very much for the art.  Very nice work.

@All  I am happy doing what I am doing and do not need to have the CoF rushed just to get me off the sidelines.  I like the way we are working on various aspects of the Robyn/Alyce character.  She is one fun Keeb to play.  I hope that she will fit in well with everyone.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3407 on: <01-09-16/0450:39> »
@Aria: I'd like a template, unless its okay for me to just link to my google sheet (I'm using the template the Goodnight was on, which I think was stolen from...Nitro?)
There's a blank template for you there now!
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

adamu

« Reply #3408 on: <01-09-16/0453:20> »
@Pistol - glad to see your Russian ork revived on the other board. I was afraid we'd seen the last of him, and I was really digging that story, not to mention hoping to meet him someday!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3409 on: <01-09-16/1252:22> »
OK.  I added the pic from Obi to the OP sheet.  Yay!  I know that this is a trivial thing for the rest of you, but it took a long time to find the simple buttons to use to do it and I look at it as a great accomplishment.  Not sure what that says about my abilities as a player.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

pistolgrip

• Omae
  • Unfounded Ambition
« Reply #3410 on: <01-09-16/1542:20> »
@Adamu - Thanks, I was glad to get another chance to post. I took ill after the holidays and have barely kept up with anything unfortunately. I was hoping Achilles could have at least one old war story with Al before I brought him into Co(X) play, so I'll try to get this backstory done.

adamu

« Reply #3411 on: <01-09-16/1714:08> »
@Adamu - Thanks, I was glad to get another chance to post. I took ill after the holidays and have barely kept up with anything unfortunately. I was hoping Achilles could have at least one old war story with Al before I brought him into Co(X) play, so I'll try to get this backstory done.

Just say when you're ready. Love that guy.

Very crusty and manly - very much Al's type.

Al's global whereabouts year by year are on the Obsidian Portal page, so at such time as you are up for it, find a place where their travels may have intersected and we'll work something up.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3412 on: <01-10-16/1303:56> »
Ok guys and gals,
as I mentioned earlier I'll be away for a week, probably without reliable internet connection, so don't worry about my lack of response.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

BrickyardBabe

• Chummer
« Reply #3413 on: <01-11-16/0227:43> »
@Aria: Thank you! I'm having a spot of trouble with my character, but I'll message you about that privately.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3414 on: <01-11-16/0824:16> »
Introducing Rick Deckard
Obi, I've put a blank template up for you too on OP...if you could fill him in there when you get a chance please?

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3415 on: <01-11-16/1050:57> »
@Adamu: can't remember if I've described the Citadel in this IC thread, just in case I have already you can refresh yourself on the OP site! I'll skip you to a new bit anyway for the meet... IC to follow soon

adamu

« Reply #3416 on: <01-11-16/1343:27> »
Well, you described it pretty well in the latest TLG thread.

I'll review that and then try to add any detail you don't get to into my own next IC.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3417 on: <01-15-16/1750:54> »
I'm back - or rather I can post again  ;D

@Aria
Turns out spending your evenings alone in a hotel room without Internet connection for your laptop gives you a lot of time to play solitaire or create spell descriptions. You've got PM  ;D
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3418 on: <01-15-16/1930:06> »
Thanks!

CoF should kick off next week, set beginning of July so you have about 3 weeks of downtime to consider if you want to...

BrickyardBabe

• Chummer
« Reply #3419 on: <01-15-16/2130:15> »
My character is finally going up! There's a picture, statline, and skills so far and I'm inputting the rest as we speak. She's colossally overbuilt, fair warning, but she doesn't have Goodnight's problem with taking drek and if its not social or spellslinging, she'll leave it to the pros. She knows her limits (and her edge is terrible). Also, if she ever gets detoxed, I'm pretty sure she takes enough stun that she'll just kind of explode. Downside to being CONSTANTLY ON ALL OF THE DRUGS.

ALL OF THEM!

*SNIIIIIFFFFFF!*

Edit: She's up! Still need 20q, background, and description.
« Last Edit: <01-16-16/0134:12> by BrickyardBabe »