NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3390 on: <01-07-16/1026:51> »
Got the link, thanks very much! Sure you don't want to input some more data for easy karma?!? ;D

Don't forget you need to learn spell casting for adept spell...and I think in this case I will ask that you get it from an appropriate contact too rather than 'thin air' as it's a fairly radical shift. Having seen some of your posts on robot buddies I wait to see what you come up with :P

@Adamu: selling that data is part of regular rewards... Mostly so that I don't have to provide a realistic price for the pay data  ::)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3391 on: <01-07-16/1042:00> »
Actually I can learn Spell casting through my Demara ability. But since I intent to get it a bit more permanent I might ask one of our new chummers for some pointers to use my new toy (you charisma spell slinger types surely have trained instruction, haven't you  ;) )

I'm always open for easy Karma. I just need a clearly defined work order that isn't as extensive as "do the whole thing"  ;D

By the way: I'll be on a training course over the next week and probably won't have much internet-time on my hands.
« Last Edit: <01-07-16/1055:03> by Jack_Spade »
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

adamu

« Reply #3392 on: <01-07-16/1153:28> »

@Adamu: selling that data is part of regular rewards... Mostly so that I don't have to provide a realistic price for the pay data  ::)

Understood.

And not as though the regular rewards aren't more than fair.

But can't blame  a guy for wheedling!
(Got Al's ideal bioware set-up mapped out, but not cheap! and want to do it in one go. Must...be...patient...)

BrickyardBabe

• Chummer
« Reply #3393 on: <01-07-16/1613:45> »
@Adamu: You could always spin up another side thread and mine that karma!

Sorry all, having computer trouble. Should be fixed tonight.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3394 on: <01-07-16/1854:06> »
Don't distract him! Adamu has promised to GM a game soon ;D ...should net him plenty of karma!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3395 on: <01-07-16/1920:28> »

I'm always open for easy Karma. I just need a clearly defined work order that isn't as extensive as "do the whole thing"  ;D
How about filling in the R5 vehicles for me? I think I'd already copied the tables in to the version I sent you so it's mostly formatting! It 'pays' at half an hour of your time being the same as an IC post...you tell me how long it takes!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3396 on: <01-07-16/2257:07> »
Now who is distracting him.  Al has a thing going on in Cambodia that could turn into a novel if we let it.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3397 on: <01-08-16/0639:04> »
@Aria
Deal. Maybe I'll throw in some extra content from the German books.
talk think matrix

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3398 on: <01-08-16/0819:46> »
@Obi: if you get a chance to do a portrait for Mercy for Robyn, could you make her facial tattoo include elements of a 7 headed snake or hydra (that's the House symbol that she is protected by so should probably be included!)

@CoF: let me know if you want a character template set up on OP that you can modify or if you are happy to sort it out yourselves!  Then I will link those to the beginning of the OoC thread.  Thanks

adamu

« Reply #3399 on: <01-08-16/0823:34> »
Now who is distracting him.  Al has a thing going on in Cambodia that could turn into a novel if we let it.

I totally hope to let it.

The outline we've sketched out combined with the narrative pace we've been using will be novel length if we follow it through to the end.

First one to quit's a rotten egg!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3400 on: <01-08-16/1018:35> »
No sulfur smell from over in this corner.  Bring it on.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #3401 on: <01-08-16/1556:10> »
@Obi: if you get a chance to do a portrait for Mercy for Robyn, could you make her facial tattoo include elements of a 7 headed snake or hydra (that's the House symbol that she is protected by so should probably be included!)

How would that work for Robyn?

Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

adamu

« Reply #3402 on: <01-08-16/1702:49> »
@Obi - oh my goodness dude!

Can't speak for whether that's Robyn, but I think it's your best work I've seen yet in any case.

You'll have noticed, by the way, that I put your picture of Al up as my avatar.
Like I said, you captured him PERFECTLY - for about ten years earlier in his life. So now that I'm doing this thing with Mercy set in 2068, I realized I just had to have it there to see every time I posted.

I used to just use certain types of music to get me more deeply into character for Al, but now I literally add looking at that picture to my regime.
Thanks again!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3403 on: <01-08-16/1802:15> »
@Obi: lovely stuff! Hope Mercy likes it! Now I wish I could afford the software and the time to learn it  ::)

@CoF: I've secured you the services of a rigger thanks to Csjarrat!  Hope to get it running soon, but don't want to curtail the current IC as you seem to be enjoying it!

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3404 on: <01-08-16/1814:15> »
@Obi
Again, amazing work. If I weren't such a fanboy of Karl Urban I'd also change my Avatar  ;D

@Aria
I don't think the aftermath of CoP will impact CoF to much. I'd really love to get our new chummers into play sooner than later. (Having them wait in the sidelines seems unnecessary cruel)

In other news, I finished entering the Rigger data. 9 to 10 hours total (can't be sure if correcting your own mistakes counts as work time  ;D ) - yeah I didn't have much else to do today besides listening to music and HPMoR
talk think matrix