NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

adamu

« Reply #3375 on: <01-05-16/1650:01> »
@Hey all - flu or something.

Will try to get posts up as soon as I can muster up some energy.

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #3376 on: <01-05-16/1709:15> »
@obi

Again and again I'm amazed about the quality of your character portraits.
Just be careful with your mage - those don't last as we have learned  ;D
Thank you! and yeah they've all taken their toll, after all we've seen, a mage may proves useful though :)

@Obi: Does your mage shoot escaped clones in the face for a paycheck?  ;D

Glad you caught the reference :), though I assumed few Shadowrun fans could miss this. But yes, don't go make a replicant, just in case. :)

@Obi: Character looks good to me!  And please do let me know what you use (other than blood sweat and tears) to create your portraits!

I answered you in the PM with the Character, along with an extra question. But it's no secret: I use Poser Pro and Photoshop

@Hey all - flu or something.

Get better!
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

pistolgrip

• Omae
  • Unfounded Ambition
« Reply #3377 on: <01-05-16/1731:51> »
@PistolGrip: any final thoughts about Jackhammer vs. Achilles?  Happy with either!

I'd like to stick with Jackhammer for now. I'm working on a way to make his path intersect with the others' again.

@Obi - sorry to see the Frenchman go. I love that character.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3378 on: <01-05-16/1802:33> »
@Obi: Character looks good to me!  And please do let me know what you use (other than blood sweat and tears) to create your portraits!

I answered you in the PM with the Character, along with an extra question. But it's no secret: I use Poser Pro and Photoshop
Gracias amigo, must have missed that, I'll re-read your PM :P
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #3379 on: <01-05-16/2054:56> »

@Obi - sorry to see the Frenchman go. I love that character.

I hold The Frenchman pretty close to my heart, and he may just be temporary away. Wanted to give this Mage a go though, with the player around, it's gonna be fun.

BrickyardBabe

• Chummer
« Reply #3380 on: <01-05-16/2130:12> »

Glad you caught the reference :), though I assumed few Shadowrun fans could miss this. But yes, don't go make a replicant, just in case. :)

I am definitely not a prototype transhuman! Look at me being human! I am completely, one-hundred percent Grade-A Homo Sapiens Nobilis. *Cough*

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3381 on: <01-06-16/1233:30> »
@Aria

Regarding questions, I'll paraphrase what Isaint would ask them:
Torrent: Where is Art, how can we reach him and what do you know about him and his background - especially in view of the total cluster frag with the "safe" house.
Art: What the hell is wrong with you? Why was S-K after the family and why was your safe house compromised? What happened afterwards with you. Who were you working for? What about that research data - is that still of interest to you?
Silk/eTher: Did you bullshit us just to fake the death of the family? Ok, ok. Don't answer that. Do you at least know the real reason why wave after wave of expensive drones and S-K strike teams tried to get an Oxford math-professor? Is it really just because of theoretical work for a CFD cure? Was the other runner team in Oxford your team?
Ok, you’ll have seen the IC from Silk to Al…presumably he will pass that on…otherwise:

Torrent: The conversation probably starts with ‘what the frag!’ …when you lost contact with Art why didn’t you contact Torrent so he could ‘help’ (for a percentage of course)…

Art is gone, probably dead although there’s a small chance he’s off grid.  He’s always been a legit (well sort of) contact with a solid rep.  Professional middle man for a number of corps…including some of the bigger ones.

If you mention the data Torrent will offer to find you a buyer

Art…: stunning silence!

eTher: are you going to her?  She will at least confirm that the first team in Oxford were hers

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3382 on: <01-06-16/1256:22> »
Didn't plan to meet the drake personally (there are other, better people in our team for such a meeting  ;) )

I'll take care of the talk with Torrent.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

pistolgrip

• Omae
  • Unfounded Ambition
« Reply #3383 on: <01-06-16/1400:31> »
I have 62 posts total in CoP.
I purchased a qi focus (power 2) after game start.
I'd like to buy off "in debt XI" with 2 karma and the 82500¥ and taking the "wanted" negative quality.
I'd also like to buy off my day job quality with 10 karma.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #3384 on: <01-06-16/1427:06> »
I haven't checked the maths but I'm sure that's fine!

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #3385 on: <01-06-16/1549:51> »
I have 62 posts total in CoP.
I purchased a qi focus (power 2) after game start.
I'd like to buy off "in debt XI" with 2 karma and the 82500¥ and taking the "wanted" negative quality.
I'd also like to buy off my day job quality with 10 karma.

62 posts would be 62,000 Nuyens and 31 Karma total. Is that enough to pay out the debt?
I like Wanted, it usually brings trouble to the whole team :)
« Last Edit: <01-06-16/1604:37> by obidancer »

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3386 on: <01-06-16/1618:24> »
Seems like Jackhammer is 26.500 short on his debt.
No wonder he is wanted ;D
talk think matrix

pistolgrip

• Omae
  • Unfounded Ambition
« Reply #3387 on: <01-06-16/1703:07> »
Haha! I don't know what I was thinking. That's my fault. Let me redo that a bit.

EDIT: Alright, let's keep the 10 karma from paying off "day job" and leave me with "wanted" and "in debt V", for a total of 2 karma and 45000¥.
« Last Edit: <01-06-16/1707:43> by pistolgrip »

adamu

« Reply #3388 on: <01-06-16/2020:00> »
Hmm, selling the data.

RP-wise, quite happy with that. The more parties have useful data on CFD, but sooner a cure.

Questions is, does the data sale fall into the booty category, or is it just subsumed in our posting rewards....

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #3389 on: <01-07-16/1007:38> »
@Aria
By the way, did you get the PM with the new link?

Regarding character development: Isaint will get another qi-focus (Adept Spell) on a fetish (Levitation most likely, but considering the last confrontation Detox also looks inviting). I haven't got the karma yet to bind it, but I assume we can retcon it as having been bound beforehand once I get the necessary Karma.
Also I think I'll get a little (non combat) robot buddy to expand my skill selection a bit further :D
talk think matrix