NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2370 on: <08-04-15/0358:59> »
@Adamu: Just be happy they're using Karma Drain and not essence drain.

@Aria: *Sigh* I'll eat it. I mean, I'm gonna start curb-stomping spirits once I get wise, but for now I have no choice but to eat it. Any chance Natasha's loaned spirit (Under orders to protect) or my bound spirit can see them before I start getting eaten?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2371 on: <08-04-15/0408:20> »
Solo and M are protected they did not even break the first spell.
But M, can see the spirits, She'll get control she seems to be the MVB around here.
I am not sure she get assensing to notice it before it happens but once Goodnight and Adamu will show a sign of distress she'll look around trying to find why.
assensing: 16d6t5 5

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2372 on: <08-04-15/0422:06> »
Alright... got too much rolling around in my head to ignore now... just be warned, things are about to get pretty dark and graphic.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2373 on: <08-04-15/0433:39> »
Oh, I'm looking forward to this. I'm still working on my bit about Macha, because I can't quite get it to flow.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2374 on: <08-04-15/0435:06> »
I have a feeling we are going to see a whole new side of GN?

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2375 on: <08-04-15/0450:55> »
Ohhhh yes, though I think ScytheKnight is going to beat me to it with the dark and bloody. Goodnight wasn't always as nice as she is now. Or as emotional. Or as...not covered in blood and gore.

Those spirits come out to play, or the Harlequins screw us and she'll probably go back to being her old bad self. Sadly, my tools are in my doss.

adamu

« Reply #2376 on: <08-04-15/0509:41> »
Okay - just for the recorc in case it's not crystal in my last IC, Al will be more than happy to go with the weave.

Whatever is the fluff equivalent of having your karma sucked out - he's having no part of that.

Not when an alternative can be so easilty rationalized.

And rationalization is one of the things Al does best!

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2377 on: <08-04-15/0518:46> »
Oh man, that's going to give Goodnight some serious mental whiplash!

See, I'd totally go with the weave and save that karma, but I'm an old and paranoid soul for all my apparent youth. If my GM says, "Here, do this thing and lose a karma, or don't do this thing and keep the karma" and tells me NOTHING ELSE, I lose the karma on the basis of, "I'm totally being set up for something."

I could be wrong, but I'll cheerfully lose the karma on the long odds that doing so might save my life.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2378 on: <08-04-15/0847:10> »
Nothing else?!?  I've tried to drop all sorts of cryptic hints  8)

I'm only going to dock 1 karma from each of you that resists Hecate's spell... I don't want to be accused of anything nefarious :P ...I normally try and avoid unresistable things, but in this instance I couldn't resist  ;D  As mentioned before, it's nigh on impossible to pick the Shadow spirits out from the others flitting about (they are flitting because the shadows are there but still...), and you can't 'kill' them all, well you could but the game would grind to a halt...

So, I'm happy for you to IC getting back on to the end of Widdow's Way unless you have more IC burning in you for the Catacombs... then we'll see about the 'set up'  ::)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

pistolgrip

• Omae
  • Unfounded Ambition
« Reply #2379 on: <08-04-15/1324:52> »
I'm about 10 pages behind in OOC and 9 in IC. Just letting you know I'm still here.
Also letting you know that apparently Obi is a crazy good artist, and Al is the best character that ever happened.
Be back later.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2380 on: <08-04-15/1433:07> »
Don't worry about the ooc, just catch up with the IC action and we can fill in any necessary details!

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2381 on: <08-04-15/1525:14> »
Love the joined up flashback! Excellent work :)

I've put up a new recruitment thread by the way, don't know if anyone else here is interested?  I'm hoping Crossbow, HydroRaven and Saithor will pick it up.  Going for a slower post rate than CoP so that I can keep on top of it and stay semi sane  ;D

adamu

« Reply #2382 on: <08-04-15/1632:56> »
@Pistol - glad you are back with us, buddy!

adamu

« Reply #2383 on: <08-04-15/1647:36> »
Love the joined up flashback! Excellent work :)

Oh yeah, that was some nice work.
That is going to be a great moment someday if we keep this game going awhile.

Pretty soon Goodnight will grudges against everyone in the crew!

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2384 on: <08-04-15/1655:13> »
Nonsense! She likes Solo fine!

And now that she's a runner, she understands that the job sometimes goes pear shaped.