NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

adamu

« Reply #2265 on: <07-29-15/1849:56> »
Okay people, my father had a medical emergency and I had to disappear for a while. I will be back soon, but apparently I'm at least 10 pages behind in gameplay... I'd skim, but I'm a sucker for your collective prose.
Anyway, sorry to disappear again. I swear I'm not usually like this.

Dude, yeah, that is actually more important than SR.

Seriously, best wishes to you and your family.

We'll keep your spot warm.

adamu

« Reply #2266 on: <07-29-15/1850:59> »
One thing about 24 hours from now I am on a plane (4 actually) from Italy --> las vegas ! I may or may not be able to post inn connections ;)

Hah!

Dude, if I've learned anything about you in the past few months, it is this: you will find a way to post!

Have a great trip!

adamu

« Reply #2267 on: <07-29-15/1856:19> »
@obidancer -

Maaaaan - I know I already said this today - but looking at it now on my big screen at home - wow - I just can't believe how spot on that picture is.

Thanks.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2268 on: <07-29-15/2058:54> »
Hehe, felt it about time for the person who's lost most of his humanity to finally have a say about all the emotional 'BS' flying around.  ;D
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2269 on: <07-29-15/2136:29> »
@ Triskavanski: "I am frau Blucher." *Thunder*

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2270 on: <07-29-15/2227:04> »
@ Kinkerbelle Neigh! :3
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #2271 on: <07-30-15/0038:32> »
@obidancer -

Maaaaan - I know I already said this today - but looking at it now on my big screen at home - wow - I just can't believe how spot on that picture is.

Thanks.

Thanks, and I already said that, but I do love how Al turned out. Glad to hear I was spot on!
Rick Deckard - Circles of Fate
Kachina - Shaking the Shadows

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2272 on: <07-30-15/0048:09> »
@Triskavanski: This reference makes me happy. I love that movie.

@Obidancer: I can't tell if I am charmed by the Frenchman, or if he's next on the "slap in the face" list.

@All: This is fascinating. Either this party is going to click magnificently, or we're all going to kill each other down here.

Oh, just for reference (I didn't post it earlier because I was in a rush), Natasha has two more spells on her. Yeah, I know, she stands out. But I'm about to buy the ability to mask them, and Goodnight is of the opinion that being slightly more visible is a fair trade for not getting killed to death.

Increase Reflexes with 7 Successes: +14 initiative, +3d6 initiative. She's actually faster than I am now.
Increase Agility with 7 successes (Limit 4): +4 AGI. She can now actually shoot, between that, the 'link, and the fact that Solo handed her a real gun.

Drain roll for Increase Reflexes against 4S: 4 successes
Drain roll for Increase Agi against 2S: 6 successes

There. She is now augmented. Between that, the armor, the gun, and the INCREDIBLY OVERQUALIFIED PARTY I am reasonably sure that she will not die.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2273 on: <07-30-15/0056:58> »
How are you sustaining sall this ? quickened?
Solo has intuition and willpower that help in not dying.

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #2274 on: <07-30-15/0130:08> »
@Obidancer: I can't tell if I am charmed by the Frenchman, or if he's next on the "slap in the face" list.

@All: This is fascinating. Either this party is going to click magnificently, or we're all going to kill each other down here.

That sounds very French then, mission accomplished :) hehe. Maybe a slap and make out session would work for him

Very interesting dynamics going all around, not considering that for all the Frenchman knows ISaint tried to kill him twice, and Goodnight would gladly fry the Ork to death too for reasons only the two know, I will go for "This is going to Click". :)

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2275 on: <07-30-15/0201:13> »
@gilga: Yep. Quickening. It costs, but unless some mage starts dispelling (and survives long enough to actually get it off) or we find a ward I cant crack, I can be reasonably certain Natasha wont just flat out die before she gets a chance to haul ass out of there. A few karma is worth the RP and establishing that Goodnight is pathologically protective of little girls. Id offer it to the party, too, but Goodnight has jo reason to do so and it would get expensive fast. Plus, I can only mask so much.

@obidancer: Oh, she wouldnt kill Isiant. She might do some sort of unmentionable thing to him, but it probably wouldnt be lethal. And the chances of his smarminess getting into Goodnight's pants are slim to none right now. Besides, he'll probably reconsider once he starts hearing the rumors about her.

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2276 on: <07-30-15/0311:17> »
Do we know what the Doctor is a doctor of?

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2277 on: <07-30-15/0312:05> »
Do we know what the Doctor is a doctor of?

He's been doing research into CFD.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2278 on: <07-30-15/0313:17> »
Huh. That sort of answers it. Thanks, SK.

obidancer

• Omae
« Reply #2279 on: <07-30-15/0316:44> »
Are we still affected by the Shallow? If not the Frenchman has no way to hear M unless Solo uses a Service to have M in control, that'd be a waste.