NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2160 on: <07-26-15/1631:35> »
SMACK!

@Jack_Spade: It really is! I didn't roll for the slap because you said you were expecting it, and I don't want one of us to risk a critical success and either rob the scene of its impact or, like, accidentally lay you out. I don't do much damage, but I throw a pile of dice. Not trying to fill boxes on Isaint's sheet.

And yes, there is totally a good reason she wanted to know what Isaint thinks about infected. Considering his militant views, though, seeing that reason might be a little long in coming.

@ScytheKnight: I totally dig the Disney Hades look!

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2161 on: <07-26-15/1642:30> »
@Aria
I really like working with the stats of the opponents. That makes it a lot easier to include the outcome of actions into the posts.

@Kinkerbell

Don't worry, her Physical Limit is low enough that there isn't really much chance of serious injury.
Also a ballistic mask and vitals protectors would make this a funny break ;)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2162 on: <07-26-15/1700:32> »
@Jack_Spade: If you want me to roll it, I will. But with as pissed as she is, she'll blow edge to push the limit. Sorry, but Im not going for it being funny. I will spend mechanics for drama.

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2163 on: <07-26-15/1711:36> »
Nah, it's good as it is. That would mean dodging and full defense. To much trouble for no gain :)
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2164 on: <07-26-15/1749:54> »
@Aria Well there were a lot more of us then there were spirits.

Also I wasn't sure how much armor does a spirit get? Force or Force*2 anybody knows?

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2165 on: <07-26-15/1754:43> »
Not sure about armor, but the immunity to normal weapons conveys hardened armor equal to Fx2 against mundane attacks.

@Jack_Spade: This is all going to end in tears, I know it. BTW, unless you've bought Prime Datahaven Access out of Data Trails, you probably won't find too much on JP, since I don't think you can actually ask questions of the other JackPointers without it. If you have, a couple of Goodnight's contacts DID buy it, and I can post messages from them if you start asking around. Just a search won't give you a whole hell of a lot, though. She's got jack for street cred and notoriety.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2166 on: <07-26-15/1936:24> »
I gave everyone indirect Jackpoint access (before there was a quality admittedly), enough to search the threads, not enough to post or question without the quality. In most people's case Torrent was the sponsor, although Silk sponsored Al (yes there's a reason for that...)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2167 on: <07-26-15/1938:53> »
Sweet. So pretty much what I thought, then. Good to know I've still got some knowledge of how this works.

Also, Aria, since we're headed down into Widow's Way (see wiki), if you want I can shoot you a couple of things that might make good situational threats, just based on what's in my head for down there. They'd fit other places too, mind. Also, should we just halt at "party takes a walk," or am I allowed to prevaricate a little?

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2168 on: <07-26-15/1941:56> »
You've got until pm UK time tomorrow to prevaricate  ;) after that I'll throw in a couple of twists and we can play it be ear. Right now I need sleep! Night all
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2169 on: <07-26-15/1958:49> »
Yeah just a heads up that you guys are probably going to have a lot trouble getting Nitro to follow any kind of tactics, he's far to rash, impulsive and no where near the attention span for that kind of thing.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Kinkerbell

• Omae
« Reply #2170 on: <07-26-15/2013:02> »
Oh, I like Nitro!

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2171 on: <07-26-15/2122:15> »
Every team needs some wildcard troublemaker - to keep it from getting too ordered.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2172 on: <07-26-15/2127:44> »
Heh, was slightly surprised M didn't have a reaction to Nitro's comments... but ahh well, I'm sure it's a situation that will come up again.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #2173 on: <07-26-15/2135:05> »
I read it as if he did not want to talk to her and tried to get his distance. Perhaps I miss read it?

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2174 on: <07-26-15/2139:10> »
I read it as if he did not want to talk to her and tried to get his distance. Perhaps I miss read it?

Well, less 'not wanting to talk to' and more 'really frikken creeped out'... after all outside behavior wise, not much difference between a possessed mage and a CFD headcase, and Nitro does have a head full of wires and nanites.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor