NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

adamu

« Reply #1920 on: <07-18-15/0247:53> »
Al's essence is 5.475 right now.

The spell on him would make the highest possible pool, but unless you are very very persuasive, he won't let you do witchcraft on his brain (that might be very interesting RP exchange right there!).

Either way, let's get that spell on somebody, because it sounds like whoever gets the spell, they will have the biggest pool, and we can arrange the teamwork based on that.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1921 on: <07-18-15/0315:59> »
Al's essence is 5.475 right now.

The spell on him would make the highest possible pool, but unless you are very very persuasive, he won't let you do witchcraft on his brain (that might be very interesting RP exchange right there!).

Either way, let's get that spell on somebody, because it sounds like whoever gets the spell, they will have the biggest pool, and we can arrange the teamwork based on that.

Nitro already has it on him, so unless you wanna RP out trying to get the spell on Al as well (Can I have a front row seat and popcorn?) looks like Nitro will be taking the lead.
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

adamu

« Reply #1922 on: <07-18-15/0331:35> »
Yeah, it's a quick scene I think gilga and I should DEFINITELY do.

But let's get these dice flowing.

You take the lead!

I have to run right this second.

How about you Orokos my 14 dice and add the successes to your pool, then we can present your result to Aria and see how we did...

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1923 on: <07-18-15/0438:55> »
Yeah, it's a quick scene I think gilga and I should DEFINITELY do.

But let's get these dice flowing.

You take the lead!

I have to run right this second.

How about you Orokos my 14 dice and add the successes to your pool, then we can present your result to Aria and see how we did...

Sounds good mate.. OK here we go.

Al's rolls:
Automotive Mechani teamwork test: 14d6t5 7 hits
Automotive Mechani teamwork test: 14d6t5 7 hits
Automotive Mechani teamwork test: 14d6t5 5 hits

Ummm... whaaaaaat? OK well +6 dice (limited by my skill) and +1 limit from the first two rolls, and only a +5 dice and +1 limit from the 3rd roll. Realized i forgot to account for dice pool fatigue, but seems not to have counted for much anyway..

Nitro's Rolls:
Roll 1:
Automotive Engineer 6 + Logic 7 + Superior Tools 1 + Reference Materials 1 + AR guide 2 + Teamwork 6
Automotive Engineer teamwork lead: 23d6t5 8 hits

Lack of Focus Roll, Composure (3) test.
Willpower 4 + Charisma 3
Lack of Focus Composure test: 7d6t5 2 hits
Test failed, Nitro must spend 1 hour doing something else to regain focus... perhaps take Al's second roll as working alone?

Roll 2, broken conentraion means extended test penalty reset.
Automotive Engineer 6 + Logic 7 + Superior Tools 1 + Reference Materials 1 + AR guide 2 + Teamwork 5
Automotive Engineer teamwork lead: 22d6t5 7 hits

OK, well that turned out interesting... not really inclined to spend Edge to dodge something so central to Nitro's character so we'll just see how Al reacts.  ;D
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

adamu

« Reply #1924 on: <07-18-15/1206:14> »
Sweet.

Yeah, let's use Al's second roll (thanks for handling that) as working alone - he can keep all seven, as it is below his mental limit.

Not sure your limit - if you keep all your hits, we'll have a total 23 hits over the three (1 hour???) intervals.

That's gotta be worth at least a few boxes!

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1925 on: <07-18-15/1333:02> »
Oh I missed the spell scene sorry ;)  Some other time I guess.

adamu

« Reply #1926 on: <07-18-15/1333:59> »
@Aria - just occurred to me - all this chilling back at the ranch - is that going to be good for an Edge refresh?

(Yes, the answer is going to impact your GM-sadism ranking...!)

adamu

« Reply #1927 on: <07-18-15/1334:59> »
Oh I missed the spell scene sorry ;)  Some other time I guess.

Yeah, I was a bit disappointed.

But it was just a suggestion...if you are up for it, there will be plenty of chances in the future!

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1928 on: <07-18-15/1340:34> »
Yes I am sure there will.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1929 on: <07-18-15/1510:55> »
@Aria - just occurred to me - all this chilling back at the ranch - is that going to be good for an Edge refresh?

(Yes, the answer is going to impact your GM-sadism ranking...!)
You'll get some back, perhaps not all, got to keep the pressure up  8)
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1930 on: <07-18-15/2000:58> »
@Aria not sure what I'd be rolling for trying to get the race meet organized so haven't done rolls yet.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1931 on: <07-19-15/0042:52> »
Man.. I do have some wishes I could rebuild Tobbis. There are somethings I'd have dropped for him, and picked up Prototype Transhuman for his implants.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1932 on: <07-19-15/0315:19> »
Man.. I do have some wishes I could rebuild Tobbis. There are somethings I'd have dropped for him, and picked up Prototype Transhuman for his implants.
As long as it doesn't fundamentally change him then feel free to work up a re-build! After all, prototype isn't something you can pick up in game  :P
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1933 on: <07-19-15/0318:49> »
Yeah. Prototype would change somethings with him. I'm not sure it would be fundemental changes, but like, It would save him one point of Resonance (Cause I'd drop the data jack) He's still be a little dog changing technomancer. Just he'd be able to save that point of Resonance.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1934 on: <07-19-15/0648:07> »
OK, a few posts in so can look at my first Karma purchase, paying 14 Karama to pick up the Natural Athlete quality.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor