NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #1785 on: <07-02-15/1859:50> »
Okay so for Sarah's next action she's going to cast influence on one of the snipers and tell him to throw his sniper rifle out of the building. assuming that it doesn't count as a sustained spell.

Spellcasting Illusions using reagents to set limit of 8 5 hits Link to dice roll: http://orokos.com/roll/305637
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1786 on: <07-03-15/0019:56> »
Did I miss a post where we'd pulled over somewhere?  :o
From To<<Matrix message>>
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1787 on: <07-03-15/0034:32> »
In Al's post he said that he'd pull over. (not the last one the one before) he also said that we followed him.

adamu

« Reply #1788 on: <07-03-15/0537:59> »
Yikes!
Well, I looked back over my last two posts of driving around fluff, and can't figure out where the idea of pulling over comes from.

Seems to me, even if we switch to this rental car, we still have to get to it, which means we stay in the van to get there - in which case, why would we stop to talk about it???

I don't really think we should be stopped, when we can make this plan well enough by microtransceiver or even shouting.

But more important, I really don't want to make a plan until we hear an update from Aria - the fact is, we don't know yet if the rest of the team stopped the chopper. In other words, we don't even know yet from the GM if we are even being pursued.

Don't want to decide a plan until we have that bit of info!

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1789 on: <07-03-15/0547:28> »
I understood your post as a pull over in some ally. But I don't mind editing so it is sub-vocal or anything.

adamu

« Reply #1790 on: <07-03-15/0604:45> »
All good.

Probably my fault, since my writing can be a bit busy and convoluted.

Al will respond IC to your plan just as soon as we get some information on what sort of pursuit we are currently up against.

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1791 on: <07-03-15/0634:40> »
I understood that he pulled into the alleyway and into a side street.
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1792 on: <07-03-15/1213:21> »
Ok, apologies, been a mad week trying to catch up after holiday and I haven’t had as much RP time as I would like…so that I can keep you posting in my absence over the weekend:

Isaint’s shot takes out the pilot (even with blindfire mod!)…chopper is now about to crash in a heavily built up area of London – feel free to feel very guilty.  At least it will distract the three milspec guys who had turned on you as the van is out of sight.  Frenchman nearly made it to the chopper – is now under the influence of gravity back towards the roof!  I’m pretty certain choppers don’t ‘Hollywood’ explode as soon as they hit something though so there’s that at least!

Smiley and Solo have together taken out the mage

Hallucination caused one sniper to drop his weapon – he will get another one out and direct the other 2 snipers to fire at you all on the roof! <evil grin> at least he will until the chopper comes crashing down too close to you for comfort!

Tobis has ‘found’ the enemy decker…go to town!

Al appears to be free for now…and nobody crashes in to him due to radar collision warnings etc…plenty of odd looks!  Feel free to IC something about a motorcycle bouncing off you though…?
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1793 on: <07-03-15/1240:13> »
Is the enemy decker currently in VR Perhaps Hotsimed VR?
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1794 on: <07-03-15/1724:02> »
Solo will stop the invisibility, because he needs all his attention at trying to prevent the copter from crushing in a populated area.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1795 on: <07-03-15/1753:49> »
Is the enemy decker currently in VR Perhaps Hotsimed VR?
AR...

To clarify on chopper, it is going to crash into apartment building roof about 10m down, Frenchman will fall max 6m which he should easily manage!

Oh, and controls are likely to be AR!
« Last Edit: <07-03-15/1757:33> by Aria »
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1796 on: <07-03-15/1805:40> »
Poop. So he doesnt really have sim sense going then
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #1797 on: <07-03-15/1945:33> »
I hope it was an expensive rifle. Should we in the apartment team start bugging out? With the Helo down they may not be able to follow us.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

ScytheKnight

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1798 on: <07-03-15/2128:16> »
OK.. so finally got around to re-tallying my posts (that was a pain in the ass) but on a plus side, means i can buy some stuff.

ATM just one thing on the wishlist. Spending 12 karma to buy the Go Hard or Go Home positive quality,  reducing the penalty to attempting to place 3 Marks at once with Hack on the Fly or Brute Force from -10 to -6.

Strangely enough... cash is basically useless to me. Anything I'd actually want to buy is 6 digits... really finding that upgrading decks or 'ware is damned near impossible.
« Last Edit: <07-03-15/2137:49> by ScytheKnight »
"Speech"
Thoughts
Astral
Mentor

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1799 on: <07-04-15/0000:43> »
I hope it was an expensive rifle. Should we in the apartment team start bugging out? With the Helo down they may not be able to follow us.

Definitely, those armors major weakness is that they have reduced movement and you can't run well
I' m editing my post about catching tF
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex