NEWS

[5eOoC] 2075/6: Stormy Waters [Persistent World; recruitment always open]

• 5046 Replies

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1605 on: <06-11-15/1039:02> »
I say I am beginning to get very insulted by the implication that Smiley cannot handle this.  Give me a little room to work ya'll.   :(  :'( :-\ :P      8)

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1606 on: <06-11-15/1103:13> »
I am sure you'll handle it... it's the most fun scene to read right now anyhow!

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #1607 on: <06-11-15/1239:21> »
Sarah can also create an illusion if needed, but yeah, Smileys probably got this.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1608 on: <06-11-15/1303:04> »
If not we can pull out the ultimate weapon. Her mom
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1609 on: <06-11-15/1333:15> »
If not we can pull out the ultimate weapon. Her mom

Why do you think I mentioned her by name?  :)

adamu

« Reply #1610 on: <06-11-15/1354:36> »
@Jack - I'm a little unclear - is that Snow's Americar we're all piling into?

Aria said in his last IC post we came out within "spitting distance" of our vehicles - wondering if instead of a 4-seater, we should position the doc in my Bulldog (which also has a smuggling compartment) for the ride home - Al can drive while Daddy patches our guest up.

Naturally running interference on the bike is great, and Duke and Jackhammer could ride with Snow or Al as they please.

Once we link up with the other team, we can decide whether to separate or caravan it (I would vote for latter).

Jack_Spade

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1611 on: <06-11-15/1410:49> »
Yeah,
I was not sure what that spitting range is, but I wanted to get the doctor from the street as fast as possible and Snow Crash is definitely the nearest transportation  ;)

But a smuggling compartment will be the safest option, so go for it.
talk think matrix

To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield
Revenant Kynos Isaint Rex

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #1612 on: <06-11-15/1625:20> »
Take the boyfriend along. The fewer witnesses the better, and his presence might make Natasha feel safer. I vote for caravan as well, reasons already in the IC. Do we want to tranq them for the ride? Might be easier than having to deal with them if we get into a gun battle. If we put them to sleep and move them to the most safest area things will probably be easier.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1613 on: <06-11-15/1656:48> »
Solo has a Growler currently on autopilot. I think it is best suited for these combat oriented runners. Solo is now in a fancy car that seems more apropriate for him providing he is lightly armored. Coming to think about it, perheaps he should change into a leather Armor. It seems like the time for sweet talking has passed.

adamu

« Reply #1614 on: <06-11-15/1812:52> »
Hey all, just a note on the "caravan" idea…

glad to see there is some agreement that we don't want to be all split up - as Saithor said, leaves us not only vulnerable, but risks the all-or-nothing parameter of our job.

However, it doesn't necessarily mean all conspicuously line up along the road. We could easily be a kilometer or more apart, and still be near enough to close in and support one another as needed...

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1615 on: <06-11-15/1847:32> »
Yes, if we choose the caravan method, it'll be something like we keep about a km apart, so the nimbler vehicles can easily travel to and from the 3 targets in a question of minutes.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1616 on: <06-11-15/2056:03> »
Question: How do you put a motorcycle on autopilot?

Observation:  Per the questions Smiley asked of Art, the primary is All-Important, the family is secondary.  If we have the primary on hand someone should be calling Art for the address of the drop and be hauling ass for London.

Aria

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1617 on: <06-12-15/0821:53> »
Question: How do you put a motorcycle on autopilot?

Observation:  Per the questions Smiley asked of Art, the primary is All-Important, the family is secondary.  If we have the primary on hand someone should be calling Art for the address of the drop and be hauling ass for London.
Bikes have gyroscopes (plus presumably power steering) in them which allow for limited self propulsion...although that sounds like a load of bollocks to me...heh ho, it's in the rules more or less :P

I'm deliberately glossing over your trip to London...feel free to IC the journey, meet up etc as you wish, or ignore it all together and we'll crack on with the next bit ;D  Any gear you need to collect enroute can be dealt with OoC just as easily...

It goes without saying that it's a happy family reunion  ::)
« Last Edit: <06-12-15/0827:38> by Aria »
Excel Cha Generators <<CG5.26>> & <CG6.xx> v36

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1618 on: <06-12-15/0916:57> »
Well, so I've had 24 posts or so..The piece of gear I'd like to pick up myself is a sleeze dongle at least
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1619 on: <06-12-15/0959:48> »
I'm thinking a few of the runners go do recon on the safe house and secure the premises while the rest of the team stays mobile and not far from the complex, until they have the green light to come in and deliver the doctor.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix