• Omae
« Reply #870 on: <01-03-15/1836:31> »
How is the new threat from Luz?
SpeechThought Matrix/E-mail/Texting

adamu

« Reply #871 on: <01-03-15/1955:43> »
How is the new threat from Luz?

Lusis, hey friend!

Scratching my head a bit here, looking back over my speedy typing of the past few days…

If I wrote anything that implied Luz was a threat to the team/good guys, it was certainly inadvertent!

Let me know what you are getting at and I am sure we can clear it up.

In the meantime, some actions and probably defensive rolls are probably in order…Luz is free to act (declare, provide or point me to existing rolls as applicable), and it is clear to her that, barring any change of circumstances, her current cover position is going to get indirect-fired by something...

Scawire

• Ace Runner
  • FightFightFight the endless Ninja Battle
« Reply #872 on: <01-05-15/1650:13> »
I have to apologize to you guys I'm going to be busier in this new years then thought so I will be unable to do this run and my other one. I wish you tons of fun in your game.

Sorry guys you keep having fun kicking crazy clown butts. And don't let a ghoul bite you even it they seem like they have a nice personality.
Words,Thoughts,Matrix,Astral

Magic uses higher laws to over come lower laws.

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #873 on: <01-05-15/1653:54> »
Apologies; but I'm Attending to a family emergency.  I won't be able to post for awhile. Assume Luz escaped through the roof of the car and is incapacitated for a bit,  I guess.
SpeechThought Matrix/E-mail/Texting

adamu

« Reply #874 on: <01-05-15/1751:26> »
I have to apologize to you guys I'm going to be busier in this new years then thought so I will be unable to do this run and my other one. I wish you tons of fun in your game.

Sorry guys you keep having fun kicking crazy clown butts. And don't let a ghoul bite you even it they seem like they have a nice personality.

Hey, at least you are busy with good things, I hope.

Sorry to see you go, but seriously do appreciate your letting me know.

adamu

« Reply #875 on: <01-05-15/1752:35> »
Apologies; but I'm Attending to a family emergency.  I won't be able to post for awhile. Assume Luz escaped through the roof of the car and is incapacitated for a bit,  I guess.

Yikes, I hope it's not something too bad. Good luck!

Good solution on the current situation - we can get that sorted easily enough.

Hope you'll be back soon!

adamu

« Reply #876 on: <01-05-15/1811:58> »
Okay, Lusis, did per your idea.

All the damage referred to is fluff. Luz will wake up with a headache and no game-terms damage whenever you can rejoin us.

And for everyone else, her landing place is a storage closet. Her appearance is not in sight of the corridor Alicia and the Seer are in.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #877 on: <01-06-15/0009:12> »
Hi there;)
Can I join some campaign?

adamu

« Reply #878 on: <01-06-15/1257:24> »
Hi there;)
Can I join some campaign?

Like it says, Recruitment Always Open!
You can play any sort of character you like, so give me a sheet and we'll take it from there.

Key points, though: I would strongly encourage you to read the thread first, so that you are up to speed on what is happening, etc.
Also, please think of why/how you are there in the middle of the ongoing action.

I see on the general "looking for work" thread that you like to play mage/hackers.
Cool, but please know that I am hopeless with Matrix rules, and am not always good at providing fun times for folk that play deckers.

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #879 on: <01-06-15/1421:17> »
Hi There, thanks I will work on it tonight.

I have built a quite interesting Rigger/decker/mage that I think I managed to balance, being all of the above and non of the above as the same time. I think he is the most interesting one I built so far. I'll read some of the history and write a short story to why is he here later today.  ;)

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #880 on: <01-06-15/1434:50> »
One silly question... what thread to read ;) ?

adamu

« Reply #881 on: <01-06-15/1544:49> »
One silly question... what thread to read ;) ?

Well, the Circus Tricks IC thread would be most important (and more interesting. and shorter).
If you are really hardcore you could skim through the OOC (this thread) - but the most important thing here is the link in the second or third post to the explanation of all the different cars in the land train.

saithor

• Omae
« Reply #882 on: <01-06-15/1651:11> »
Sorry for my long absence, it might be a while before I get back to posting here. Sorry.
Dialogue
Comn
Astral
Thoughts
What's your favorite scary movie?

gilga

• Prime Runner
« Reply #883 on: <01-06-15/1727:12> »
It will be my second character... so i am really a newbie, and just enjoying the massive freedom of these mechanics. I am starting to read about the cars ;)

adamu

« Reply #884 on: <01-06-15/1830:52> »
Sorry for my long absence, it might be a while before I get back to posting here. Sorry.

Well, glad you are not officially "out"!!!

Seriously, thanks for touching base. It makes a big difference.

Things are moving pretty slowly all around…can probably keep other players busy for a while with their own stuff until you can get back!