NEWS

Looking for one more player for 4e Skype

• 2 Replies

Aeneas

« on: <08-15-14/1625:09> »
As the current GM of a group of three, I'd like to add one more person to the group as right now the group consists of one infiltrator with decent social skills and some driving skills (he has a van), two combat monsters, and a GM PC support mage that I run (a character I built for play some time ago).

The tone for the group leans towards Pink Mohawk/silliness (having the two combat characters that we have kind of does that). The four runs thus far are three retrieval jobs, and one wetwork (after retrieving a dead-drop) job on an ex ganger lieutenant.

The group could benefit from a variety of different options (e.g. a face with good connections as our infiltrator for RP reasons is a terrible people person, a proper mage as the GM PC isn't that good at magic, someone with proper investigation/legwork skills, etc etc), although the only role I specifically request you don't pick is a hacker as I'm trying to avoid that being in PC hands as much as possible (this is coming from someone who used to do tech support for his group).

Our games are typically on Thursday nights, starting between 7 or 8 (Central Time) and going up until (if need be) midnight. This will probably change when September rolls around as I have an extremely busy Sept-Dec university term, so game time might become more erratic.
« Last Edit: <08-15-14/1743:39> by Aeneas »

Deadzebra

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <08-16-14/2329:24> »
I haven't even looked at 4e in forever, but I'd be interested. I'd have to go over the rules again, so when were you looking on adding a new player? Feel free to pm me if you still need the new player!

Cotanapadne

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <08-17-14/1658:55> »
Hi, if you still looking for one more runner :) i would like to join and play this great game. I played 4th edition few years ago, and 5th edition mouth ago:)

I have one conception, Mystic adept - melee, ranged, also can be little support.