NEWS

/r/RunnerHub

• 8 Replies

Vendetta Violent

• Newb
  • Shaman & Rockstar
« on: <08-13-14/2040:44> »
For those that do not know yet, a Sub-redit was formed by the Shadowrun Redit community for an organized living campaign. I know that like me, some of you thrill for a Shadowrun fix but sometimes life is too busy for an involved campaign. For people like us OR people who like the idea of occasional one offs where they can meet new people and gamers for an evening of Shadowrun - http://www.reddit.com/r/RunnerHub/

For the GM's out there that wouldn't mind doing the occasional bit as well, I'm pretty sure that they are still and likely always looking for others that want to be involved in the project. There are some 30 GM's currently on board apparently.

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <08-13-14/2144:47> »
Thanks for posting this...something I will definitely be checking out.

Vendetta Violent

• Newb
  • Shaman & Rockstar
« Reply #2 on: <08-13-14/2149:41> »
Thanks for posting this...something I will definitely be checking out.

Null sheen ;) Just doing my part to keep you lot runnin'.

Lusis

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <08-14-14/2138:19> »
Nice! Thanks.
SpeechThought Matrix/E-mail/Texting

Davidvs

• Chummer
« Reply #4 on: <08-15-14/0035:05> »
Thanks for the post. Looks fun!

KarmaInferno

• Ace Runner
  • Armor Stacking Cheese Monkey
« Reply #5 on: <08-15-14/1555:29> »
Just to clarify, this is a fan-created living campaign seperate from the "official" one?

Because Missions has been running for the better part of a decade, and Virtual Seattle before that started way back in 1st Edition . Both officially sanctioned by the Shadowrun developers of their respective eras.

-k

Vendetta Violent

• Newb
  • Shaman & Rockstar
« Reply #6 on: <08-16-14/1329:46> »
Just to clarify, this is a fan-created living campaign seperate from the "official" one?

Because Missions has been running for the better part of a decade, and Virtual Seattle before that started way back in 1st Edition . Both officially sanctioned by the Shadowrun developers of their respective eras.

-k

Yes, this is a fan created living campaign. The GM's involved have agreed to a certain rule set to keep things uniform (not sure what it all entails) but it's essentially one huge pick up group. Gives you the feeling of truly being a runner, I feel. Just kind of throw in on a job and bring your character in for a one off run. It's actually quite enticing and I hope to get more involved with it. GM's sort of put up a posting for a date and time and runners climb over each other to throw in... but they aren't the Missions runs.

TimTurry

• Newb
« Reply #7 on: <08-19-14/2120:04> »
Not to derail the original topic, but I have heard of mission runs, and how they have their own rules (some qualities are outlawed, etc).  Where are these mission runs, and how does one get into them?  Is it a similar place to runnerhub?

Davidvs

• Chummer
« Reply #8 on: <08-19-14/2257:01> »
I don't know any info except where the link is on this site:

http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?board=3.0