NEWS

( IC ) Neverland

• 401 Replies

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #375 on: <07-01-14/2357:54> »
James, I need to you look at the two. They should have some sort of tracking device, if we can find them, we can get the fuzz off our tail He quickly sends to the hacker via matrix, as he begins throwing up a few  VR displays to scan the two.

Leadership for James: 10d6t5 3

+3 to the check to find them, +1 to limit
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #376 on: <07-02-14/0210:55> »
@ James  There is databomb on the camera. And when The Prof directs your attention to the targets you spot them, state-of-the- art stealth RFID tags. As you cast your net in VR you're able to spot things others tried to hide, the rush of VR dancing along your senses. You spot things running silently in your general vicinity including an ICON,  relatively near the school you just left, and a fly-spy homing in on you.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Agonar

• Omae
« Reply #377 on: <07-03-14/0157:18> »
(Phase 3, Init 3)
Databomb, doesn't that figure.. and what do we have. .   Drek!  >>Stealth tags on our guests, dropping an ARO so you can search for it.  Unfortunately, the camera system has a data bomb.  Who data bombs their surveillance footage?<<  James drops AROs on the RFID tags, hoping they are aren't implanted subcutaneously, and then sets out to try to deal with them himself, since he never properly learned how to deal with data bombs. . .
Matrix Action: Data Spike on one of the RFID tags
Data Spike, using Edge to push the limit: 15d6h5 5
GM of the Relative Dimension, Actual Play Podcast
www.relativedimension.com

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #378 on: <07-03-14/1006:36> »
@ James You see the RFID tag in the mother begin stuttering and then go dark as it completely malfunctions under the onslaught of your Data Spike.  9D6E5 =>  0 | ones: 4
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #379 on: <07-05-14/1049:28> »
We need to get to where we aren't the most important target, we a slight smile I step on the gas and head to the really bad part of town. Get to where those following us are as much a target as we are. Then I can get in the freeway and head towards the Tir.
Matrix Command:
Speaker: Hang on we are going slumming so we aren't the only target. Then jumping on the freeway and heading to the Tir.
Matrix Command Complete.

Checking Zippty & Sonic again to look for pursuit

Initiative: Initiative: 12+4d6 25
Driving: Driving: 14d6t5 8
Perception: Drone Perception: 12d6t5 6
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #380 on: <07-05-14/1256:49> »
Every town has it's bad side. The part where even Az security forces tread lightly, if at all. The problem is that you're in the snob side, and traffic lights, slow moving vehicles and even slower pedestrians aren't the worst of the gauntlet you'll have to face. And then, through Zippities lens you spot it, an innocuous circle of light sweeping the ground in a random pattern. . It's designer had made it deliberately random. After all, he didn't want the prey to be able to predict the pattern and hide. Still, the drone up ahead had the same constraint you had, it had to travel the streets too, and there's always more than one road into hell.

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #381 on: <07-07-14/0951:53> »
@ Trisk You send out your Veil, a flimsy bit of illusion worked desperately quickly to try and throw pursuit off of your team. And then you see the signals flash in the matrix, it worked! The signals are almost identical to the originals! And there's the KE signal, spiking and dying just as you envisioned! To late you remember that Az security forces don't use KE, dear gods but you can only pray they don't notice that, or at least put it off to a visitor in the wrong place at the right time.

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #382 on: <07-07-14/1117:39> »
Matrix Commands:
Roto Drone Doc
Zippty tight search pattern notify when pursuit spotted.
Mode to running silent
Matrix Command Complete:

Shade see's the spot light moving in a search pattern, HA they will never catch us. Thanking Zippty for his good sensors I grab the next turn to go around the search light. Come On Come On you Fraggers follow the leader to bad places no KE or Corp should go. All we have to do is get them into the gangers territory and hop onto the freeway and pray they hate them more than us.

Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #383 on: <07-09-14/0145:40> »
@ Derren Mrs J & J jr are both breathing. J jr's breathes are shallow and the monitor states that they are to slow for the specified age and instructs you to continue to monitor. The information screen shows his rate at 10 and lists the normal value of 12-20.

@ Shade The race is on as security vehicles and drones begin to converge on your location. You see vehicles at a stand-still against a green light up ahead of you and the wail of sirens grows stronger.

@ Trisk Nicely played sir.

« Last Edit: <07-09-14/1359:19> by ismilealot »

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #384 on: <07-09-14/1740:32> »
Derren took stock of the situation. The prof was hard at work, presumably working some kind of magic with his "thing", James was out cold in VR, the cargo was secure but suffering from the effects of the gas and judging by Shade's driving, security were on route.
Derren hooks up the oxygen flow masks to the two patients and sets the medkits to auto-administer, starting at 2litres/min. It'd keep their O2 sats up at the least and hopefully flush out the remnants of the gas from their lungs.
He slaved the medkit monitor feeds to his helmet's image link and grabbed the Antioch, prepping a round and checking chamber.
//Shade, how we looking out there pal?//
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #385 on: <07-10-14/1100:28> »
Matrix Commnd:
Speaker: Traffic stopped at the green lights, Sirens close, multiple drones overhead. There is no way they just found us this fast, we just grabbed them and they are already on top of us moving in fast.
Doo launch, move to over watch
GPS search for fastest route to destination and alternate routes
Increase Speed
Matrix Command Complete:

Shade notices traffic is stopping on their green lights. Sirens getting closer, Drones above like buzzing bees. Looks like this is gonna have to be less discreet. Thinking I hope their buckled in. Shades mind touches the throttle pushing Betsey to new speed and preparing for the incoming chase.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #386 on: <07-10-14/1331:29> »
I wouldn't do anything too reckless right now. Try to slip into a near by ally, take the side streets avoid the main streets. he remarks to Derren through the matrix. Now then, time to remove the last nasty thing.

He looks towards the last RIFD tag, while sustaining his illusions that their own signals were going in a different direction, and their real ones where hidden.

Resonance Spike, force 3: 8d6t5 4

Fade Resist 3: 13d6t5 6
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #387 on: <07-10-14/1403:55> »
@ The Professor You focus on the tiny little tag someone did their best to hide and it begins to stutter under your onslaught.  9D6E5 =>  3 | ones: 2

Agonar

• Omae
« Reply #388 on: <07-12-14/0102:45> »
I think we should get that tag to stop broadcasting, and maybe copy the signal on a passerby, let them think the targets are in another vehicle.  I think I will be going VR for this, so please mind the corners
GM of the Relative Dimension, Actual Play Podcast
www.relativedimension.com

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #389 on: <07-12-14/1741:43> »
Shade sees the layout of the area on his display link with the best highlighted route to the on ramp in the seedy section of town. I feel Betsey respond to my thought of the speed increasing. I coax Betsy forward pulling out around the stopped traffic , trying to stay less than 25KPH over the limit but making sure I stay ahead of the traffic. Taking turns as they come doing my best to make it harder to be tracked. But always heading for the on ramp. Keeping close watch on the drones following us, if it appears the distance is growing like the lost tracking I will drive more directly towards are destination.

Matrix Command:
Speaker: Hey guys how about turning all the lights we go through green both ways to jam up the people following us.
Matrix Command Complete

Driving: Driving: 14d6t5 7
Drone Preception: Drone Perception: 12d6t5 6
« Last Edit: <07-13-14/1058:38> by Ericen »
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal