NEWS

( IC ) Neverland

• 401 Replies

Agonar

• Omae
« Reply #360 on: <06-24-14/1235:22> »
(For my Phase 3, Init 1 action)

Needing to do something about the Cameras, it's time to get a Mark.  Wanting to do this a little silently, James decides to Hack on the Fly, while still remaining in as much cover as he can manage.
Hack on the fly directed at the device that the camera is slaved to

Hack on the Fly, Hacking (7vs devices) + Logic (5), limit 6: 12d6t5 3
Was granted a bonus die to roll, and limit from Leadership Bonus die for Leadership (with potential reroll for Edge use): 1d6t5 1
Edge to reroll failures Edge to reroll failures with the HotF: 9d6t5 3
Total 7 Hits
« Last Edit: <06-28-14/0137:50> by Agonar »
GM of the Relative Dimension, Actual Play Podcast
www.relativedimension.com

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #361 on: <06-24-14/1245:09> »
Seeing the carnage erupting all around him, Derren makes a run for the Johnson and the kid, slinging his rifle as he sprints as fast as he can to cover the ground.
Cover me, I'm gonna grab the Johnson

Free action; send message
Complex action: Sprint
running 2 , STR 5 (7d6.hits(5)=5) 7 hits,
+7m metres to my running rate (limit 8)
+ leadership 2 (2d6.hits(5)=0)
no bonus from trisk's leadership :-(
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #362 on: <06-24-14/2330:56> »
@ James You place the marks on the camera.

@ Derren The bodyguards are helpless to stop you.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #363 on: <06-25-14/0911:08> »
Matrix Command:
Jump out of fido
Scan surrounding area the fly spies are covering for anymore incoming.
Matrix Commands Complete:

Scanning Fly Spies For More Hostiles, D on the move acquiring targets. Prepare To Move Out.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #364 on: <06-25-14/0945:57> »
@ Shade The fly-spies have been in the air covering the perimeter, but you're attention has been on more urgent tasks. Now, as you focus on the patterns in their view screens the transition is jarring as you shift focus. But there is no movement in the area from their vantage point.
Thought      Speech     Astral     Matrix/com       Mentor/Spirit     other lang.

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #365 on: <06-27-14/1452:18> »
The Professor directs James on defeating those cameras..
Leadership Test to direct James: 10d6t5 1

+1 to doing the things with the cameras
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #366 on: <06-28-14/2050:29> »
The scene before you is surreal. Bodies of the rich and their expensively cybered bodyguards down on the ground. For an extraction of a well defended target this is happening just as you planned, quick, quiet, hitting them while they were vulnerable and together was extremely risky, but high risk can have high rewards. Now if you can just  get them in the van and away from here without anyone knowing who you are and how to follow you. Over the communication channel you hear. >>Copy message, Assistance on the way. Be advised on scene in 3 min's. Security channels on red alert. Are you able to maintain defensive positions until we are on scene?<<

Agonar

• Omae
« Reply #367 on: <06-29-14/1044:39> »
(Phase 1; Init 23)

Hearing the comm chatter, James calls out, We've got Incoming, ETA 3 minutes!  Remianing behind cover, his weapon is held ready, even though his Gel rounds seem ineffective against the guards' armor.  His main focus, however, remains in alternate reality.  Having found the device controlling the camera, there are a few things he needs to do, the first being to get past the protection on the footage file.  His mind a blur in the Matrix, his Deck doing it's magic, he sets to cracking the protection
>>Crack File<< (6 hits after Edge)

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #368 on: <06-29-14/2030:56> »
@ Derren Adrenaline pumping into your body you reach the bodies and haul them as if they were a duffel bag and run back to the van.

@ James You crack open the file like an egg.

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #369 on: <06-30-14/1137:33> »
Matrix Commands:
All Drones Return And Dock
Matrix Command:

Seeing Darren sprinting to Betsey with two packages over his shoulders I click the comlink and Advise the team we are loading the cargo prepare for a fast departure. Opening Betsey's back door I jack into Betsey allowing the expansion of my mind and sighing I am truly at home again. Watching the cams as Darren and Doc load up the cargo and hop in I trip the the switch to close the door and pull away in a squeal of tires. My voice comes over the internal speaker.

Okay wake the old lady up and find out where in the Tir we are going? And make sure they don't have any tracking devices on or IN them.

Betsey cuts in and out if traffic as I guide her to the freeway checking for tails, looking at Zipity I think to myself I am counting on you my little angel As I release her to fly above and notify me of trouble.
Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #370 on: <06-30-14/1953:39> »
The Professor uses a machine sprite to boost the power of the vehicle, "Incoming Guidance System" he remarks to the wheelman.

Machinesprite assistance: 12d6t5 2

+1 to limit, +2 to any tests you need to do with the vehicle

After giving the machine sprite a command, he begins searching for tracking devices on the two.

Matrix Perception, hot-sim VR, Silent: 10d6t5 4
« Last Edit: <06-30-14/1955:50> by Triskavanski »
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

ismilealot

• Ace Runner
« Reply #371 on: <06-30-14/2205:42> »
@ Shade You can hear the sirens as Az security forces converge on you.

@ The Professor You don't see any tracking devices on either of them. But, that just doesn't make any sense, they should have tracking devices on them.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #372 on: <07-01-14/0918:08> »
Derren Jumps in the back of the van, chucking the cargo into the smuggling compartments.
He gives the guys a nod to let them know the job was done, hooking up his own medkit and the one from the base to the kid and the mother, watching their vital signs ping across the screen as James jumped aboard, slamming the doors behind him.
//Hey man, we're on our way up, see you in a few hours//
With the squeal of tires, Derren zaps through a quick message to his contact and shuts off all his wireless kit. Last thing he needed was that to be bricked by some overzealous spider or this kid when he woke up.
He prepped two syringes of narcoject, loading them into the auto-giver ready for when the neurostun wore off.
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Ericen

• Chummer
« Reply #373 on: <07-01-14/1023:52> »
Checking Zipty's camera feed for a hole in the Azzies net to slip through.

Matrix Command:
Speaker output:
Azzies already on us, Has to be a tracer on or IN them, you don't find it we are done for, Hang on it is going to get a little windy for a minute.
Sonic load HEAP grenades and APDS ammo
Open Drone Launch Bay
Sonic High Velocity Launch
High over watch position and trail us.
Close Drone Launch Bay
Matrix Command Complete:

Speech
Thought
Matrix/Comm
Astral
Subvocal

Agonar

• Omae
« Reply #374 on: <07-01-14/2328:12> »
(Phase 2, Init 13)

As Darren brings the bodies back to the Van, James quickly decides that the rest of his part is best performed in VR.  Wired Reflexes kicking in, he turns, and lunges out of his cover and dives into the van.  While he secures himself into the van, and before he switches to VR mode, he takes a quick moment to swap Data Processing (3) and Attack (6) again, and then looks to see if there are any Data Bombs protecting the camera footage file, and if there happens to be anything on Ms J, or J Jr, that is running silently.
« Last Edit: <07-02-14/0056:56> by Agonar »