NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1875 on: <03-20-16/1212:43> »
I am not sure whether to feel bad for you or hopeful faro, so I will just do both.  Good luck.   :-\

With only three hits on the Heal spell, that means O'Conner is stabilized but not getting up again, he won't even wake up for several hours.

With the movement necessary to have Snow and Clem switch buildings and Sammy out of the fight, Torley will be the only one that has anything significant to do for the next couple of rounds.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1876 on: <03-20-16/1235:23> »
Oh, boy.  ::)

Initiative: REA(2)+INT(5): 7d6t5+7 9
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1877 on: <03-20-16/1406:16> »
I am not sure whether to feel bad for you or hopeful faro, so I will just do both.  Good luck.   :-\

With only three hits on the Heal spell, that means O'Conner is stabilized but not getting up again, he won't even wake up for several hours.

Thanks for the support.

and I knew that it wouldn't do much more than stabilize him, but I can't just let him bleed to dead, right? :o
the rest will have to be done by Docwagon.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1878 on: <03-21-16/1444:29> »
Crossbow--am I correct in assuming that the fire escapes are on the other side of the building, and so, if Sam wants to give chase that way, he'd need to go through one of the rooms? Are there any obvious open doors nearby?

...or, following up on Sam's thrill seeker quality...what sort of test would he have to pass to climb over the rail next to him & swing down to the next floor? (I'm guessing gymnastics, which he'd have to use Edge on...)

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1879 on: <03-21-16/1741:26> »
Crossbow--am I correct in assuming that the fire escapes are on the other side of the building, and so, if Sam wants to give chase that way, he'd need to go through one of the rooms? Are there any obvious open doors nearby?

Yes, whatever he came down is on the backside of the building.

No, nothing's open but you could easily shoot one down or go through a window.

...or, following up on Sam's thrill seeker quality...what sort of test would he have to pass to climb over the rail next to him & swing down to the next floor? (I'm guessing gymnastics, which he'd have to use Edge on...)

*sigh*

Climbing, then gymnastics.  I think I said something about security fencing fronting the floors to prevent an accidental fall, but not floor to ceiling so I guess there are gaps you could slip through.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1880 on: <03-22-16/1654:25> »
Figured that was a long shot. Ah, well.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1881 on: <03-22-16/2112:39> »
Torley gets one more action on his own as Clem and Snow cross the open ground between the building and reach the stairs, then we will need initiative again.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1882 on: <03-23-16/2252:33> »
Well, he's not going to kick down any doors, so unless he finds an open one or gets to the stairs by the end of the combat turn, he's just going to keep going.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1883 on: <03-24-16/0450:13> »
He will cover the rest of the floor and be down the far stairs at the end of the turn.  The three of you (Snow and Clem, and Torley) will start round at opposite ends of second floor.  Initiative please.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1884 on: <03-24-16/1056:19> »
Initiative Round 4 ~ Reaction 7 + Intuition 4: 11d6t4 5 No glitches. So 16 for Clem.

And if I'm not mistaken, I think Farothel lives in Belgium, correct? I hope your family and friends are ok and in good health...
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1885 on: <03-24-16/1059:16> »
Sam's initiative: REA(2)+INT(5): 7d6t5+7 10

And yes, he's going to head down to where he heard the noises, rather than trying to go up to the roof. He trusts his senses far more than any technological boondoggle. ;)
« Last Edit: <03-24-16/1102:56> by Thvor »

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1886 on: <03-24-16/1806:15> »
I think Farothel lives in Belgium, correct? I hope your family and friends are ok and in good health...

That goes for all of us here too, prayers and good thoughts flowing your way for your people.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1887 on: <03-25-16/0003:44> »
I echo the sentiment.  What bastards would even think that killing innocent people will get them into heaven?  Sick, sick people.

Initiative:  Initiative: 9d6t5+9 13  So 13 and 2IP
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1888 on: <03-25-16/0236:25> »
Thanks for the support.  Luckily for me none of my family lives or works in Brussels, so we're all okay.  But yesterday I heard in my Spanish class that one of my classmates has a friend severely wounded.  Makes it all come closer.
Unfortunately this was not a question of if, but of when.  And I'm also sure that unfortunately this isn't the last one we're going to see.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1889 on: <03-25-16/0451:50> »
Okay, so that means Clem is first, though I suspect this part will be a lot of hold action and creep around and shoot back when shot at.