NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1785 on: <02-16-16/0004:07> »
I know it is not instantaneous.  I am just ready to act when needed.  It does not seem that I can have any effect on the spirit.  I am still tracking the tags, though.  I edited my last IC post to hopefully make it a bit clearer and add in the part about tracking the tags.
« Last Edit: <02-16-16/0008:42> by Mercy Merchant »
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1786 on: <02-16-16/1717:14> »
If Snow can track some of the targets then Clem will try to get to them "undetected", or at least try to avoid as many fights as she can ;)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1787 on: <02-16-16/2043:19> »
Problem with that plan, all of you turned off your comms, and Snow is still under Sammy's concealment, the only one besides the mage at this point.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1788 on: <02-17-16/0149:48> »
Reaction 8 - CM 2 = Pool 6
Reaction: 6d6t5 2
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1789 on: <02-17-16/0243:10> »
Problem with that plan, all of you turned off your comms, and Snow is still under Sammy's concealment, the only one besides the mage at this point.

As long as we're all in line of sight, we still all have concealment (the spirit's line of sight on the astral, not mine, but assuming the spirit follows me, I'll use mine).  So from what I see in the descriptions, O'Connor is still in it as he is in the middle of the street (and therefore in line of sight).  I ran the same way as Clem, so she should be in it as well and Snow followed me.  The only one who ran off somewhere else is Sam, but he's a very convincing screaming wage slave, so he should benefit from anonymity.

EDIT: Crossbow: just to be sure, the spirit has materialised, correct?
« Last Edit: <02-17-16/0245:09> by farothel »
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1790 on: <02-17-16/1616:36> »
If the concealment doesn't work on drones or spirits, them what's it good for? Hiding us from the big bad wageslaves?
« Last Edit: <02-17-16/1845:28> by Necrogigas »

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1791 on: <02-17-16/2205:25> »
The concealment would work on O'Conner, but he has burned through an entire clip of ammunition from an assault rifle.  There are benefits to noticing someone doing that even if there is powerful magic saying "Don't notice me!"

The spirit has manifested, yes, but just so you know, Sammy doing an attack on it will be just as damaging to her concealment, especially where the spirit is concerned.  I thought there was a distance involved with the spirit's Force, that is why I didn't have Clem shielded.  That is my mistake.

Awaiting actions from Clem, Snow and Sammy.
« Last Edit: <02-17-16/2207:44> by Crossbow »

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1792 on: <02-18-16/0200:55> »
If I attack the spirit, not many people are going to notice.  Magic, and especially things like stunbolts, is fairly inconspicuous.  The spirit of course will notice it, but that's a given no matter what I do to it.  And if I banish or disrupt it, the controlling mage will also feel the bond being broken.  That's also always the case.  But the others will probably not notice me doing something.

Anyways, it's Clem and Snow before me, so I have some time to think about it.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1793 on: <02-18-16/0821:35> »
What do you guys feel about Clem going in to search for the targets while the mage and the decker focus on O'Connor? Or would you rather she help out with the drones?
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1794 on: <02-18-16/0944:41> »
Snow could go with Clem to guide her to the targets and she can aid in the combat if necessary.  Or first aid if that becomes necessary.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1795 on: <02-18-16/1143:43> »
I should be able to handle the spirit (or at least to keep it occupied).  And I was thinking about putting an illusion of our group up and have them go in plain sight.  Since my illusions also fool cameras (and therefore, drones), it should be a viable tactic.

I also still have a service of my own air spirit, so I can pull the same trick as soon as I know where those guys are. ;)

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1796 on: <02-18-16/1544:32> »
Find the sniper

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1797 on: <02-19-16/1702:20> »
Unless Mercy or Thvor are having their characters act I will post later this evening.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1798 on: <02-19-16/1711:01> »
Nothing's happened that Sam would be responding to.

Also, I'm probably not going to chime in on the strategic decisions y'all are making, since Sam's not with you and doesn't have his link on at the moment.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1799 on: <02-19-16/1944:22> »
Alright, so Clem and Snow going to hunt the sniper makes sense to everyone? If there are no objections, that's what Clem will do.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix