• 2029 Replies

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1620 on: <12-04-15/1219:41> »
 :o

???

:-\

::)

So Snow is essentially holding an action.  Clem has a 3rd pass, what is she doing?

8)

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1621 on: <12-04-15/1630:43> »
Mercy, people interested in surrender give you the chance to, and if they want to capture then they use nonlethals. You have given the sniper a perfect shot though, so you got that going for you.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1622 on: <12-05-15/1244:45> »
I see Con down and bleeding on the pavement and know that I am probably not far behind.  Clem might be able to use the distraction I might give, but Snow is not really being too effective here.  It does strike me that the shooters are trying to show their mastery of us and will take us in, giving us a chance to survive and get even.  Of course, you could be completely correct and..............
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1623 on: <12-05-15/1940:34> »
It does strike me that the shooters are trying to show their mastery of us and will take us in

You're basing this on...?
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1624 on: <12-06-15/0105:31> »
Instinct.  I am sure I will pay the price if I am wrong.  The crash really limited our effectiveness and the wounds are just getting worse.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1625 on: <12-06-15/1258:53> »
Reminded the spirit had a master not far from their position, Clem turned around and looked for the provenance of the latest attack.

I will assume that is enough to spot the caster, which Clem will shoot at.

[/i]

Actually, everything that I just quoted is incorrect. 

Clem cannot see the mage, who is apparently quite far from their position.  Your section of the freeway is pretty much right under a lamp, which makes the surrounding area that much darker.  From the direction of the attack you can vaguely see some islands out that way, 100m out and further, but no details and certainly no targets.  The sniper that dropped O'Conner is similarly obscured, though he is pretty much straight down the road somewhere.  The only targets you have in the 10m cone of the lamp is the spirit and the dragonflies.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1626 on: <12-06-15/1316:59> »
Feel free to change your other simple action and re-roll.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1627 on: <12-06-15/1914:46> »
Alright, will do. She will instead miss her attack against the dragonfly ;)
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1628 on: <12-06-15/2030:12> »
Alright, will do. She will instead miss her attack against the dragonfly ;)

I said you get to re-roll, try not to do that. :)

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1629 on: <12-06-15/2203:36> »
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1630 on: <12-06-15/2235:04> »
Oops.. I put my initiative roll on the IC page.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1631 on: <12-07-15/1400:28> »
Sam's initiative: REA(2)+INT(5)-CM(2): 5d6t5+7 10
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1632 on: <12-07-15/1443:35> »
My personal computer has been sent to the shop, I will be without it for a few days, along with my notes and e-books.  I can and will continue, but please be aware of that.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1633 on: <12-08-15/1639:50> »
As I mentioned, AFB at the moment, can someone post what rolls will be needed to stabilize and heal folks.  I think it is just Logic+First Aid+Kit Rating, but there are thresholds and stuff and timing to keep track of that I am not confident about.  I know Golden Hour applies to you all and that is a lot of total boxes.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1634 on: <12-08-15/1653:54> »
Sure thing.

Quote from: SR4A, P.253
Physical Damage Overflow
Characters who exceed their Physical Condition Monitor and enter into overflow damage (see Exceeding the Condition Monitor, p. 163) are at risk of dying if they do not receive prompt medical attention.

Stabilization
If the character’s condition is not stabilized, she will take an additional box of damage every (Body) Combat Turns for blood loss, shock, and other things that affect a body on the brink of death.

In order to stabilize a wounded character, a First Aid + Logic (2) Test or Medicine + Logic (2) Test must be made (situational modifiers apply). Medkits and autodocs may be used to stabilize a character as well. If successful, the wounded patient stabilizes and no longer takes automatic additional damage.

If the stabilization fails, the character continues to take damage until she dies. Additional stabilization tests may be made, at a cumulative –2 dice pool modifier per test.

The Stabilize spell (p. 208) may also be used to stabilize a character.

Once a character has been stabilized, First Aid, Medicine and/or magical healing may be applied as normally.
Quote from: SR4A, p.252
Healing
Stun and Physical damage both heal naturally, though at different rates. Medical attention can help hasten the process. In both cases, healing is handled as an Extended Test.

Stun Damage
Make a Body + Willpower (1 hour) Extended Test. The character must rest for the entire hour for it to count (forced naps and unconsciousness also count). Each hit heals 1 box of Stun damage.

Physical Damage
Make a Body x 2 (1 day) Extended Test. The character must rest for the entire day for it to count (forced naps and unconsciousness also count). Each hit heals 1 box of Physical damage. Physical damage cannot be healed through rest if the character has Stun damage; the Stun damage must be healed first.

Glitches and Healing
A glitch on a healing test (Stun or Physical) doubles the resting time (the damage is still healed—it just takes longer). A critical glitch increases the damage by 1D3 (1D6 ÷ 2) boxes in addition to doubling the resting time.

Using First Aid
Characters with the First Aid skill may immediately help reduce the trauma of wounds (Stun or Physical). First Aid may only be applied within 12 hours of when the damage was taken. Roll a First Aid + Logic (2) Test, applying appropriate situational modifiers. (Characters using First Aid on themselves must apply their wound modifiers to the test.) Using the First Aid skill is a Complex Action, and takes a number of Combat Turns equal to the amount of damage the character is attempting to heal. Each net hit over the threshold reduces 1 box of damage. A critical glitch on a First Aid Test increases the damage by 1D3 boxes; time is increased accordingly.

The maximum damage healable with the First Aid skill is equal to the skill’s rating. First Aid may only be applied to a character once (for that set of wounds), and it may not be applied if the character has been magically healed.

First Aid may also be used to simply diagnose a character’s health, the extent of wounds taken, or the effect of other ailments. The gamemaster sets the threshold as appropriate to the character’s health or affliction, and awards information appropriate to the net hits scored.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!