NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1230 on: <08-12-15/0113:30> »
It does, he went for the pity party once Sammy reported to have found the footage.

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1231 on: <08-12-15/0149:24> »
So it is time to bail from this place? 
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1232 on: <08-12-15/0246:13> »
So it is time to bail from this place?

It is, question is, again, how?

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1233 on: <08-12-15/0254:54> »
Yes it is time to get out.

So what do we do with the equipment and the rest of the recordings?
To get out, what if I make you all invisible one at the time and you walk out?  If the door Sam got through is still open, it can work.  If there's only the cop and Sam can keep him occupied for a bit more, we could get out like that.  Walk out, go around the next block and become visible again if there's no-one there.  That way the cop won't see us.  We will have to tie up the people in the club so they don't come after us (or warn the cop immediately) and Sam will probably need a new disguise after this and we will all need some extra fake SINs.

Or we take the SINs from the people in the club, I use Physical mask or Makeover to make us look like them and we walk out that way?

@Crossbow: did I recognise anybody else on the ones I reviewed?
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1234 on: <08-12-15/0510:33> »
We take copies of the hostages SINs, and tell them to play along or we'll come find them. We send out a sufficiently cowed goon to distract the cop, and then abscond out of there.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1235 on: <08-12-15/0548:17> »
Or, since Torley got the cop's sympathies, he goes out through the back, leaves the door open and Sammy makes sure the cop can't see the rest of the team slip out, one at a time if we have to.

I think having any of the real club people interact with the cops would just shorten our escape window. If the cop gets impatient, he will have to go inside the club, sort the mess out and stay there while he calls for backup. If someone goes out to meet him and tells him what's going on, then he calls his backup sooner and that gives us less time to make our exit. I say we take the pertinent video (also the recording about that other minor artist), erase what we take and leave.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1236 on: <08-13-15/0355:42> »
Or what we could do is send O'Connor out. Since his ID is already burned out, he could get quite close to the cop, since the ID matches the car, and try to knock him out in a non-lethal way before he calls for backup. That would give us more time to leave.

Just thinking out loud here guys.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1237 on: <08-13-15/0412:26> »
That's sounds like a bad enough idea, that it might just work.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1238 on: <08-13-15/0819:17> »
Not saying I support the idea, but Sam did refer to a bouncer named Con in his spiel...
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1239 on: <08-13-15/0840:31> »
Please don't invalidate an excellent effort by Torley by getting yourselves killed attacking peace officers, you are SHADOWrunners, be sneaky.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1240 on: <08-13-15/0929:31> »
Crossbow, could you give us an idea where the officer is on the map? Or, more specifically, would it be possible for us to leave the area without being seen by him?
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1241 on: <08-13-15/0942:32> »
Perhaps up to the roof and down the back?
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1242 on: <08-13-15/1118:58> »
Exactly, the buildings doors are where you would be seen. The fence along the back of th lot separates the unrecovered areas .

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1243 on: <08-13-15/1239:53> »
So if we sneak over the roof we can get to the back without being seen.  If I add an air spirit with concealment power to make us even less visible, we should be able to get out onto the next area, which is, if I understood correctly, abandoned.  That way we can go to the next side street and see from there.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1244 on: <08-13-15/1428:10> »
Sounds like a plan. Does Snow have the necessary skills & such to hack our way into a car? Or, are we anywhere near where we could pick up a bus or the monorail?
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!