NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1065 on: <06-30-15/0605:47> »
post done.  If I have to roll something, let me know and I'll add it in.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1066 on: <06-30-15/2322:20> »
I don't think we will need a roll from Sammy just yet, though I would be ready if you can to support any efforts on Torley's part that you can.

Speaking of Torley, his will be the next IC post I will want to see, unless O'Conner or Snow chose to act on their own devices in the INCREDIBLY long time it will take for Torley to cross the building.  (FIVE WHOLE SECONDS!  WHAT AN ETERNITY!  ;)  )

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1067 on: <07-01-15/0106:20> »
Clem's order to attack happens after Torley gets to her, so I'm waiting to post
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1068 on: <07-01-15/0157:47> »
Snow is waiting to post as requested.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1069 on: <07-01-15/1559:46> »
Okay, so Torley getting beat up by girls is actually happening after/as O'Connor was getting his instructions, so we need to address that part of what is going on, especially considering the fact that Clem and O'Connor could probably kill the rest of the security and still have time to come back and save Sam from getting hurt too badly. :)

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1070 on: <07-01-15/1637:46> »
...O'Connor was getting his instructions, so we need to address that part of what is going on...
I need to know what's on the other side of the curtain to give a post longer than, "O'Connor stepped through the curtain."
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1071 on: <07-01-15/1724:11> »
Three large stages and tiered auditorium seating. The stages are T-shaped platforms, six meters long and six meters wide, with poles every three meters. The auditorium seating is not very private, though the lights all focus on the stage. Beside each seat is a small, round table for drinks. On either side is a four-meter-long bar where trid projectors display miniature versions of the stages so no one misses the action.

Through the open door you can see stairs going up to the second floor.  The x's on the map are all similar looking security goons taking good advantage of the plentiful cover, except for the guy behind the upper bar.  He is also armed, but not as buff as the others.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1072 on: <07-01-15/2235:23> »
Wait, am I mistaken or did Clem just fire two bursts from an assault rifle into a melee involving teammates, AROUND another teammate, in near darkness?  I must be going crazy, I am sure what she actually did was back-up O'Conner in the main room.  I am going to take a nap and come back later, I think I am seeing things.

HINT! HINT! HINT!

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1073 on: <07-02-15/0841:41> »
Alright alright, fair enough, I'll change my post and say she fired (missed) inside the room instead.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1074 on: <07-02-15/0924:38> »
Just give a warning shot into the air (ceiling).  That should work as well.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1075 on: <07-02-15/0933:28> »
I am going away for the weekend and it is unlikely that the small cabin I am in will have an internet connection.  Back on Monday.  If you guys need to move the story on, please use Snow as you need to.  Someone else might roll better than me, anyway.  LOL.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1076 on: <07-02-15/1755:29> »
Have a nice trip MM!
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1077 on: <07-03-15/0217:29> »
Looks like the cabin has improved a bit from last year.  I have a connection but do not know how good it is.  Let me know if you need Snow to act.  The sound of massive gunfire is about to get her to go down the hatch anyway and let Clem hurt her later.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1078 on: <07-03-15/0714:56> »
Well, with everyone holding actions, it is kind of confusing, but I am basically working on the assumption of everyone in there first pass at the moment, so let's get actions from Sammy and Torley.  Snow can act in there too if she wishes to.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1079 on: <07-03-15/0723:46> »
I'm after Torley, so I'm going to wait to see if he can handle it, or if I have to jump in with a stunbolt.