NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #480 on: <12-13-14/1334:22> »
I am a proud graduate of the United States Military Academy and the only football game I really care about is the Army-Navy game and it is on today.  I will be away for the game and some celebrations afterwards, no matter who wins.  I will be on later, but it will likely be late tonight my time. 

I do like the way this is forming up for me, so thanks again for the chance to play with such a good group.   TTFN
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #481 on: <12-13-14/1342:45> »
Does O'Connor have any tats from his prison time?  If so, are they visible?
He does, across his chest are the words C-Block Crashers, so no they're not visible.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #482 on: <12-14-14/1012:54> »
Maybe the two of us can compare tats some day.  OK.  Just waiting to hear from Sam and Sammy about getting slaved to her network.  I hope I am not coming on too strong.  I should have an approved character sheet from Crossbow soon and will post it for all to see.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #483 on: <12-14-14/1015:00> »
It's ok for me, don't worry MM. I guess it's the time of year, so people might be busy either from tests/finals or from holiday preparations/office parties.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #484 on: <12-14-14/1948:31> »
Ooooops.  I guess I did not look close enough to see that he had been a technomancer.  My fault.  I was blissfully thinking he was a hacker.  I am sorry for the mistake on my part.   I really hope that I am getting the hacker thing right as this is my first time doing one.  Anyone should feel to chime in with some OOC comments that might help me.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #485 on: <12-14-14/2218:56> »
Mark it down Necrogigas, that is a humor award for O'Connor, one Karma.  I have got to see if that old Shadowrun humor file is still running.  That one's worth a quote.

O'Connor smirked, "About three weeks back, eight of us woke up one morning completely naked and in various states of bondage. We didn't know who everyone else was, or why we were all out there. In the end we found out that we pulled a job in the Tir, and that getting captured and dosed with laes was part of the plan. So fair warning, utter humiliation and defeat counts as success for this team."

You guys are doing a great job keeping things moving while I decompress from a tough semester and get this new character squared away, so thanks for that.  We will move on soon.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #486 on: <12-14-14/2246:11> »
@MM: If you go to Profile -> Forum Profile there's the signature section where most of us keep the speech colors.

Characters

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #487 on: <12-14-14/2308:51> »
OK.  I set up the signature line in the profile.  How do I get it attached?

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #488 on: <12-14-14/2312:15> »
Much better.  Thank you for the hint.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #489 on: <12-15-14/0509:10> »
Ooooops.  I guess I did not look close enough to see that he had been a technomancer.  My fault.  I was blissfully thinking he was a hacker.  I am sorry for the mistake on my part.   I really hope that I am getting the hacker thing right as this is my first time doing one.  Anyone should feel to chime in with some OOC comments that might help me.

If he didn't tell you he was a technomancer, you might not know.  It's not something that most people advertise.

PS: if you need some extra information, I've made some cheat sheet quite a long time ago and posted it here on the forum which might help you. 
http://forums.shadowruntabletop.com/index.php?topic=3269.msg35275#msg35275
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #490 on: <12-15-14/0535:58> »
Thanks for that Farothel, very useful!
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #491 on: <12-15-14/1013:43> »
Yes.  Very helpful.  Thanks a lo0t.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #492 on: <12-17-14/1328:48> »
@Thvor: Johnny's the one that punched the wolf.

Characters

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #493 on: <12-17-14/1331:59> »
Oh, oops. Guess that shows how long it's been. I'll edit once I get back to my computer.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #494 on: <12-18-14/0051:03> »
Sorry about that, guys.  At least you all got Bloody Marys out of my embarrassment.  I will try to do better.