NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #435 on: <12-04-14/0948:29> »
You will have to submit lists, I have a clear idea of what this thing will hold, so if I think what you list for the box won't fit, I'll tell you.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #436 on: <12-04-14/1021:59> »
Clem will put her katana, her stun baton, her Colt Cobra and her Gov 2066 in the case along with 5 flash-bang grenades, 50 rounds stick-n-shock ammo and 100 rounds of regular ammo.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #437 on: <12-05-14/0149:21> »
I have a katana as well, a combat knife and an Ares predator with ammo (90 rounds regular, 30 rounds stick and shock).
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #438 on: <12-05-14/0226:02> »
-Cargo Manifest-
Fichetti Security 600 x1
-Spare Clips x2
Ares Crusader x1
-Spare Clips x2
Colt M23 x1
-Spare Clips x2
Survival Knife x1

Explosive Rounds (L. Pistol) x150
Explosive Rounds (Machine Pistol) x200
Explosive Rounds (Assault Rifle) x200

Stick-n-Shock Rounds (L. Pistols) x60*
Stick-n-Shock Rounds (Machine Pistols) x 80*
Stick-n-Shock Rounds (Assault Rifles) x40*

Tag Eraser x1
Firearm Repair Kit x1
Medkit R6 x1
Stim Patch R3 x2
Zen x6**

*Assumes that you okay that purchase list
**Don't have a clear time frame to measure consumption rate
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #439 on: <12-07-14/1132:26> »
Sorry guys, we lost another drop in prior to launch.  Got some stuff to handle today (finals week for me) but I will push you guys on without a hacker for the moment,  I will keep looking, Thvor you may want to get a second character ready to go, but that will be a last resort.  If anyone is in another game with folks who have the goods, feel free to put them in touch.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #440 on: <12-07-14/1158:55> »
That was the character from Csjarrat right?  I think I saw that pass by in the looking for game topic.  Strange, as I've played with him before and I didn't have problems.  In fact, he's online right now.  Did he say he couldn't join?
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #441 on: <12-07-14/1209:16> »
That was the character from Csjarrat right?  I think I saw that pass by in the looking for game topic.  Strange, as I've played with him before and I didn't have problems.  In fact, he's online right now.  Did he say he couldn't join?

He politely declined to join.

I sent him some criticism on the sheet he posted, you guys can probably guess what most of it consisted of since it was a lot of the same stuff I told you guys back when you first submitted.  I guess it wasn't worth his time.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #442 on: <12-07-14/1459:27> »
I'm sure we can pick up a hacker in LA.  There's bound to be some over there.  I actually had one there in another game.

Just an FYI: between December 26th and January 4th I will not be online as I'm on holiday and I won't have internet access there.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #443 on: <12-07-14/2146:56> »
Vacationing in North Korea, Farothel?
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #444 on: <12-08-14/0400:07> »
No, on a live-aboard on the Maledives.  If you're on the middle of the Ocean looking for whale sharks, internet isn't a top priority.  The only communication off the boat is by radio if we're close enough to an inhabited island (and they have a radio too) or by satelite phone.  You might get cell phone reception if you're close to a resort or the capital, but they haven't heard of 3G and only a few of the resorts have WiFi (password protected of course and only covering the hotel, not the beaches or the ocean). 

Actually, it's not that bad, a little vacation away from the internet.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #445 on: <12-08-14/0538:47> »
Sounds fun, I hope you enjoy it!
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #446 on: <12-08-14/0606:42> »
It will be away from the cold and the rain here in Belgium, sitting in a tropical region looking for giant fish. What's not to enjoy.  :)

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #447 on: <12-09-14/2241:36> »
Okay, couple of notes, still in finals week, last test is on Friday, wish me luck, I need it.

Christmas is coming up, might be another slow time, hope all are patient.  Have fun out on the atolls that won't be there soon farothel :)

Got another potential player that I am trading emails with, they should post today or tomorrow.

Last thing, the shipping case is 1m X 1m X 2m.  The contents intended for it are beyond its capacity before you consider proper packing for shipment of explosives, ammunition, firearms and medical supplies, list revision as a group is needed, also consider that another may need to put something in there and you may find something that needs to come back.

Part of the list is about to fix itself, Necrogigas, I will need you to roll the availability on that much SnS ammo.  Darrell will be able to get it, but how much he has laying around the shop is questionable, you have the option of increasing the dice involved so tell me what you will be rolling for it  (availability and swag in the rulebook, armorer stats are in the contact book).  Obviously the jacket is no problem.  On that note, Hydroraven, Clem is contacted by the gunsmith, who for a small convenience fee  (100 nuyen) will get what he needs from you before you leave so that the shotgun will be ready when you return to Seattle.

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #448 on: <12-09-14/2354:00> »
Stick-n-Shock Rounds x10 Availability: 5R

Darrell
Negotiation 3 + CHA 3 + Connection 3 + 75% increase 3 = Pool 12

Stick-n-Shock Rounds (L. Pistols) x60
12d6.hits(5)=6
12d6.hits(5)=5
12d6.hits(5)=6
12d6.hits(5)=3
12d6.hits(5)=3
12d6.hits(5)=4

Stick-n-Shock Rounds (Machine Pistols) x 80
12d6.hits(5)=4
12d6.hits(5)=4
12d6.hits(5)=4
12d6.hits(5)=3
12d6.hits(5)=3
12d6.hits(5)=6
12d6.hits(5)=4
12d6.hits(5)=4

Stick-n-Shock Rounds (Assault Rifles) x40
12d6.hits(5)=4
12d6.hits(5)=3
12d6.hits(5)=1
12d6.hits(5)=3

So if I'm doing this right, that means that Darrell can get 30 rounds of light pistol sns ammo and 10 rounds of machine pistol sns ammo to O'Connor before he leaves. That being the case I'll only buy the 30 rounds of light pistol ammo.

SnS (L. Pistol) x30 240¥ + 75% increase 180¥ + 15% Contact Commision 36¥ = 456¥

How much space are we over by? Those revisions can't happen when we don't have any idea how much we need to shave off.
« Last Edit: <12-10-14/0034:43> by Necrogigas »
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #449 on: <12-09-14/2357:23> »
Hello all.  I am trying to get into your game and Crossfire asked that I post here to introduce myself.  I will be reading up on the plot to far and will try to fill your slot for a hacker.  I am a returning player, but the last time I really played was 1e, so a LOT has changed.  I have no real experience as a hacker,, so will take any advice given.  I am working on the 20Q and hope to have a character done very soon.  I live in Alaska and my job screens all contact with this site so I am limited to posting in the mornings and evenings,  I hope that this works for everyone.  I really love what I have seen so far and really like the role playing.

I can be reached during the day or any time by email at marisart@yahoo.com, so feel free to drop me a line and give me advice or whatever.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>