NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #420 on: <11-25-14/1538:01> »
I'm fine with it.  I don't know more than what's in Corporate enclaves, but I can do some stuff (and invent a couple of things which are not in that book).

As you know, I've done this adventure right up to where we are now (although you did do it differently).  If I recall correctly we also did a shopping trip with Pandora right after this (and right before the game died).  the only problem with that was that it only included the girls (we had two female PCs), but i'm sure the rest can do something else.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #421 on: <11-25-14/1603:19> »
Sorry, no shopping trip for you and Clem :)

I will do a quick IC setup and let you guys have at it then.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #422 on: <11-25-14/1749:19> »
He quickly drew up a crude map of the Needle, using his finger since he lost his comm's stylus a while ago, and marked his and Clem's position during the fight with circles. He also placed two xs for the Swede and Mohawk along with movement lines to indicate where they'd come from. He sent the map to the others to mark where they were.

Is this something you want me to fill in for you Necrogigas?

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #423 on: <11-25-14/1818:36> »
He quickly drew up a crude map of the Needle, using his finger since he lost his comm's stylus a while ago, and marked his and Clem's position during the fight with circles. He also placed two xs for the Swede and Mohawk along with movement lines to indicate where they'd come from. He sent the map to the others to mark where they were.

Is this something you want me to fill in for you Necrogigas?

I wrote it as I did to allow for color commentary, but I figure that we can just say meta- is now in-game knowledge for everyone.
"Speech" *Thought* <Matrix> ~Astral~

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #424 on: <11-25-14/2047:03> »
No shopping for Clem, I'm sure she'll get over it ;)

Just a quick question: do you think Clem's special order will be ready for their trip to LA?
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #425 on: <11-26-14/0811:46> »
For those of you who don't know what a 'Slow Comfortable Screw Against The Wall With Satin Pillows The Hard Way' is, link below:
http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/4752
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #426 on: <11-26-14/1110:44> »
Necro, if you want, I can give you a con roll to see if Sam's persuasive enough, but with a dice pool of 13, I think he can soothe any ruffled feathers. And I don't really like rolling dice for player-player interactions; feels kind of stilted.]

I am similarly not a fan of dice rolls involving player to player interaction.

Characters

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #427 on: <11-26-14/2026:10> »
If I ever have a cute bartender I will try that :)

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #428 on: <11-27-14/1249:34> »
Happy Turkey Day to my fellow Americans.

Characters

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #429 on: <12-03-14/0357:25> »
I think we got as much role-playing out of that scene as we're going to get. I'm ready to move on if everyone else is.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #430 on: <12-03-14/0410:52> »
I concur.  I just need to do one more post, but I was waiting for someone else to reply first.  If not, I'll add it in my last one.

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #431 on: <12-03-14/0818:19> »
I don't really have anything to add.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #432 on: <12-03-14/2027:41> »
Feel free to 'advance the clock' and get to preparing to depart.  You will have a day's work and then the gear will get packed for the trip.

Hydro, you will not have your new shotgun before California, as you will fly out early the day after tomorrow.

HydroRaven

• Prime Runner
« Reply #433 on: <12-04-14/0051:47> »
Got it. Clem will just bring her usual gear then, with her guns/ammo/sword in the crate.
Self thought
Speech
Matrix

Necrogigas

• Ace Runner
« Reply #434 on: <12-04-14/0432:39> »
Do you want us to submit lists for what we're bringing? Or are we treating the crate basically as a bag of holding (within reason of course)?

-Stuff I'm Buying-

Item
Stick-n-Shock Rounds (L. Pistols) x60
Stick-n-Shock Rounds (Machine Pistols) x 80
Stick-n-Shock Rounds (Assault Rifles) x40
Armored Jacket x1
Total
Base Cost
480¥
640¥
320¥
900¥