NEWS

[OOC] New Beginnings-Horizon

• 2029 Replies

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1080 on: <07-03-15/1144:35> »
Snow hears the volleys of gunfire and sends a message.  >>Clem.  Snow.  I can come down the hatch.  Just waiting for the word.<<
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1081 on: <07-03-15/1146:47> »
Predator IV is 5P, -1AP, so the reroll kept you from getting hurt.

Necro, I felt bad for a minute throwing that many attacks your way.  Never again :)  Just make sure you don't suffer from Glass Jawed Ninja Syndrome.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1082 on: <07-06-15/1607:01> »
Okay we are waiting on actions for Sammy and Torley, and for Clem to give Snow (holding an action) a response.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1083 on: <07-06-15/1615:10> »
I'm waiting for Torley to see if I have to help him or go the other way and help the two others.  Also in initiative I'm behind everybody.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett
"I will not yield to evil, unless she's cute"

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1084 on: <07-06-15/1632:18> »
Sorry, was busy all weekend. Will post something momentarily.
Colors: Speech Thoughts Matrix Astral

Like sci-fi/fantasy? Check out my wife's books!

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1085 on: <07-06-15/2155:31> »
Sam's composure: 8d6.hits(5)=2

GM gets to pick the threshold (which is +1 compared to what it would be for all you "normal" people), but I suspect that Sam's not going to keep it together.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1086 on: <07-07-15/0216:16> »
yep, that is a blown roll, feel free to enjoy yourself :)

Mercy Merchant

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1087 on: <07-09-15/0114:03> »
Great visual on what Sam is going through.  Snow is holding her actions until Clem calls for her or someone else tells her that Clem is down and cannot give orders.
"Speech"  *Thought*  <Matrix>

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1088 on: <07-09-15/0759:43> »
Since O'Conner aborted to a dodge, it is now Clem's action. 

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1089 on: <07-09-15/0822:37> »
I've made a small change to my post.  The invisibility spell is only force 3, otherwise I can't put it in my sustaining focus (which I had forgotten about) and then I'm at -2 for all other rolls and I don't want that.  It doesn't change any of the rolls, so that shouldn't be a problem.
"Magic can turn a frog into a prince. Science can turn a frog into a Ph.D. and you still have the frog you started with." Terry Pratchett

Thvor

• Omae
« Reply #1090 on: <07-10-15/1125:00> »
FYI, I'm going to be at a cub scout camp next week (Sunday-Saturday). I'll have internet access through my phone, so I'll be able to keep up with the story, but won't have access to my character sheet. At our current pace, I don't think that'll be an issue, especially since Sam's...occupied. 8) But if things advance (and Crossbow allows Sam to recover), I'll probably just post what Sam does and let Crossbow roll for him.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1091 on: <07-10-15/1153:35> »
Have fun.  I'll make sure Sam survives, or if he doesn't, his death is meaningful (if someone looks through the invisibility, I'm going to need some extra shields) :)

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1092 on: <07-13-15/0314:03> »
I've done my second action for this IP and I'm done for the round.

Crossbow

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1093 on: <07-13-15/0943:58> »
Sorry guys, school deadline this weekend, getting caught up.

farothel

• Prime Runner
« Reply #1094 on: <07-13-15/0952:37> »
no worries.  I just acted as I was separate from the others (except Torley, but he won't do much) and it was my last action.

Also, as FYI: I will be moving next week Monday and I'm not sure if my internet will be hooked up already that day.  Since Tuesday is our national holiday, if it's not done on Monday, I won't be coming back online before Wednesday (at work).  Normally the guy from the ISP will be there on Monday, but things can go wrong, so if I'm suddenly not there for a couple of days, don't be alarmed.