NEWS

[SR5] Professor Technomancer

• 2 Replies

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« on: <04-15-14/0320:30> »
Professor

This guy is suppose to be a rather eccentric guy who runs around with a flashlight that makes noises that he points at almost everything he runs into.
I might lower his life style and switch to wearing a great coat. The additional cash would be used to buy sensors he pretends are inside his flashy flashlight.

One of the big things he does is use registered machine sprites to give himself assistance on using all the various pieces of gear he has, such as his current outfit, giving him a +1 bonus to his already high limit and up to his relative social skill in more dice he could roll.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #1 on: <04-15-14/1204:09> »
this'll be the dr.who character then?
i think this is the first char you've posted up that didnt have at least two dumpstats at lvl1 which is nice :-)
willpower is pretty high on this guy, any reason you didnt fancy running him as a dwarf for willpower 8?
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor

Triskavanski

• Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <04-15-14/1744:32> »
Will power 8 doesn't give you another box of stun. Not to mention, I'd have to move race up into where I'm already jamming skills, attributes and such together. Then there is edge. one of the first things he's doing is increasing edge.
Concepts are great, but implementation sucks. Why not improve it?

Triskavanski's House Rules