NEWS

Shadowruntabletop.com Images section

• 4 Replies

Tuoweit

• Newb
« on: <03-20-14/1504:38> »
The title refers to this url:

http://www.shadowruntabletop.com/site-art/

I stumbled across the above corner of the game's website as I was scouring the web for some images to use for my SR campaign.

From the website:

The following is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg. A living section of the website that, based upon community feedback, will expand across the breadth of Shadowrun‘s history, covering a wide range of concepts.

So here's some community feedback.  I'd love to see digital versions of various corporate logos that I can incorporate into game aids and player handouts for my table.  AAAs, sure, though those are easier to find with a general web search, but also some of the "smaller" corps, like Proteus AG, Z-OG, Manadyne, KE, DocWagon, etc.

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #1 on: <03-20-14/1508:05> »
Oh hell yes, that's a great idea!
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

ImaginalDisc

• Omae
« Reply #2 on: <03-20-14/1512:23> »
Ownership and IP rights are an issue.

I have a couple of hundred token images, and am scouring books for more, but I only use them with my virtual table top group.

I'm not sure we can share those, can we?

Namikaze

• Freelancer Ltd
  • Prime Runner
  • I'm a Ma'fan of Shadowrun!
« Reply #3 on: <03-20-14/1533:21> »
I would assume that any of the art from any of the Shadowrun content are part of the Shadowrun IP, which is owned (at least the print portion is owned) by Catalyst, who also owns these forums.  So you should be able to share them here without too much problem.  Hell, look at the thread of Shadowrun-esque art.  Credits are given when possible, but it's not always possible.
Feel free to keep any karma you earned illicitly, it's on us.

Quote from: Stephen Covey
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.

Longshot23

• Omae
« Reply #4 on: <03-21-14/0609:56> »
If it helps, I have 9 of the SR mega/corp logos that a helpful soul directed me to. Am happy to share, but not sure about putting them up on the boards.