NEWS

SR Missions for MGA Con - a Middle GA area convention for comics and games.

• 0 Replies

Sawtooth

• Newb
« on: <03-03-14/1140:59> »
Greetings, all.

I have taken it upon myself to see if we can get a respectable group of SR players and GM's for the first year of MGA Con. What is MGA Con you ask? It is a Middle Georgia area convention for comics and games alike. Already we have a number of RPG's represented by GM's and players. What I'd personally like to see is a crew for SR Missions to show up! I personally know a group of players in the region that enjoy the game, and would love to see 5th edition in action. All we need is a good GM or two to make it happen! And hey, if Catalyst is watching this forum, all the better!  :P

If you live in Macon, Warner Robins, or the surrounding areas of Georgia, or even if you live farther than that, we would love for people to show up!

Information about the con itself can be found here: http://mgacon.com/

This is our first year of the con, and we need to make an impression, so please! Anyone and everyone who can, come see us and give us some Missions to play, and we'll be thanking you from the bottom of our hearts.

If you think you'd be willing to play or run a Mission for a group of players, or even if you simply want to see this happen, respond to this post, or email me, or both! Let's give the area something it'll remember! :D