• 6 Replies

Tkeela

• Newb
« on: <01-12-14/2347:06> »
Anyone else finding this actually hard?

PeterSmith

• Ace Runner
« Reply #1 on: <01-13-14/1045:09> »
I backed, but not at a level that granted early access.

That being said, from what I was reading it sounded like the game was going to be hard.
Power corrupts.
Absolute power is kinda neat.

"Peter Smith has the deadest of deadpans and a very sly smile, making talking to him a fun game of keeping up and slinging the next subtle zinger." - Jason M. Hardy, 3 August 2015

AJCarrington

• Global Moderator
  • Ace Runner
« Reply #2 on: <01-13-14/1111:52> »
I backed this as well...but have not participated in any of the beta tests. In watching some of the video replays, the level of difficulty does seem pretty high...something that will take a significant amount of time to invest and succeed at. I'm rather looking forward to it ;)

CanRay

• Freelancer
  • Mr. Johnson
  • Spouter of Random Words
« Reply #3 on: <01-13-14/1636:37> »
Nah, that's just old skool gaming.  NES-Hard!!!  ;D
Si vis pacem, para bellum

#ThisTaserGoesTo11

Tkeela

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <01-13-14/1922:45> »
Its a positive experience, not going through content like a hot knife through butter, grats game:)

Scawire

• Ace Runner
  • FightFightFight the endless Ninja Battle
« Reply #5 on: <01-14-14/1751:52> »
I've backed the game but haven't do any Beta testing, I LOVED the first one and would go to the game store ever month asking if they had any news of Wasteland 2 coming out, well over 25 years later I'm SO Happy for the game. I'd did use the Survival Guild to get through the first one but the time spent was WELL worth it, I just know it will be the same with this version, just with better graphics and less reading of books in load time waits.
Words,Thoughts,Matrix,Astral

Magic uses higher laws to over come lower laws.

Nitishajack

• Newb
« Reply #6 on: <04-18-14/1243:48> »
I have back this project since the beginning and i'm pretty much satisfied whith the work done there are effort from the team to fix/improve the game the only regret i have is the lack of char customization ( but that's because i'm superficial xD)

Register