NEWS

[SR4A] Potencial PBP

• 20 Replies

cr4kp0t

• Omae
  • The 'Doc' will see you now!
« on: <12-29-13/1159:06> »
Hello Chummers, Omae and other assorted reprobates...

Last year i tried to run a pbp and it ended very spectacularly after a lull caused by me moving diggs and losing trix access for far too long.

With that in mind my life should be settled down again in the new year. I'm looking to start up another 4th ed game and wanted to see what interest there would be.

Personally i'm posting from GMT, i'm looking ideally for daily posts but not too fussy.

So then what do y'all think....?
PbP Legend:
Narrative | Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

justkelly

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #1 on: <12-29-13/1412:43> »
I'm very interested; GMT-6

What setting/premise are you planning?  I've got some characters ready  waiting for a game; I can create others to suit the situation and team.  Let me know.
Never ask a woman how old she is...she might tell you and then what would you do.

sothach

• Newb
« Reply #2 on: <12-29-13/1741:51> »
I would be interested, and I am also on GMT. I've never participated in a play by post game, however, but am very interested in giving it a shot.
Narrative Thoughts "Speech" <Matrix> Astral

Hellion

• Omae
« Reply #3 on: <12-30-13/0133:54> »
Lol crackpot you still got a copy of my character from the last game ??? I'm willing to have another go.
Its not the victors who write the history books, its the suvivors

Lumen

• Ace Runner
  • Lumen in Umbris
« Reply #4 on: <12-30-13/0759:25> »
I'll throw my hat in the ring.  Now that the holiday season is over posting minimum once a day should not be a problem and I'm in EST so just a lil ahead of you guys.

I'm willing to play pretty much anything but a Hacker. 
"Everything that is, casts a shadow" -Neil Gaiman.
"Speech"
*Thoughts*
<Matrix>
Knives Chapter 4 (5th edition) OOC: Pg 93.

Always Overkill

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <12-30-13/1016:35> »
I would be interested to learn more about it, have a couple runner concepts in mind already.

How different is it making fourth edition characters as opposed to fifth?

I only have the 5ed book atm.
There is no problem in life that cannot be overcome with the judicious application of too much firepower.

Crazy Ivan

• Chummer
« Reply #6 on: <12-30-13/1043:47> »
I can probably do daily posts, but I'm GMT +3; 8-10 hours ahead of the States depending on where you live.

Throw my hat into the fray as well.

justkelly

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #7 on: <12-30-13/2229:40> »
@cr4kp0t

- Are you taking character proposals?
 - Do you have a scenario/setting/location in order for me to tailor a character for your game?

I can easily handle the post requirements and would love to get in the game.
Never ask a woman how old she is...she might tell you and then what would you do.

Always Overkill

• Newb
« Reply #8 on: <12-31-13/1306:23> »
@cr4kp0t

- Are you taking character proposals?
 - Do you have a scenario/setting/location in order for me to tailor a character for your game?

I can easily handle the post requirements and would love to get in the game.

I agree with all of these things.
There is no problem in life that cannot be overcome with the judicious application of too much firepower.

cr4kp0t

• Omae
  • The 'Doc' will see you now!
« Reply #9 on: <12-31-13/1314:53> »
Basic premise of the campaign is going to be working as a regular team  out of Moscow with potential international work.

preferably more black trench than pink mo...

PbP Legend:
Narrative | Thought | Speech | Matrix | Astral

Always Overkill

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <12-31-13/1507:08> »
Standard crew running out of Moscow? I can swing that.

I can modify a concept I am working on, a Face turned Street Sam style assassin.

I need to figure out the logistics for converting the character to 4th ed as I only have a 5th ed handbook.

justkelly

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Newb
« Reply #11 on: <12-31-13/1515:09> »
I'd like to build an assassin character for this game.

She would have excellent melee & ranged combat skills, but doesn't want "friends". She would have no etiquette or negotiation skills. Very much "tell me the job and payment" if she accepts it's done. She knows she needs the support of a team to be successful, but let's others find and negotiate the jobs.

If this character doesn't work for you, I have others. Let me know what you think.

sothach

• Newb
« Reply #12 on: <12-31-13/1952:13> »
I have a mage character specializing in support casting rather than straight blasting that I'd like to try out if you'd be kind enough to have me. I much prefer black trench coat to pink mohawk, the character I have in mind definitely fits that style.
Narrative Thoughts "Speech" <Matrix> Astral

Vandarl

• Newb
« Reply #13 on: <12-31-13/2241:49> »
A band out of Moscow sounds fun. A less used setting which is kind of nice.

If there is room I would be interested. I am willing to work with most any role, though the two that come to mind at the moment are a B&E/face and matrix support/techno. Really, I am willing to consider most any spot though. Smuggler or combatant, magic or tech....it is all fun.

Csjarrat

• Prime Runner
  • UK based GM + player
« Reply #14 on: <01-01-14/1136:35> »
Hey mate, this sounds great. Got an adept that'd love a slot, free-runner come hacker if that works for you? Otherwise got a rigger. GMing a game on here so posting everyday is no problem
Speech
Thought
Matrix
Astral
Mentor