Spoken
Thoughts
Matrix
Astral

Fang (Auburn Logrolling)

Punch

• Omae
« Reply #47 on: <09-10-13/0747:57> »
Hi, is this full up now ? was thinking of putting something in but had some issues with chummer that slowed me down.
speech; text/matrix; thinking
Cookie's Con Monitor: Phys 11/11; Stun 10/10; Edge 1/2;
PAN: passive,Skinlink ID:Raoul Castus; comlink: Sony Emperor

Yogi

• Omae
« Reply #48 on: <09-10-13/0807:02> »

When posting your character to me, at the moment background/story might be more important than the stats.
Consider asking yourselves (and answering me) some of the questions asked on this page:
http://ingomonk.droppages.com/Creating+a+Shadowrunner/Fleshing+out+your+Character
(The questions from the second part will usually tell me/you more about your character than the first 20.)
No, I don't want you to answer all 40.

Thanks for this as i forgot about the questions.   I'll be working on it today. 
Thoughts
Speaking
Comlink

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
  • Ask me about NERPS! 30% Sales!
« Reply #49 on: <09-10-13/1004:27> »
@Punch: Still got time to sign up.
Don't need a full character yet, a name, role and basic concept is enough.

Don't spend too much work yet, people. Neither on sheet nor questionaires (unless, of course, you want to).
I don't want you spending hours and hours on a character if you don't make the game (sorry, just not enough slots).
At this stage, making sure I'm interested in your character is more important than raw numbers or having a 10 page background story.

TheDarkMessiah

• Chummer
  • 'Sup?
« Reply #50 on: <09-10-13/1120:18> »
I'd answered the 23 questions for my character (which didn't take that long) and was going to answer the more detailed ones if/when I was accepted, but then my computer crashed.

:(

I'll repeat it at home, because i'd actually started building up a decent background which I may keep for future use if unsuccessful anyways.
“Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who sticks his nose out-of-doors. The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.”

Speech | Thought | Matrix | Astral

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #51 on: <09-10-13/1218:19> »
As liminal spaces seems to be dead I guess I will throw in Three Star.

Diego "Three Star" Silver is loud, brutish, and rude. Or is he polite, suave and jovial? Who knows. This UCAS citizen, born from a family who was all ways Lonestar, whether forensics, beat cops, detectives or hired muscle, now lives a much lower lifestyle. His father got dirty and wasted their entire funds gambling and boozing while Three Star was still a child, making Three Star secretly resent his only parent. Now his Father is getting on in years and Three Star is just waiting to kill him. With Lonestar out of his families reach anymore Three Star has gone to the shadows, putting his expensive cyberware, gained using the last of his fathers wealth and back alley dealing, and sharp mind to good use. He looks down on everyone he meets, even Johnsons , "No one should dare consider themselves to be on the same level as I, Three Star.". He hides it all behind a wall of niceties and odd speech patterns, even while drunk. He becomes very interested in people who he finds are as "Different" as he is, wanting to bring them to what he feels is "his side".

I may not have a chance to convert this character to Karmagen very quickly as I am preparing for a podcast on Saturday but i will PM you the 400BP sheet for you to check if he has anything you don't want.

Silence

• Omae
  • I swear, I'm innocent. Just ask the nuns.
« Reply #52 on: <09-10-13/1258:07> »
Sent you the questionnaire.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend" - every instructor out there

"Maybe in your case, but he's a great buddy I'm leaving behind." - Siouxsie

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #53 on: <09-10-13/1338:57> »
eurrgghhh i hate the 25 questions, ive done it for three Star before but i think its gone. Oh well i will do it at the time of regenning.

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #54 on: <09-10-13/1410:56> »
People, you don't have to do them!
I just posted them so you'd have an idea of what I'm looking for: some insight on who your characters are.

If you think you can do it by writing "She's a self-loathing hypocrite sociopath who thinks the rest of the world population exists only to be manipulated so they may be used as tools.", that's fine too. 

Silence

• Omae
« Reply #55 on: <09-10-13/1413:08> »
I think some of us enjoy the work behind making a good character when we have time on our hands.  Honestly, I had done the work on Chummer before posting the concept.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer your friend" - every instructor out there

Chrona

• Prime Runner
« Reply #56 on: <09-10-13/1501:24> »
People, you don't have to do them!
I just posted them so you'd have an idea of what I'm looking for: some insight on who your characters are.

If you think you can do it by writing "She's a self-loathing hypocrite sociopath who thinks the rest of the world population exists only to be manipulated so they may be used as tools.", that's fine too.
CoughSilkCough

Xzylvador

• Prime Runner
« Reply #57 on: <09-10-13/1518:27> »
SHE IS THE NICEST GIRL IN THE WORLD I TELL YOU!

Silence

• Omae
« Reply #58 on: <09-10-13/1519:27> »
Depends on how you look at it, I guess.

TheDarkMessiah

• Chummer
  • 'Sup?
« Reply #59 on: <09-10-13/1555:35> »
James was born and raised in bug city, barely escaping when his parent literally gave their lives to the corp, dying in a firefight between Knight Errant and a group of other citizens trying to escape the containment zone. As luck would have it, one of the firewall officers on the team went against orders and brought the young boy out, later adopting him.

As he grew up, James realised two things. The first, that he was special. Stronger, faster and more agile than anybody else he knew. An adept. Second, that he could never forgive the corporations or the bug spirits that had caused such needless deaths.

And so, young and idealistic, he turned to the shadows. Of course, that was some years ago now. Older and more jaded, 'Swish' as he is now known, mainly does what he can to survive. Of course, striking a blow at the dark things that share the night with him is just a benefit of the job.

James is cold, hard to anger and deadly. Most of all, he lives by a mantra of professionalism getting the job done by any means.

Huh. That was just supposed to be a quick phone write up. I can't help myself sometimes :p
« Last Edit: <09-10-13/1557:50> by TheDarkMessiah »
“Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who sticks his nose out-of-doors. The length of my life and the day of my death were fated long ago.”

Speech | Thought | Matrix | Astral