NEWS

Battletech

• 2 Replies

Elektrycerze3

• Omae
  • Russian Decker
« on: <08-30-13/0449:25> »
Hoi!

I've played a couple of Battletech PC games a couple of years ago and I loved them. At the time I didn't know there were BT tabletop games, that I realised only when I encounered SR.

As I'm quite enjoying SR, I'm pondering theidea of trying out the BT games. Problem is I don't know anything about them. Could someone please give me some general advice and a rundown of games?

Thanks in advance! =)
Speech | Matrix/Communication | Thought | Astral
“Forget hackers, I have my buddies Smith & Wesson: innovators of the point-and-click interface.”

FastJack

• Administrator
  • Prime Runner
  • Kids these days...
« Reply #1 on: <08-30-13/0804:28> »
Whoa... Now, that's quite the loaded question. The best thing I recommend? Start with the Quickstart Rules. Then go to the Forums. Finally check out their Site and then you can determine what you want/need. Honestly, the only thing you really need is THIS.

Now, quick, everyone scatter before Paul and greatsarcasmo start waxing nostalgic about their campaigns! ;)

Elektrycerze3

• Omae
  • Russian Decker
« Reply #2 on: <09-24-13/0408:00> »
Seems like you've summed it up pretty well, considering no one else posted in this topic)))

Thanks! :)
Speech | Matrix/Communication | Thought | Astral
“Forget hackers, I have my buddies Smith & Wesson: innovators of the point-and-click interface.”