NEWS

Rochester NY, looking to run a game, online may be an option

• 12 Replies

zaccheus44

• Newb
« on: <08-16-13/0759:06> »
Hello, I have played several RPG's including shadowrun 2nd ed and am really liking my 5th addition PDF and am looking for starting a game of 5th edition.  I have never GM'd a shadowrun game, but have ran many other games and really want to give the new 5th edition a go.  New players are welcome, I'd prefer in person table top gaming, but I think online with Skype or google hangouts could work out fairly well also.  Given its a new game, and I'm new to running it, new players are welcome, in fact encouraged.

crisis_watch

• Newb
« Reply #1 on: <08-16-13/1159:20> »
Been wanting a 5th edition game. Not new to shadowrun but I am new to 5th(then again who isn't lol)
Hit me up on Skype:Terry Borger or boeger_x97. I live in Texas so I guess this only implies if you have an online game.

Volomon

• Chummer
« Reply #2 on: <08-16-13/1200:16> »
What system are you using for online?

Slavezero91

• Newb
« Reply #3 on: <08-16-13/2124:52> »
I'm new to shadowrun and would love a chance to try it out if your willing to put up with a total newbie  :)

zaccheus44

• Newb
« Reply #4 on: <08-18-13/1518:19> »
So I plan on using google hangouts, what I'll do is pm you all an email address and if your still interested email me and we'll try to hammer out a good time and maybe even discuss character gen. All I have and plan on using (for the time being) is the 5th edition core book and no house rules. I have the PDF, I don't think I can legally share it but ill look into that as well if you don't have the book yet.

gfrobbin84

• Newb
« Reply #5 on: <09-18-13/1946:01> »
I would be interested if you are still looking for players I would have to play on either Monday, Thursday, or Sunday though.

Kat9

« Reply #6 on: <09-18-13/2136:54> »
I'd be willing to give 5th a shot if there is an opening, the time zone is good. I haven't played it before, but seems new is encouraged ;)

ZomieShoju

• Newb
  • Enemies you threaten make armies. Enemies you dest
« Reply #7 on: <09-19-13/0513:17> »
I would also like to join. if there are spots free and you are going to go with the online option.

I have ideas for a few characters and have played shadowrun a few times before but never 5th. What is everyone else thinking of doing.

Kat9

« Reply #8 on: <09-19-13/0734:35> »
I was thinking a decker.

gfrobbin84

• Newb
« Reply #9 on: <09-19-13/0757:47> »
My main 2 ideas are either an Augmented Adept or a Combat Mage.

kingz62

• Newb
« Reply #10 on: <09-24-13/1455:36> »
If you still got a spot free i'll join up. Never played before but i have played DnD using maptools. Are you going to be using any programs like that or how will you be playing?

Sixgun77

• Newb
« Reply #11 on: <10-08-13/0843:54> »
I'm in MA. It's a little far for me to drive but I'm up for online game. I have Fridays through Sundays free. Vehicle riggers and survival type characters are usually my favorites. Mechanics and gunsmiths are also favored support roles. I'm kind of new to Shadowrun only because I've always had trouble finding games. I've been playing D&D for a couple of decades. I'm ready to play as soon as I can get in on a game if you don't mind me learning whatever software we use for comms. I've played 4th a few times and loved the character creation system. I'll buy the 5th book as soon as I find a game.

Gripper

• Newb
  • Good luck! *Passes out*
« Reply #12 on: <10-10-13/2343:31> »
Depending on the day/time, I'd be interested. I can play anything really, though I really like deckers/technomancers and riggers to a lesser extent.